Let's see how long it takes for Sup Forums to notice what's wrong with this picture

Let's see how long it takes for Sup Forums to notice what's wrong with this picture.

>blue shoes

pleb

It's backwards for starters.

its not a .png

She's a smokin' hot Jew that I'd like to impregnate?

DER EWIGE JUDE

Theres not enough diversity. This competition is racist!!!

Getting warmer, but has nothing to do with "race".

>italians
>white

>hot
>jew

Pick one and one only.

I'll take "diversity" for $100 Alex

she looks 1/4 African

theres not a single blonde in sight

i.e.

>italian
>white

THOSE ARE MALES YOU RETARDS.

OONE OF THEM IS A TRANSEXUAL!!!

*ding ding ding*

>it's a miss Trans Contest

they all had dicks at early age?

>that hand

am I right?

>Foot tattoo
Vile

kek I can see that bitch's panties

bullshit

those are women

What's up with her and the red head? both have the same necklace and the same shoes (one red, the other blue - but both elephants)

Its from 2012

Damn. Good to know my dickdar works though, those fauxcunts were setting off all kinds of alarms. I thought it was post-fap apathy, though.

mirror image

Why do you think they're all taller than the guy?

Because they're models and he is a manlet

Nah you're just a faggot whose browsed Sup Forums too long and can't read backwards.
Those are women. It's the Miss Italia competition

I'll eat your soul

Idc, would still tap 100% of them.

They were all men at some point?

the image is miss italia 2012.

pic related is the tranny version

THERES NO FUCKING WAY AT LEAST SOME OF THEM ARENT WOMEN

LOOK AT THOSE SKULLS AND HANDS

NO FUCKING WAY IM THIS GAY

Are you virgin? Never saw a girl feet? They don't even suet or look like bricks as we do, or as the OP's pic does.

The first thing you notice is that none of them have hips, small shoulders (they have big fucking wide shoulders) despite being "fit".

4 of them had a nice surgery in the face and Adams apple, the rest lack of feminine features like small jaws.

This is concerning, I mean wtf how can you don't see they are males from the first sight? Whats wrong with you guys.

One in the middle is a shekel sniffer?

>5'10 models wearing 4-5 inch heels

of course theyd be taller than the average men. youre full of shit

>trying this hard to condition Sup Forums into believing trannies are indistinguishable from actual women
>trying this hard to justify why you beat off to men in wigs and makeup

now this looks more like a tranny competition

I'm not surprised a shit hole country like yours doesn't have models or know what they look like

Her sash is upside down

Aside from being flipped horizontally?

I've never noticed how weird knees look, I can't stop staring

>being this retarded

We are talking about meatball niggers here. Honestly if they're trans almost all of them fooled me. The one to the left of the winner I can see vaguely, and scrunchy face two to the could be too. Other than that, completely fooled.

Come on user, quit being so trans-phobic, it's 2016.

I am not surprised you never touched a naked girl and you can be fooled so easily.

Wait, kinda hard to tell in your city. As all that fat and meat make men have boobs and women look manly with hips or small shoulders.

Go fuck a pig fucking 60%, I did fuck a decent native than an obese retard like your own.

>listen here bitch, I know you have a dick so why don't we go outside and discuss my hush money?

*without hips or small shoulders visible

>Are you virgin? Never saw a girl feet? They don't even suet or look like bricks as we do, or as the OP's pic does.
Sorry, I don't know what this means. "Suet or look like bricks"??? the fuck are you smoking? Their feet look normal to me.

>The first thing you notice is that none of them have hips, small shoulders (they have big fucking wide shoulders)
They're wearing black dresses and standing next to each other. It's impossible to tell what their figures look like.

>4 of them had a nice surgery in the face and Adams apple, the rest lack of feminine features like small jaws.
I don't know how you can spot adam's apple surgery, but their jaws look normal to me. Narrow jaws are attractive, but not necessarily a feminine feature.

RARE

that guy really deserved to win that dress-up competition. he looks like he could be a girl almost

Those are women you fucking retards. Miss Italy 2012.

kek tell me again casanova about how a humans feet and shoulders correlate to their gender/sex

>"you can tell by their feet that their men"

my sides are in orbit

pic related to end your nonsense

no way.

Dress creeping up.

Also I love how every single other woman's face is either "I will fucking cut you" or "YAY clapping!"

the only male looks like a secret jew

that may be correct but im not sure if thats whats wrong with the picture. im 99% sure that the image is mirrored. look at the numbers

Kek. That Peruvian should kill himself.

2/10
She has a pimple on her knee.

he's Italian. I mean "po-tay-to","po-tah-to", but still

>Italian
>"Jew"

only missing a kippah!

>HQ just fuck our shit up with napalm. We have been over run with degeneracy.

This is the last time i tell you, the women you touch are not such, they are LLAMAS!

>Soon, chica

In light of learning they really are women I recant that message. Drop me some condoms instead.

>she's a smokin hot jew in the oven
Fixed it for you

But I only fuck Argie lolis. Those liberals just ask weed to get fucked hard in the ass.

Your sisters and daughter are blatant whores and you know it.

I hope we kill all of you

The bait was for him.

>italia

all these pseudo-negroids are not eating their ethnic foods of watermelon and kfc

>At first I thought that the second girl from the right was Gal Gadot

Thanks for the laugh m8

rare bottled water san trying to trick us Desu.

>tfw those girls are at least 5'9 without heels
>tfw i'm 5'10
why keep on living

Manlet?

Where's the male representation?

You can always become a rapefugee

Proof these are men please

Fetish

my wife is the same height as me, dont worry about it.

Nah. She has woman eyes

there's nothing wrong with this pic, op's just shitposting