Any of you faggot know any good places to buy bitcoin?

Any of you faggot know any good places to buy bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

actioncoin
platform.jsecoin
gemini.com/
news.bitcoin.com/israel-might-finally-issue-clear-bitcoin-regulations/
coinbase.com/global?locale=en-US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this new coin it will be in the exchange in march 2018 worth a $ a coin register now and get 1000 right away

that $1000 in march, keep as a cost free investment, cash out, or transfer to a cryptocurrency of your choice amarite?

actioncoin io/register/ref/226475/

When BTC first came on the scene it was 1/10 of a cent, it could be mined on a home computer now look at the price of a single coin, the worst case scenario here is you sign up with my affiliate and get urself 1000 coins just for signing up, u can make a spare email, and in march that 1000 coins will either be $1000 or 1000 cent u lose nothing but 2 mins ud probably have spent fapping anyways, u can use your 1000 coins on vouchers right now they have offers on there site

Merry Christmas & Happy New YearOh lets not forget
platform.jsecoin com/?lander=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff41595&utm_content=
Mine Coins while browsing the web or by leaving you computer (or phone) running
JseCoin will be on the market in the new year (expecting january) at $1 per coin once its on the exchange and gains popularity it will be considerably harder to mine so id get on this ASAP get 0.12 for using my affiliate have fun making Coin for leaving a window open

libertyx
coinbase

Yeah i tried coinbase but I'm using a visa gift card and it won't register

Considering it's 3am here in Europe, you're probably American. In that case, Coinbase is the way to go.

In Europe, Bitstamp, bitcoin.de and possibly Kraken

In Asia, I think OKEx is the way to go? Not sure.

Did that with me too, I said fuck it and have the chase app on my phone and was easily able to use that.

Yeah but read what I said above

Chase? I'll try that out man

sorry to tell ya but all the coins are slowly dieing back to Zero i no i will be yelled at i don't care i just closed my coinbase account

1. What the fuck is your English
2. I'm not investing much but since bitcoin is the biggest one I doubt it will die out

What makes you think so? People are just cashing out at the end of the year to lock profits and buy shit for their spoiled kids. Four weeks and everything will be green again.

Yeah I ageee with this guy but I think the other ones a troll :p

it just everyone is making coins so it ruined all the good ones just wait and watch the price keep dropping

Are you actually retarded

bisq.network

The problem I have with bitcoin is it just seems so volatile right now. Why put 100 dollars into something that overnight can be worth a value of 50 dollars. I understand this is a speculative asset at best, but at least the stock market has some stability to it. In other words, I don't know that I would bet the house on bitcoin.

How do you all use it? Sort of like gambling on an investment with some extra money?

>Sort of like gambling on an investment with some extra money?
Yeah this is the case for me

any good places to buy from israel?

Yes it’s volatile but it’s value continues to rise

a little
but what dose that have to do with the fact that there are now 80 so coins and the big 3 are dropping everyday hey i love to keep trading on GDAX but its dying over there and im getting wile the getting is good hey i could be wrong i hope i am i will jump back in see i trade i don't buy and hold that will kill ya oh ,,,,,.?! & put these where they belong >green

I'm not even trying to be mean but it's hard to read what you type man

Coinbase is trust worthy go slow user play around put money in take it out see how it works and use GDAX watch videos on you tube

ya i know i suffered a head Injury as a kid i can speak fine but cant spell to save my life no worrys user

Like I already I'm using a gift card and it won't work :p

Damn man you mind going in detail?

Because bitcoin has risen by about 40 dollars per day this year.

credit card is Instant in your account if you set up bank account it takes 7 days to have it in your account but they lock in your price i bought LTC @ $75 and when it got in my account it was $300 that was nice

coinbase does not support israel and won't make me make purchases from there.

It's 100 % gambling. People who put a bunch of money and don't understand or accept this are fucks.

Bitcoin now has a gift card at Walmart in the computer section. Just get ya one and buy away.

lol ok i was was 7i was riding my bike with my brother we where going down a hill and skidding in the sand at the bottom of the hill one of the times he was right behind me and as i skidded i look up and he skidded and the bolt on the rear tire stuck out like 6' went right into my skull i didn' t feel a thing blood every where lost a few IQ points that day Ahhh life

try this
gemini.com/

Sounds like it sucks man sorry it happend to you. Are there any permanent scars?

Miss clicked the second guy

I only buy used bitcoins, they are way cheaper and can be reconditioned. I sell my reconditioned ones on eBay for 2/3 brand new.

LMAO ya and a Dent in my Skull
Kek

>thinking bitcoin is gonna get bigger.

You missed it. Bitcoin has hit saturation point. The fees for transaction have hit around $40, with a wait time of 5 minutes.

Do your research in Crypto. Ask /biz/ what they do

>>/biz/

LTC on GDAX no fees i was using the other Coinbase when i stared fees up the ass
but GDAX no fees must click >>>Limit

fees per transaction, not fee per purchase. Try buying something physical outside of a trading market.

I cannot buy a coffee.

No look i took a screen shot of my trades no fees look

nope, they don't operate there.

Wow a (((refurbished))) bitcoin? Sounds awesome!

Years ago I dood some freelance website building for a new company, and the guy gave me the choice of taking 130 bitcoin as my payment or or the agreed up amount of $85.00

Oh god how I wish I had taken the bitcoin.

If you can, can you out a picture on here? I'm interested

OH sorry, you said LTC.

Ye my friend, that is a good one.

I bought a bunch of IOTA recently. Hopin that will be the next one.

That sux sorry user thats the only 2 i trust do you have family in the USA? they can set you up with a bank accountin the U.S and you can fund it from Israel and trade from there you just need someone in the U.S to set you up
Good luck

Aren't there a couple world wide ones?

YA no fees on bit bit cash ETH & LTC but that all they trade on GDAX

news.bitcoin.com/israel-might-finally-issue-clear-bitcoin-regulations/

its coming user

Sorry man idk what's going on lol I'm American and I thought a couple were world wide

lol sorry a user was ask for one in Israel but coinbase is in 32 Countries look
coinbase.com/global?locale=en-US

It's a decentralized bank. You treat it like a savings account.

Alright guys up here I think I'm im gonna head to bed tonight. I'll make another thread tomarrow and continue the hunt boys

Op not up*

How many people did you refer?

Found a faucet network. use code for 200-1k bonus per app code:7Y39PB. Search play store for"wheel of satoshi""claim free bitcoin""satoshi slots"

As a tip ads on the bottom click once a day in each app, will give you 2x-3x rewards. A purple heart will appear top right when bonus is active.

Faucet network is called "claim free bitcoin network" they have website a twitter so google them if you want