Sister has a young daughter, about 2 almost 3 years old

>Sister has a young daughter, about 2 almost 3 years old
>Sister is a hardcore libtard/feminist, very pc
>I am a proud alt-righter, rebel flag waving, anti-pc, Trump supporter
>Occasionally say nigger, autistic, cuck, etc. around my niece
>Get nasty looks from my sister, but she stays quiet because I stop once she notices
>Today is the day she snaps
>Her daughter says nigger
>"W-what did you just say?"
>"NIGGER!" Her daughter sqeals out with excitement
>Triggered.jpeg
>My sister turns towards me, her eyes bugging out of her head
>"YOU TAUGHT HER THATFBDJDGSKBD HDJDBNDKS!!"
>My sister is going completely apeshit and is now crying and hardly intelligible because she's so upset
>My sister is now crying and the rest of my family, who is also very conservative is telling her to get over it

Fuck my sister

You're actually a piece of shit and the rest of your family aside from your sister is shit too.

Dude when you get a daughter/son raise them how you want, respect how she wants to raise her kid. You are gonna cause her to never be part of your family again. she must really care for family if she puts up with how you are if she's a "left wing" and you're a "right wing"

You don't deserve trips

You a queer, boy?

It's not remotely funny or appropriate to coach a toddler to say nigger. And I say nigger a lot, but I would never say it around someone else's child.

Their are black people and there are niggers, just as there are white people and their are rednecks.

>Fuck my sister
Good plan, let us know how it goes.

wow you are kind of a retard huh

yea this really happened i was the niece

you couldn't tell that from the fact he supports Trump who recently fucked over half the country to give the billionares tax breaks?

Fuck that bitch man, sit the kid down and explain why nig's n libturd feminist gender fluidity hypocritz are a scourge as soon as you can,with her there ideally. If you do a little research its an argument u cant lose.

the fuck is wrong with you? Do you honestly think every black person is coming to get you? lol

they’re after muh tax dollars!

>because I stop once she notices

oh shit, what's it like to not have any balls?

lol yeah they live SOOO well

yeah what's it like to be a reasonable adult?

half? he fucked 99% of the country

Haha hows it feel to be autistic? Most people don’t constantly interject politics into every moment of their lives

If you leave the family over something as dumb as politics, you're kinda scummy. I'm relatively libertarian, but I often get disparaged by my mother for it. She could turn a conversation about groceries into "da guns" and "muh white privilege", and tries to project all her insecurities onto her family. Despite all the shit, we are still family. I've learned not to take any of it too personally. Politics shouldn't be personal. Anyone who does probably suffers some sort of insecurity. OP's niece will have to find her own way at some point, and a mother that is too controlling will stifle her independence and developing maturity. I'll try not to make too many assumptions about OP's sister, but the whole "respect how they want to raise their kid" thing bothers me, after seeing some seriously shitty parents neglecting and abusing their kids.

Watch your profanity.

Trips of truth. OP is a faggot and his sister is a goddess.

You, sir, are a fucking piece of shit. You have NO business influencing her child.

Why? It's not a bad word. Niggers say it all the time, too.

>reasonable adult
>Says derogatory comments near a kid
Work on your bait

>be me
>be Drumpfag
>inject my politics into fucking everything
>teach her daughter who's too young to know the difference

Go to bed, kid, this site is for adults

>Go to bed, kid, this site is for adults
>his site is for adults
>is for adults
>adults

kek

how does it feel to be a black sheep of your family

now GTFO traitorfag

i hope your family disowns your sorry alt right ass.

I sexually Identify as a ghost pirate. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of sailing the undead seas searching for the afterlife of dave jones' locker . People say to me that a person being a ectoplasmic-sea captain is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm sp00ky. I'm having an ethereal cutlass created, a 17th century french sloop and a ghostly crew of shanty singers bought. From now on I want you guys to call me "deadbeard" and respect my right to kill rival poltergeist and photonically phase my being into the next realm . If you can't accept me you're a phantom-buccaneerphobe and need to check your undead-aquatic privilege. Thank you for being so understanding matey.

>Just because a group of people say it, it good to also say it
I would think that stepping as low as the guy below you would be a bad thing but what mentality do any one have to think that one group of people says a word that is offensive would equal the word not being offensive. I'm not saying that only one group of people is allowed to be able to say that word but what I am saying is that you can't copy obvious bad behavior
>inB4 "Ni**er"
I would not expect anything more than that comment in a website like this

you sounds like some dumb 16-18yo fuck

I'm filing this under "Shit that never happened."

Says who? People will eventually have to find their own way. Nothing can be taboo, if you want to go looking for any kind of truth in this world.