Fuck the police? nah fuck niggers

Fuck the police? nah fuck niggers.

Everybody in the US is an entitled little shit who cry anytime a police officer puts some scumbag in their place. But the moment anyone is trying to rob or kill you the police are the first people you'd go crying to begging for help.

Anti-fuck the police thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQsZ95AQjYk&t=1s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5148471/Man-says-cops-ordered-hack-pets-head.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've always had a lot of respect for police and I've had a ton of police friends, most of them are really good people.

i was once threatened by an armed police man (Britfag)for no reason but i have to say most of them are pretty neeto

I don't even need the police where I live, and it's not like they would even be able to help me.

I am addressed to Denver county but am 14 miles from the nearest city limit, so if you want emergency help you'd be looking at help 20+ min. away at any given time.

For that reason, I have a lukewarm reception to any given officer especially since my folks and I are largely left to fend for ourselves out here if something goes wrong or if a robbery would happen.

>Cops responding to your neighbors house
>Hop your fence
>Shoot your dog
>Leave it
>Leave the scene
>You come home to shot dog
Happens all the time user. Police need to be held accountable even though the danger of them going to prison is high, put them in PC,

I highly recommend you watch this fully.
youtube.com/watch?v=lQsZ95AQjYk&t=1s

Oh shit, Saudi Aurora reporting in.

>happens all the time
>brainwashed libfag detected

>bootlickers thread

Lol fuck the police you bootlicking faggot.

Keep licking that boot son, eventually you'll get to wear it..

Samefag

OMELETTE
DU
FROMMAGE

>Samefagging this hard

lol you faggots wouldnt last one day without police.

Fuck yeah, I'm right on board with this.

I admire the police a lot, probably more than I should, because now I get a bit horny around them.

Apart from that, i'm sick of niggers running around destroying cop cars, burning flags, and chimping out in general while screaming out "Fuck tha poleeese"

Someone had to say it OP. Today, you were a pretty cool guy.

The kid is samefagging to proof that i was samefagging xD

I hope you get beaten within an inch of your life by niggers and tied to a chair, be forced to watch them rape and kill your wife and daughters before killing you.

Bump

>fuck niggers
b-but user some police are niggers

What kind of pussy ass faggot relies on the government to protect them? Fuck niggers and fuck the police

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5148471/Man-says-cops-ordered-hack-pets-head.html

>66

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." We are living in a police state. We need to embrace a Voluntary society. Anarchy

/k/ is full of Trumptards and other boot-licking authoritarians. They worship the police over there

Funny i can say the same about people who say oh you called the cops you a bitch, the very next week they call the cops on me are they bitches then? Na thats ok for them just not for me...

agreed my friend fuck niggers!

I like police this much

god damn look at the picture. they're crying over a cop dumb fuck piece of shit

I did. Those cops are dead.

Agree
Americans are lucky they don't have cops like in that gif

Checked the news. Nope, didn't happen today. Yesterday? Nope. Guess "All the time" is different in your little safe space.

kill yourself first faggot

I have too much to live for, faggot