I just wanted to take this opportunity to say I'm getting drunk tonight. Thanks

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say I'm getting drunk tonight. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Py2fG-NgfkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am too, what made you want to drink on a wed night?

Me too, Cheers! Have both a good night.

I'm alcoholic and the Christmas period gives me a lot of potential for getting drunk without having to feel guilty about it since there's people drunk all over the place.

I'm underage, have Fun

I’m not an alcoholic, haven’t had a drink in years actually but I got laid off today.

what we drinking bois i got myself some offbrand german wheat beer and it tastes like piss
still it beats facing reality

Fuck, that's gotta sting. Cheers but don't let alcohol destroy you.

I'm on this. Not a big fan of stout in general but this is good stuff and it was on discount.

Im with you on that. Just got back from a party i've got a nice beer buzz going on.

That looks nice. Whats the ABV?

Good to hear, OP! What's the drink of choice tonight?

Pic related for mineself

I just lookedf it up. 9% I must find some of that

It's 7% ABV. It's a pretty nice brew. If the label is correct it says it used to supply the Russian Imperial Court as the stout of choice since 1912 until obviously the redtards came to power.

It's about time, you're gonna have to catch up yo

Mein Neger

Getting my Buzz on in more ways than one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Py2fG-NgfkA

watered down cats pish

Thanks. Aparently a 9% version won the CAMRA national award for stout in 2015. So it should be pretty good.

I used to have a glass just like OPs pic

I know, pish of the clyde but i'm broke af, mate

Don't blame the brew. While it might not taste great, it will get you drunk. The latter is the absolute objective.

asda has 3 x 10 packs of stella for £21 mate

joining ya brehs

isnt that the point of special brew
cheap but effective? i saw a 6 pack for £4.50

if that is all, tan a half bottle of vodka straight. more drunk, cheaper and quicker.

Not over here. We have an extra excise duty on "hard" alcohol that makes it more expensive than chugging beer. You can get 0.5L cheapest vodka for about €6.50, beer not much cheaper but around an euro or two

if this is in England then it doesn't surprise me

I've never seen a deal like that here cause the Scottish government are 'progressive' cunts

smoking weed here for my vice so I don't destroy my body like you pathetic alcoholics

why not both?

alcohol destroys the body (and mind if you go too deep)
weed destroys the mind, literally
you ever seen weedaholics try to construct a sentence? it's literally autism.

>smoking weed here for my vice so I don't destroy my body
>implying weed has no effect on the brain
>implying weed has no effect on the lungs

it might have little impact on the lungs but it's check mate for the brain. most of the friends I had who became potheads are dysfunctional.

Yeah, I meant when it's mixed with tobacco