Ok so my longtime gf shits with the door open now. Last 3 months...

Ok so my longtime gf shits with the door open now. Last 3 months. I'm disgusted because she looks at paper after wiping and seems to stare at it 4 awhile. Geessh. I walk by and close the door as s hint but wtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehIiWha1oU8
youtube.com/watch?v=gQjAdk_xDDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Protip: don't stare at your completely real GF when she is taking a poo

Picture or it didn’t happen.

Probably didn't see this coming from Sup Forums but I do the same thing, the easiest way to tell if something wrong cause I can't look at my asshole.

Looking back at ones poo is a human trait. Try not to look at your poo before flushing and feel the discomfort.

Sounds normal fag. Just let her know you prefer the door closed. Its easy

Use humour. School of life has a really good video on giving criticism without hurting feelings: youtube.com/watch?v=ehIiWha1oU8

What's the problem? I look at the paper too, that's how I know when I'm done wiping.

Quit being a fag, it's just poo.

She probably found one of these once:
youtube.com/watch?v=gQjAdk_xDDE

Who tf doesn't look. How else are you going to tell if your asshole is bleeding or you're done wiping. Stop crying bitch.

i had a gf that i was living with. soon found out that she has irritable bowel syndrome. so every night she'd get up, go to the bathroom, and i'd hear her farting and squirting shit for 15 minutes. soon every time i would fuck her i would just imagine those nasty shit squirting sounds. it seriously became such a turn off to me i couldn't have sex with her anymore and we broke up no long after. she was freaking out because i wouldn't fuck her anymore but i never told her why because i find that stuff so disgusting and bathroom stuff should be private.

Break the door just right so the door always shuts when nothing is obstructing it.

This thread is the best laugh you lose.

Holy fucking shit i needed this thank you Sup Forums

Coprology is useful to determine if there is nothing wrong with you.
As for her leaving the door open - some guys would be thankful she would do that as they get to see things usually denied them. Also it makes achange - usually girls criticise guys for being gross like that.

I usually go to a isolated bathroom or flush while I'm going so nobody can hear.
t. Probable IBS user

or put a spring on the hinge you savage.
same result, less.... breaking.

Poor girl. IBS is fucking nasty and the bane of one's existence anyway.

this is my fetish

i'm getting off to this thread just so you know

I look at it to see if I have enough wipe space, and the "ghost wipe," for a 2nd round before getting more toilet paper. But looking at it for a while is kinda weird.

Mine of 7 years does the same. I told her not to but she still does. Its completely anal play for me

It isn't funny fag this serious, op's gal is gross af and he needs our help

Completely ruined*

OP here. She stares at her poo. Not often but she occasionally sniffs paper and comments on findi g seeds and stuff. I fucking hate it.

Well you could just fucking tell her you find it disgusting, that it could affect your sex life and you dont wanna know about it.
You know.
Communication.

have sexy dirty stinky scat sex with her, she's obviously into it.

Dude you have to check the paper. How the fuck else are you gonna know when you’re clean?

Now it's weird. Checking out the paper to make sure it's clean is totally normal. So is pooping with the door open in a ltr or marriage.

Hunting for treasure is odd. She has a fetish and this is her way of telling you. Or maybe she doesn't even know that she has a fetish.

Use it to your advantage. Fuck her ass more often. Make her lick yours.

It's only smellz

OK here. Not sure if she has a fetish. Never brought it up b4 but she talks about her poop way too much. Size, smell, consistency. Wtf

OP

She l9ves to talk about poo tho. Grossman

pic related

yeah..

That legitimately made me gag. Jesus Christ, imagine the smell.

Fuck you, user.

You must be new here.

Shes trying to find the leftovers from Chad's sperm.

No, actually.
I'm still allowed to gag when someone plops shitty batter into a muffin pan, though.

Suck it up. Only the truly numb can survive in order to fap in this place.

fuck yes moar. or a dedicated scat thread

you know ostensibly mammals look at their shit because they're checking for parasites but what would they even do if they found any?

im starting to see a girl who has minor ibs probs.. anything to know about?

The time to stop it was the first time she did it.

I had an ex who tried doing that once and I slammed the door and told her she was fucking disgusting.

I could hear her laughing in the bathroom and she came out a few minutes later expecting me to be laughing about too. I wasn't laughing.

I explained to her how rude and vile shitting with the door open was and asked her why she thought that was ok. She started to cry and began apologizing profusely and then never did it again.

Unless, of course, you're secretly into that.

There is no such thing as minor IBS. IBS is a really rough thing to deal with, she most likely has a poor diet and eating shit she shouldn't. Try to force her to eat right and she will feel much better, or shes going to be farting all the time and her shit will smell horrible.

I think your ex was secretly into that.

OP here. No im not into scat. I lick her butthole sumtimes but thats it. She syarting shitting 3 mons ago w door open. The sounds, the sights, the smells, the humanity. And seeds. Too much.

Honestly, she might have been. She talked a lot about funny shitting stories involving her friends and one time even made a comment suggesting she thought a pic of Sarah Silverman sitting on the toilet was sexy.

She also pissed the bed twice in one month, so there was that, too.

don't let her use a bathroom at night where you can hear her noises. i had a bathroom attached to my bedroom (master bedroom), so when she'd get up in the middle of the night, i'd wake up to these disgusting noises, and hearing that night after night just messed with my head. if i had to do it all over again i'd tell her to use the bathroom down the hall so i can't hear the shit forcibly being ejected out of her asshole each night. of course most girls would take it extremely personally when you ask her to do that and either she would refuse or be extremely hurt and your relationship would soon end anyway.

Personally I just dont care - it neither gets me off nor particularly bothers me if my SO is using the bathroom with the door open, unless it's particularly pungent or something.

Each to their own

>pissed the bed

Intentionally?

wow, good job
bet he won't see it though

if the door is open it's always extremely pungent you dead smell bud faggot

Damn. We need scat webms.we really do. We really really do. Trust me. Fo reel.

We do.

rule should be open for #1, closed for #2.

last live in gf was perfect with that; #1 was often a together time too. she liked to hold my dick while i pissed, and liked when i watched her go. never did talk her into going farther tho. but we both recognized the desire for closed doors for #2, even after living together for 2 years.

I bet that you can't show one I haven't seen.

Scat vids please. Somebody

Ya'll have fun!

Hypersensitive much?

so date a hot girl. only ugly or old girls poop.

Moar grill poop.....puh-leeze.

Need scat vidz. Now.

Who here thinks that diapering her might be a good option?

She's prepping you for anal. She wants it up the pooper OP.

Ask if you can look next time she comments about seeds, as soon as she starts to turn the tp towards you just shove it into your mouth and stare her down as you eat it. That'll resolve one way or the other whether or not she's going to shit on your dick.

sounds like it's time to play scattergories user

Diapers

You should invest in a bidet so she doesn't stare at her poop after wiping.