Why isn't he in jail?

Why isn't he in jail?

Fine, he gets charged and arrested and then gets out on bail pending trial, but there haven't even been any charges pressed yet. There have been many other accusations about him sexually assaulting under aged boys come out since the Anthony Rapp accusation. And still no criminal charges? No warrant for arrest?

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ
foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/11/07/inside-37000-month-sex-addiction-rehab-where-kevin-spacey-harvey-weinstein-are-reportedly-being-treated.html
cbsnews.com/news/harvey-weinstein-kevin-spacey-scandals-founder-sex-rehab-center/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVbEE6Rud0I
weeklyworldnews.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ

He has the right to a speedy trial

>what is statue of limitations pat

He's not in jail because he hasn't done anythign wrong. All these faggots accusing him are just jumping on the hype train like that cunt Rapp who is a failing actor looking for 5 mins of fame.

STATUE
OF
LIMITATION

GOOGLE IT

Statute, not a god damn statue

Have some sympathy bro.

He's getting treatment for his illness at the same sex addiction clinic Harvey Weinstein is currently at.

I thought being gay was a ticketable offence in USA?

That's funny, but I don't think he's dumb enough to not see how going to the same clinic Harvey Weinstein is at would be very bad optics.

If that was so, Sup Forums would be a terrorist site

Wasn't joking.

foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/11/07/inside-37000-month-sex-addiction-rehab-where-kevin-spacey-harvey-weinstein-are-reportedly-being-treated.html

Only in the backwater South and Midwest where all the riff raff live.

>gets charged and arrested and then gets out on bail pending trial
>there haven't even been any charges pressed yet
Wut ?

Statute. Not statue. You asshole

cbsnews.com/news/harvey-weinstein-kevin-spacey-scandals-founder-sex-rehab-center/

You sure they're not on holiday? Fancy fucking rehab center.

Using a phone while waiting for flight. Phone liked the word statue better

Because as late as the mid 1980's in the US they still published "kid sex magazines". It was not illegal to produce, and sell magazines with pictures of young teens and adults engaging in full on sex. Now that everything has to be PC, everything is catching up. Old Hollywood has just had its foundations rocked and are scrambling to play catch up. Its only a matter of time.

A matter of time until what, Alex Jones?

Doesn't apply to every single crime, like sex crimes against children for example. This is because child sex abuse can go hidden for decades on end and not be found out.

Most of the Cosby accusers were adults at time of his drug raping, but one was a minor and thats why charges were able to be filed even though its decades later.

Because he came out as a faggot so he's cleared of all other charges.

Yes, that's how things work, right?

Bottomfeeder

Because of who he is.

Fuak alls use grama knot-zz. Eyes scene da statue offs lemontations four miself!

he literally did nothing wrong

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE RIGHT HERE MAN

His Gay disease made him do it. He's innocent.

And what did he do exacty? :)

Fuck off, get a fucking life you fucking leech.

Jesus Christ. What a dumbass.

be gay and rapey

rapey? What's wrong with that? I think most men are rapey when they're sexually aroused.

this is just micheal jackson 2.0

he never did anything wrong (his only "crime" was being a huge weirdo), some assholes tried to milk money out of him, and the world had fun making him a pedophile for years, until he died.

this is, again, a huge lie to get some money or fame.

This is fake.

this was proven as fake.j

How new are you? The statute is fake.

>offense

Maybe read a newspaper. This is fake.

CBS is part of the fake news brigade. did you just start using the internet?

Because trial by media, much like witch hunts were back in the day, is now a socially acceptable form of justice.

There's certainly no more need for these "law courts" that people used to talk about.

Found the faggot

I don't know where you get your information from, but this was shown to be fake by a reputable blog.

This is fake. You like others more according to reputable sources

clearly photoshopped

This is fake.

does it matter if it's real or not?

This response is photoshopped and fake. Lame attempt.

no

But hes gay.

You forgot that California and Florida are states.

fake reply is fake

This is clearly photoshopped

because if hillary clinton was elected president, he would be sleeping in the lincoln bedroom

You are a cuck.

how new are you to believe this fakeness

What fakeness? that the world is round? Typical for a right-winger like you to believe fairytales like the quran.

could be true if talking about the notoriously fake pity party party gift that is Israel

Because there is not one piece of evidence.
Also at least i dont give a fuck what he did 30ys before. He‘s a great actor!

the first reports against Spacey was stupid

"omg he tried to get wit me and I said no and didn't do anything. IT WAS RAPE"

"omg he asked to see my dick lol"

"omg he asked me to ride his cock on a boat and I did it so i could get famous and i didnt get famous plz sue"

Why isn't Donald Trump? Same reason.

Nice try Russia/Soros. Your lies are fake.

Hollywood needs God

Yeah I know what you mean. He also patted a guy on the butt. That happens a lot in sports and nobody makes a big deal about it.

That's Keister Sodomoze

>reputable
>blog
pick one

>Why isn't he in jail
>there haven't even been any charges pressed yet
Congratulations. Now you know how the criminal justice system works.

Actually, I'm more on the Rothschild pay roll, big money for big lies :D

I guess Kevin could’ve given that kid some spacey

I’d love for him to sexually assault my pooper.

> thinking that rich people aren't inherently more powerful in the judicial system
> expecting equal treatment

classic pleb

Little thing called evidence. How do you prove something that happened years ago?

George Clooney raped me in 1982

>he's next

Louis CK told me he thinks I'm handsome.
male gaze RAPE!!!

me too, i would totally do gay sex with that celebrity

Yes. Can you help me out bro?

Where can I find legit news?

How can you blame a man for wanting to fuck a 14-year-old? Are we playing the PC game of denying who we are again? The age of consent is a social construct.

Testimony is evidence. We have the testimony of over 20 people now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVbEE6Rud0I

No one has pressed charges

That's not testimony. Nothing is under oath yet. It's just gossip at the moment. Anything barred by a statute of limitations is just going to stay that way forever.

You didn't watch the video. Her sound pressed charges.

>2016

Yeah, Kevin Spacey is fucked.

weeklyworldnews.com/

Money/celebrity.
Shit, oj murderd two people and he didnt get jail time for it

Reminder fucking a 17 year old teen isn't the same as fucking a 6 year old.

So the question is "what is enough punishment"?

We have all these guys from Weinstein who reportedly raped several women to Dustin Hoffman who got handsy 34 years ago and it reportedly affected a womans self esteem.

The question is, say they say it happened, then what? With weinstein rape is rape so yeah, jail. For Handsy Hoffman, what? An apology and a therapy session 34 years late? Does he have to quit, and they vault away every movie he's ever done? Do we make it a jail-punishable crime to be touchy-feely? Or hold people liable for damages because they made you feel unsure of yourself 40 fucking years ago? What is the appropriate punishment?

If we start firing everyone who had wandering hands, we're going to have a massive unemployment problem across the country. And do they suddenly become unhirable? Is the punishment they don't get to work again?

Nothing is enough for these cunts. They keep saying they want the awareness, but they keep saying "well what about X" person, as if to say they haven't been punished to their satisfaction for something that technically isn't a crime.

This is what happens when you start letting these mouthy cunts have their say. All women know how to do is harp and whine.

he is so nice

The world does not revolve around straight men or gay men. If they so much as look at someone with sexual eyes they should be fired! Dead serious.

Yes it is. They are both children and it's equally morally repugnant.

I'm seriously dead. --Groucho Marx.

No, it is not.