It's time to do something about the shitstain that is Ajit V. Pai. Gentlemen, it's time to do what we do best...

It's time to do something about the shitstain that is Ajit V. Pai. Gentlemen, it's time to do what we do best. Let's fuck him up.

>Question is, how?

For that, gentlemen, I have an idea.

We're going to ban Ajit V. Pai from Twitter for sexual harassment.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "You fucking moron he'd just get back on again because he's rich." Yes, I know that. But hear me out. The bots on Twitter are complete idiots. I remember way back when during an attempted raid on Buzzfeed. During that time, an user who had a twitter account was trying to rat us out on twitter by posting screenshots of the raid thread. Although, everyone on the Sup Forums thread started reporting him for it, and, lo and behold, user's tweets were censored! And they didn't even contain actual explicit material!

This leads me to believe that, until the user is able to prove otherwise to Twitter staff, they will always be censored by the reporting bot if they're reported enough, no matter who they are or what their tweet is. Sure, eventually Ajit will be able to revoke the ban. In fact, for him it'd be a piece of cake. But it will still send a MESSAGE, and a pretty big one at that.

So, what are we going to report him for? Well, okay, that was already said. More explicitly, one may ask "what are we going to report him for in accordance to sexual harassment?" Well, I'll tell you: On twitter, can report a tweet for 4 main reasons: "I'm not interested in this tweet," "It's spam," "It displays sensitive imagery," or "It's abusive or harmful," which is going to be the option we'll all be working with when we report Ajit V. Pai's tweets. After that? Well, we'll all have to choose the same option. So put in your votes now! Personally, I'm vouching for the "considering suicide" one, or the "targeted harassment" one.

After that, we report all of Ajit V. Pai's tweets for the same exact thing. Eventually, the bots will ban him

For that, gentlemen, I have an idea.

>We're going to ban Ajit V. Pai from Twitter for sexual harassment.

>Now, I know what you're thinking: "You fucking moron he'd just get back on again because he's rich." Yes, I know that. But hear me out. The bots on Twitter are complete idiots. I remember way back when during an attempted raid on Buzzfeed. During that time, an user who had a twitter account was trying to rat us out on twitter by posting screenshots of the raid thread. Although, everyone on the Sup Forums thread started reporting him for it, and, lo and behold, user's tweets were censored! And they didn't even contain actual explicit material!

>This leads me to believe that, until the user is able to prove otherwise to Twitter staff, they will always be censored by the reporting bot if they're reported enough, no matter who they are or what their tweet is. Sure, eventually Ajit will be able to revoke the ban. In fact, for him it'd be a piece of cake. But it will still send a MESSAGE, and a pretty big one at that.

>So, what are we going to report him for? Well, okay, that was already said. More explicitly, one may ask "what are we going to report him for in accordance to sexual harassment?" Well, I'll tell you: On twitter, can report a tweet for 4 main reasons: "I'm not interested in this tweet," "It's spam," "It displays sensitive imagery," or "It's abusive or harmful," which is going to be the option we'll all be working with when we report Ajit V. Pai's tweets. After that? Well, we'll all have to choose the same option. So put in your votes now! Personally, I'm vouching for the "considering suicide" one, or the "targeted harassment" one.

>After that, we report all of Ajit V. Pai's tweets for the same exact thing. Eventually, the bots will ban him.

Any questions, lads?

>posts same thing twice
>mfw OP is a faggot

bump

those dubs don't lie. OP is a faget.

I propose we do this on New Year's Day, as to start off the year right?

Excellent idea, user. Any other suggestions?

Nice, but it will backfire when Twitter closes the accounts that ganged up on him because cyberbullying is also a violation of their ToS.

The fuck is it with that pic? Some kind of hidden brotherhood shit?

We just make fake accounts, or have backups on hand. It doesn't matter so long as we're able to temporarily ban Pai.

It's this one pic for a discord I encountered. I believe it's called "Pigeons Against Drugs." The name is ironic, obviously. Here's the code: veqwp8W

bump this shit to the front page. this needs to happen.

>totally not advertising a shitty discord
>bitch, please

B U M P I N G I N I T I A T E D

make Sup Forums great again
fuck ajit pai

Should I request for aid on Sup Forums?

That's the spirit!

Yes, please do. We'll need all the help we can get on this one.

Done.

>pic unrelated, cack

bump