>THIS MAP
>THOSE STATS
>RIGHTFUL CLAY
>SHITSKIN
>CHINK SAVAGES
>MUDSHITS

yeah the rest of the board is just intellectual civil discussion
it's the generals that shit up the board

It's because autists and newfags assume you have to be as toxic as possible to everyone or else you don't fit in. That's why actual discussion is taboo and as a result we're stuck in a perpetual state of shitposting. Sad!

don't forget trannyposting and animeposting

and its all due to you faggots like you
every time I post something here then only reply I get is HATE
see past the hate you faggots
like it or not we are all humans
climb down from your high prejudices
also FUCK YOU all

Actual "discussion" on Sup Forums is:
- let me tell you about your country
- let me tell you what countries are good and which ones are shit, even though I've never been there
- here's a map that proves you're wrong
- how to get gf from X country?
- are finns mongols? this map from eupedia says so
etc.

rude

fuck you little cunt i've never seen someone hating a paki here you little bitch ass nigga

liking traps is not gay though

You can start any thread you want and just ignore shitposters. The problem with this board is people think you need to give a you anyone. That's why all spammers that came from tv and fit are still here

All of those topics are bad, but somehow generals actually are worse. It's nothing but tripfaggotry, hazing, and cultural discussion that can happen if you just stepped 10 meters outside and spoke with your own fucking countrymen. You don't need a cultural ghetto stinking up the board to accomplish that.

And yes, /cum/ is included even though it's not on that image, because I think this image is before /cum/ existed

no one does this
everyone on this board hates trump
you know what board youre on, son?

Is not even a question of ignoring shitposters at this point, most people who actually wanted to learn about other's culture are gone.
Actual Sup Forums threads nowadays hardly get replies. Worse, they get deleted. I remember a Brit that asked what was the simbolism behind people's flag and in 30 min it had like 15 answers and was deleted.
This place is beyond salvation, it should just merge with bant at this point

decent faggots like you shouldnt give up
keep these boards alive
ignore or educate the shitposters
speaking of whom..........