Anyone still bummed out that he is dead?

Anyone still bummed out that he is dead?

He made some dank ass music... I don't think anyone will be like him, ever. The closest we have to him is Bruno Mars.... But he's sorta gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU
youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>compares Bruno gaylord Mars to Michael fucking Jackson

Really?

>The closest we have to him is Bruno Mars
fuck off mate

Im more bummed about how he lived, very complex individual, like a Howard Hughes

Bruna is gay? His first hit was about dreaming about a girl. I dun nun believes u.

Also MJ was the greatest, but he was gone long before that. The last decade he spent doing nothing and the last album from 2000 with SONY was total shit.

I'm glad he is dead, actually. It made him a legend. He will never die by fading away now.

Bruno Mars and Michael Jackson are equally shitty, only difference is that Mr. Jefferson turned Judas on his race.

>66666
>talks about judas

mfw

>quints

B-But, t-that can't be true!!

Did you know he was a Jehovah's witness at least while growing up?

Or Dr. Manhattan.

His music was ok, but i personally didn't like it as much as everyone else aperrently did.

>Anyone still bummed out that he is dead?

>He made some dank ass music... I don't think anyone will be like him, ever.

Could not agree more. But that is a really shitty picture of David Bowie, who is obviously who we're talking about.

quints speak truth

youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU

kek

Never like Michael Jackson and I don't like Bruno Mars so I guess they have that in common.

Wait, does bruno mars is gay?

Dewd fuck off with ur b8

No he didn't faggot and even if he did no one can really blame him.

They’re both gay kiddie diddlers neck yourself

couple of great songs for suure if you include the old shit - this is the bes new one

youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc