How do I make myself temporarily happy? I need a break from this, even if it doesn't last long

How do I make myself temporarily happy? I need a break from this, even if it doesn't last long.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UK4AeRBxNvE
science.howstuffworks.com/life/smiling-happy.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drugs and alcohol.
also, why hasn't she made any videos lately?

smoke some weed and shoot fags in video games.

drinks or weed and good comedy movie

get a pet

exercise and a healthy diet. works in the long run too

XTC / MDMA

Want to talk about what's eating you, user?

I go to /wsg/ and find the ylyl, sometimes I find some good ones.

Take some pills and take a big sleep

Seriously OP, do 50 jumping jacks. If that doesn't make you happy, do 50 more. Once you find yourself laughing at the ridiculousness of doing jumping jacks to get happy you'll know you're there. If doing jumping jacks doesn't make you happy, it will at least tire you out to the point of getting a good night's sleep.

But you must do them to the point of exhaustion to get the really good endorphin rush going.

Yes , my familly is a cunt to me because i study video game graphic design with programming and cant get a job because no expirience and trying to get it by creating a hole game by my self...

If alone: Whores + relaxing drugs, like weed.
If not alone: Drugs + Alcohol + Friends.
If "it's complicated": Time to visit the local pub.

A cock in your ass faggot

a break from aggy ?

Fapping in your moms basement doesn't count as searching for employment

Break the pattern of your behaviors that perpetuate depression. Whatever you are currently doing that will yield long term positives, improve those. Muster the energy you need to socialize.

Also, cut down on fruitless pleasurable activities and replace them with things of worth to you. Just work on the positives until they grow and overshadow the negatives.

Mushrooms or lsd

Leave the city for a few days.

Smoke of your choice n drink my friend, it's how 80% of the population gets through the hard times

Im serious what should i do, i dont have money , but i need time to do my indy mobile game, but my mother dose not get that the way to go on getting experience and money.

Im not american but i am an american citizen legally.

Graphic design you must have a decent gpu, start mining crypto

Get a minimum wage job then if you can't find anything in your field. Life isn't fair.

Part time work. Stop being a little bitch and man up, your mother has done enough for you.

Do something different than normal.

Take a road trip, go to a beach, go skydiving, take a train ride somewhere, anything really... Just do something that you normally wouldn't do. The brain gets depressed in routines.

Just join the dark side and start making lewd games on patreon or somewhere user

MDMA

Check my luck out , i was looking for jobs on the web and found a neet job of gameplay & Ai programmer at EA games Huston texas and harvey hit and destroyed that chance, next irma stroke leaving is without electricity 1 week then maria stroke and left us with trouble food electricity for 3 mounths , the electricity came 7 days ago to my mother's home.

Yes i have an I7 that i worked for with a 960M Nvidia , ill have to reaserch crypto mining is.

Thanks ,but how am I going to work on my game project if i dont have time?

Find a friend and go on an adventure.

You can't dwel on a shit situation like that, you need to move forward, that's life. Put your graphic design on hold for a bit or make time for it when you have it. I'm in a similar situation my self but I know it just a matter of one thing leads to another.

you know... sometimes suicide is the best option

You dont.

Gotcha, thanks for the advise, i have apply to university tutor , profesor , and or helper , looked for jobs at autozone super market , walmart ect and was turn down from all of them and havent even call back , every time a get turn down from a job it destroys all confidence i had at the time , yes its fine the first 3 times but its starts to get you when the 4th and 5th have the same result.

heroin. your happiness will last as long as your money does.

Some people get rejected over 100 times a day for a living, rejection is part of acceptance.

Yeah that shit sucks, volunteer if you have to, to get something on the resume.

Check em , cant deny dose dubs , thanks, maybe i can't say that about my love life wich is none but that is not the point , thank you Sup Forumsro

Here's a few:
>Antidepressants. You can get them from a shrink. if you're diagnosed with depression.
>Talking about what's going on. If something's on your mind, talk to someone about it. Doesn't matter who, just make sure they'll listen. You may start crying, at first. That's okay. Eventually, you'll start to feel happier. Worked for me.
>Social contact of any kind.
>Kitten videos.
>Doing the cabbage patch for 10 minutes without pause.

Ah not a good idea on a laptop.

I tryied that method too jeje , maybe its because theres racism in 2017/8 ish?

I have a amd phenom x6 45t , with a 740 gt , shit rig but made wonders in the university assigments.

My personal experience with depression is you need to face your issues face on, temporary relief doesn't work. It's a long ass struggle of slowing bettering your self but it's hard not being stuck up in the moment.

Lick some pussy. youtu.be/UK4AeRBxNvE

I know what you mean...

Smoke some weed

Well I have no experience dealing with that bs but it sounds like you just need to keep at it.

>doing the cabbage patch for ten minutes without pause

This.

K

Don't focus on all the negative shit going on when in the end we're all being fucked by this imperialist pig

We're not working for ourselves or because we want a comfy niche. It's because we're slaves

We all have our duty to get involved in politics and fixing the shitty mess we're in. That's what should motivate us. The job is just shit that gets in the way or a role to play for monopoly money

Smile. Seriously, that's about the best you can get for a temporary effect.
science.howstuffworks.com/life/smiling-happy.htm

For a long term effect, act on whathever the fuck pisses you off. (dont shoot anyone though, including yourself)

>temporarily happy?

I like hot Indian or Thai food.

good advice

Smoke pot

Just decide you’re going to not be unhappy. Then fucking commit to that decision. In before people tell me what a stupid plan this is even though it actually fucking works.

>le dream job meme
if you really have the skills you say you have (graphic/UI design, programming, writing and storytelling, 3D, video and all the shit involved in making a videogame) try to do something else, i wanted to make movies, i ended up being a video designer for scenography cause i can do it.

if you don't succeed in anything barely related you're a failure, its not society's fault

Thank you, that made me feel some what better.

You want about 5g of cocaine, as much booze as you can get hold of and some weed for the come down but with that lot that should be enough to keep you distracted from the shit hole that is life for about 12 hours

Thanks man, ill chase problems head on just like problem solving programming.

make alcohol
-Reggie

Learn to ride, then ride, a motorcycle.

Nothing let's you shut your brain off more completely. Every process is dedicated to maneuvering the bike and staying alive. Doesn't matter what kind of bike

That, or take a trip on your own. First, and only, time I ever traveled abroad I went by myself to Korea where I knew like, 4 people tops in the whole country. But that wasn't secluded enough, felt like I was always scheduling around meeting up with them. So before going home I spent a week in Japan. Completely alone in some airbnb flat. No one for hundreds of miles knew me, and I wasn't in the more popular places so 90% of people couldn't even dream of communicating with me. If you plan ahead, you can probably do it for less than $1k total. But you don't need to go that far. Good planning will get you to anywhere in the world and back for $600 or so, then airbnb/hotel.

Riding a motorcycle and isolating myself in a foreign country for a bit were the only times I felt close to happy. I wish I wasn't being serious

Drugs. Ez. Try smoking some weed and if that doesn't work do harder drugs.