Protip: you can't

>working out
You can't
>lifting weights to get "big"
Absolutely pointless. Waste of life.

No money

>no money
You don't need money to work out, fag

Probably worth remembering this guy died of a massive heart attack a couple years after getting shredded

You need food, dumbass.

Faggot, so tell me how

6'2 195 So Im Ottermode....
And Protip: I do workout

So money to buy food

I work out, i feel good.

You need to spend a decent amount on food and a gym membership as well as a few supplements depending on how you're eating and also a large amount of tren/test/winstrol etc if you want to look anything like zyzz as well as being willing to die at 22.

Sounds like a blast.

3 years later:
dead

Bet both images have the same legs..

push ups

>>you have 10 seconds to justify not working out

Guy didnt say justify not looking like zyzz. so all of you are dumbasses cause pushups is free

First off i do.
2. Zyzz was always on a cycle
D- nigga died in sauna

You're mistaken bodybuilding for working out.

Anyway, I got my fittest/jackest when I was poor, survived off top ramen, tuna, eggs(cheap shit). Managed to get sponsored by a supplement company.
I was starving so bad I created a way to make brownies from whey protein(mix that shit real good, throw it in the microwave, taste like cardboard.

U mirin brah?

Also, I was known at work as "that steroid kid", and managed to fuck the hottest girls in there.

I get too hungry if I work out. I still need to eat even if it's cheap shit.

I don't think you understand, lol.

Which is a great way to train your mind. Not only will you get stronger physically, but that mind will be able to resist anything after you starve a few times.

Zyzz is kill. Why even lift brah?

I hardly need to. I work a physical job and look like I'm in good shape. 180lbs weight can easily lift 70lbs with one arm

If I worked out, it would just be narcissism because I don't need to look any better than I already do

He is watching from above

Busy.

I already do OP

Probably would still be alive if beta.

>lack of needles and steroids

lost both arms and legs in Nam.

Im kinda straight and dont find muscular bodies optically pleasing and im not ready to change to attract the woman

I do workout.

Also, that dude in your pic, went by Zyzz on /fit/.... he died in Thailand of heart failure. He had a shit ton of steroids and cocaine in his system.

Without the juice he'd probably be a lean and muscular 150lbs.

I've done tren before. That shit will make you huge and lean even without working out. I worked out apathetically maybe twice a weak and was bigger than that faggot... but you're likely to lose the majority of your gains when you quit. Also your blood pressure will be explosive on that shit, anyone who stays on it for more than a few years will be dead.

do you think if zyzz did more cardio and less coke he would still be alive?

Too much work.

Am I gonna make it?

Pretty much this. Just under 180 lbs and can lift truck tyres over my head solo. Helps shut the new boys at work up for an hour or two

I prefer to see myself like in the first pic. the second guy just looks like a douche bedsides besides it doesn't even go along with my edgy personality

didnt that faggot die from taking steriods?
dont think i need advice from you, thanks

I'm lazy

lol soygoy

Source? I'm a lanklet trying to gain weight, and I've put on 16 pounds since November 1st, but I am kind of worried that I'm overdoing it.

At least post peak-zyzz.

how much calories u taking
also any excercise or just stuffing yourself??

>GOMAD
>SS

enjoy your t-rex mode

OK, never mind, finished reading the thread -- guess he was doing a bunch of blow and steroids. Still kind of worried because I sometimes feel my left arm going numb (yes, I'm an idiot), but I figure that once I hit 160 or so, I'll just try and pack 1 pound on a week.

Im in a wheelchair faggot

>GOMAD
All that does is make you obese. Pair that with SS and you'll get the biggest dad bod of all dad bods. Stay lean.

kek

Exercise, too, "lift" (as much as my skinny arms can handle) every other day. Able to lift more than when I started, so that's something, I guess.

T-Rex mode? Like skinny arms and normal body? Is doing the gallon a day thing a way to prevent that? What's SS?

yeah im just too lazy lol, its a habit you gottsa work up and then the chemical calling will bring you back. simple as that, i just get my chemicals from weed and sex so i nevegr get them from gym :(

SS was hitlers secret police

Lean is fine if you're under 25 and want to look like a kid.

Get big if you want to grow up and be a man

You're gonna have XBOXHUEG legs and tiny little trext-rex arms on SS, assuming you can keep to program. Add shitloads of nasty ass farts and acne from megamilk and you get a strong body with good lifts and terrible asthetics.

back to /fit/ OP

Because people are like batteries and if you use all your energy exercising you'll die faster. You'll use up all your energy.

Sounds like I need to hit the gym

but.. dat nigga dead

I'm lazy + it's cold this time of year, whicj makes me not want to go out.

Looks like he was tired of being the beta faggot cuck, and decided to fuck other peoples women instead.

Or dudes, some of the manliest guys are raging homos. /shrug/

oh wow i wish i could be just like Zyzz and fatally overdose on steroids in my early 20s

fucking retard

Easy. I'm depressed, unmotivated, have zero will to get In shape and get bitches anyway

Well im a 5'5" 130 lb thin femboy/trap bottom and want to stay petite so big strong men will enjoy pounding me out, and ill look good on my knees sucking their dicks or face down ass up ready to be fucked. Good enough reason?

I don't want to

The last thing I want is to be attractive, therefore fatness serves me well.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

>Implying one method of working out is all you need
YOU CAN'T SKIP LEG DAY!

Lol what's wrong with this dude's face

working out is for weak/young minds who are too insecure to do anything without eel ''superior'', also they glorify the pussy like teenagers and think they NEED to be huge to get gurlz. grow up guys.

Because I might do too many roids and die from a heart attack in Thailand fucking a trap

Not a vain, self-obsessed twat.

There. You happy now?

i used to work out a lot
then my knees started to hurt and doctor told me i had to stop everything

can someone just kill me already

President Trump?

I've gotten great results from just not eating like shit, sleeping at night like a human (I worked 12 hr night shifts for a while and it made me suicidal) and making more time for art. Very little depression or anything now.

I started doing calisthenics cause they're free and then powerlifting/oly lifting/bodybuilding and I feel generally ubermensch now. Never did roids or TRT. Why do you faggets do this stuff? It's not necessary most of the time. I would only take roids if I was in prison or something and never had time to recover or sleep.

I don't want to. Good enough?

ive got gyno why bother when i only wanted a good chest :(

No excuses from me. But you still look like you fuck guys.

thats zyzz how dare u

Because im already, happy, healthy, and thin. I only weigh 120 pounds which is healthy for my weight and have a great metabolism.

I don't need to overcompwnsate for anything and am not going to go out of my way to look good for woman i could care less. Woman are garbage anyways

Redundent statment of used to work out, got injured (non gym related) still try to exercise crippled limbs with limited weights. Don't worship the swolly gods tho

What a fucking fag...both before and after.

to busy dreaming of the sweet release of death

Lean is for niggers and soundcloud rappers.

i was told not to... but i still want to... dont have time... must poop butt