What was his endgame?

Getting his asshole lit up in jail like the faggot he is.

Have they figured out which one was the gay one?

It's obviously the white boy

The White boy

i think that was hoover.

There's a great deal of switching back and forth.

Hernandez was good at switching positions. He lined up as a RB in some formations. He was a Tight End, but they used him more like a Wide Receiver.

But was he always gay or was he just lonely serving a prison sentence?

I need to know for research purposes.

apparently both. He killed odin cause odin knew he was and was telling people

Gay forever

with high school evidence to back it up

booooooo

>Odin knows you are gay
>kill him
>go to a night club and hit on a guy
>he throws a drink at your face because you're a gay creep
>kill him
>go to prison
>become ultra gay
>kill yourself

according to his lawyer there was no suicide note to the gay guy, it's all fake to tarnish his reputation even further. also they are still investigating his death.

is Hernandez's little friend now the world's most famous prison homo? i heard he's getting a show on ESPN.

Proofs?

I'm guessing the former. Had a buttbuddy in HS. Which makes his suicide more of a mystery. Not on death row, and he has access to all the boipussi he wants. An all you can eat buffet of fresh meat and submissive white fuccbois.

he just wanted a nice firm penis in his mouth

hernandez was a power bottom

All this attention the NFL gave to Michael Sam, and he was a mediocre tweener. Looks like the NFL and ESPN should have gone in 100% in on Hernandez.

Hanging himself?

I heard they found him on the tight end of the bed sheet.

Wasn't he still a millionaire? Why kill yourself when you can buy anything in prison.

Actually, the big contract he got from the Patriots basically got revoked due to a character clause, and he spent the rest of his rookie money on legal fees between his 2 murder cases and his appeal, which he never went through with because he KYS before he even turned in all the paperwork.

No he was broke