Not smelling and fapping to your sister's used underwear

>Not smelling and fapping to your sister's used underwear
Explain yourself

Sister is obese and at that age where she kinda just really got through puberty and hasnt realized the more hygiene that is required now. /thread

first cousin

If you have a sister, it's because your parents wern't satisfyed with the maculine joy you were supposed to bring them, so they oppted for feminine joy, you are a failure as a man!

other cousin

No siblings :(

Fuck off back to leddddit

I Do it with my girlfriends all the time. I cant really fap without the smell of her ass right on my nose anymore

i have 3 daughters to young 4 this shit but my wife brother was stealing the kids panty's we found out when we noticed lots of panty's missing when he moved and my wife help him move when we lifted up his bed there where 40 pair under his mattress i beat his ass right there

For what? Me and my older sister use to have sex up until we both got to high school.

>i have 3 daughters to young 4 this shit
So if they were old enough you would be sniffing them?

>Not smelling and fapping to your sister's used underwear
>Explain yourself

I'm not a gay ass faggot.

no i just don't understand how he could sux on a 5/7/10 yo panty's
broke his nose lucky i dint do more

I do not have a sister. I have a brother tho.
You can have him if you want to.. tbh.. i will pay you so you can keep him.

Cool story tough guy

>tfw girlfriend leaves dirty panties all over.

Bit of a fag her but I like Wearing them and pulling them of to the side to put a sharpie up the pooper and dry hump well maybe a major fag

you sound black

I knew he was black when he added an apostrophe to panties. "Panty's"

>Dindu

Candidiasis

only in your head
Kek

Am I the only one that likes to fap with clean panties? You know most of that stain is discharge and piss stain right? Not sexual excitement fluid?
Your brother is fucking weird.
>40 pair
He is really fucking broken

I'm an only child.

The looked like crotch rot but they smelled really sweet!