GIVE US THE TROPHY NOW - Manchester United in advanced talks with Bernardo Silva: Deal worth £43m

Other urls found in this thread:

whoscored.com/Players/136741/Show/Bernardo-Silva
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This summer is going to be a bad one for ABUs.

>Belotti
>Griezmann
>Silva

>Darmian
>Belotti
>stepping in the same river twice

pick all
for 170 I imagine you could actually but Missi or Nerman and recoup the transfer fee on the same day from your customers

Last season:

>Ibra
>Bailly
>Pogba

>Just give us the title now la!

Is Belotti worth it? It's hard to judge a player from a babby league but he still has 25 in 30.

dont you know the Mouyes graph
>first season - bit shit but promising, probably scrape a trophy
>second season - win league
>third season - bottle it all completely

Belotti would be decent big, strong.

Bernardo Silva just another Juan Mata

___________Belotti
Rashford__Griezmann__Silva
________Pogba_Herrera
Shaw__Keane__Bailly__Valencia
___________Oblak

PRAY4/sp/

The better the players United buy, the funnier their failures become

>better

*more expensive

Throwing money at a team eventually works. You can't refute this.

>£500M over 4 years
>still shit

Already have him in my Fifa's CM.

Atleti bought a lot of players there

>team needs anything but attackers
>buys more attackers
>fails
>lets buy more attackers

if you can score in italy you can score in english poverty league

>if you can score in italy you can score in english poverty league
>Higuain has 0 (ZERO) goals in the PL

But why?

whoscored.com/Players/136741/Show/Bernardo-Silva

Seems like Mikky but better in the defensive. Replacement for Carrick is much more crucial. Just poach Saul, Greasman already and get some CB from a meme league.

Rashford as winger is a waste. Also trusting English CB in 2015+2. Come on.

because he never played in PL

why would you join the eplel lamo

>le Italian defence meme

Roma and Napoli have scored more goals in Serie A than any PL team has in the PL

>inb4 they're good

They're not as shown by being turd in Europe forever.

Suicide bomb yourself, my man.

>moyes
>Fellaini
>Januzaj
>Mata
Just give us the title now la!

>Falcao
>Di Maria
>Shaw
>Blind

>Pogbad
>Mkhitaryan
>Gypsy lanklet Jermain Defoe
>100k p/w Lingard

Reminder that Ranocchia is exposing EPLel hard

>bundesliga
>get paid peanuts unless you play for bayern

>la liga
>get paid peanuts unless you play for real or barca

>serie a
>get paid peanuts

>PL
>get shedloads of cash playing for a mid table side

Really activates the almonds.

Can't wait to get Bernardo Mota Veiga de Carvalho e Silva on a shirt.

/redcafe/

He'll probably shorten it to Mota Veiga de Carvalho e Silva

>irishcafe
honestly redcafe is the equivalent of RAWK but filled with irish fans

You're never going to get a Yes vote in such polls. People become attached to players.

Redcafe is the best football forum around tbqh.

>170m
thats what you will pay for greaseman alone

t. pep

>Remember when eplels said Zlatan was a dud because he only dominated slow leagues in his prime
>Remember when old man Ibra went to eplel for retirement pay and still raped them

agreed, except for when it comes to united and virtue signaling who is the customerest

> Bernardo Silva
Who?

I'm literally shakin' right now.

Hm.

gabiadini was a crap in napoli before he moved to soton but now he is killing it in eplel

Toughest run in of the top 6. Depending on results in the City and Swansea game we just forget about the league and focus on EL.

Realistically:

>T
>W
>T
>L
>W
>L
>W
>W

I think we tie City and Tottenham (as the pressure is on them to finish up the table) and lose to Arsenal.

Oh and we win EL.

I've watched Bernardo Silva develop since he was a sperm la

I've always rated him la

Already a world class midfielder la, with the ability to be top 5 within 6 months la

Monaco are known for producing legendary wingers la

Whatever we pay, 100m, 200m, whatever la - he will be worth it la

>Bernardo Silva transfer off
D-didn't rate him anyway la
Never heard of him la
French league players are trash la
money saved la
Lingard, Rashford and Rooney are world class top 10 already la don't need him la

I think Griezmann and Silva will be either/or.

ABU's can't handle that United are finally getting back on track after moyes and van gaal nearly fucked the club up long term.

Jose has literally saved this club and ABU's are on suicide watch. It's glorious.

If / when we make champions league next season, I'd expect at least another 10 years of dominance.

the only problem is the accumulation of injuries and fatigue, it's unclear if Pogba and Herrera for instance are going to be able to be fit for all those matches. But as things go, even Fellaini is reliable to do that role.
City they can afford a draw, City still has to play Crystal Big Sam Palace, and that's a certain defeat for them, they'll be leapfrogged then. Tott and Arsenal have already been dominated by United this season, so it's a matter of the strikers being sharp, and we can expect Martial fighting for a place next season in the squad or Rashford, finally in his position, to perform.

It's 3rd place for United la.

please dont buy Belotti you'll ruin him

Please learn proper falseflagging techniques

I believe everything I wrote.

Final standings are most likely going to be:

Chelsea
Spurs
City
United
Liverpool
Arsenal

United have a fucking nightmare run in. Arsenal is pretty bad as well. liverpool have it easy on paper, but they can't win against bottom teams, so I bet they drop points.

italian kevin davies.

>United have a fucking nightmare run in.
They also have lesser pressure due another way open for them. If Cities and Liverpools seasons could end up in a disaster after all the time in top 4. With Spurs it depends a lot on whether they are still somewhat close to Chelsea or not, they could implode like last season.

so this means they'll sell Mata right? poor guy

Why would they? They want to compete in every competition, so no need to make the squad smaller.

it is an advantage both teams only have top 4 to fight for, only one match per week. but it can also be a disadvantage, because with no possibility of winning trophies some players may begin to disconnect and enter holidays mode. While United's surely will stay activated until the end

It's not just the disconnect. After all the time in the top 4, they could still drop to EL, mathematically when a single game goes wrong. For Liverpool it's even worse in a way, since it's not in their hands. On the psychological side, United definitely got an advantage. Whether they will be able to make use of it with potential injuries, tiredness and their current defense is another question. Of course there is also shitty finishing to worry about.

just out, Pogba won't be on the derby. Herrera will.

I hope that if Pogba is out, and Mou plays a more defensive Fellaini-Carrick-Herrera midfield, that Martial gets a game.

Jose said he had no strikers not too long ago and then Rashford recovered from his cold. Wouldn't count on no Pogba yet.

Martial played well. he might get the nº9 spot.Rooney/Rashford and mkhitarian on the wings
Mourinho just said no. the difference is that it's a muscular injury, doesn't matter what they do, he can't recover that fast. if he can play against Celta, it'll be good.
We already know they'll struggle with the injuries, but the difference is that they are mentally prepared for it. With no Pogba, the games will be less pleasant, less flashy, but that doesn't mean they can't win

>humour
>this flag

Pick one

Ciro Immobile was the Serie A top goalscorer playing for Torino and a total flop for Dortmund.

Belotti would actually be a good fit
Manure have I think the lowest chance created to goal conversion rate and he's a straight poacher

---------------Romero
Valencia - Bailly - Blind - Darmian
------------------Carrick
--------Herrera --------- Fellaini
Mkhitaryan - Lingard - Young
-----------------Martial

easy 0-4 tomorrow guys. How will pep ever recover?

he's the kind of guy that cant get too far from home or he'll feel homesick, he's just an ok player mind you, but he's not bad

yeah, but will the referee allow that?
if so, won't the FA just cancel the match?

This. I unironically think United have been very decent this season and have been let down by consistent choking at the front. They could even get 3rd place even after drawing all the time to mediocre teams simply because they don't shit the bed like Arsenal and Liverpool tend to do.

>Man United thread
>No Slovak

Something's very very wrong.