Brother is dying

I've lurked here since 2012 and never made a thread. My brother was just diagnosed with stage 3 bone cancer after weeks of pain. He probably won't make it much longer and I can't visit him because he lives on the other side of the US, I don't have any money, and my family is poor as shit. I don't want to feel this anymore, so I'm just going to get as drunk as I can.

Here's the song I'm listening to know:
youtube.com/watch?v=4PFzVwX7lBs

I'm fucking devastated right now. Any songs to help me or go along with this feeling? I've still got some whiskey and some beer to go before this night is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTQLtyJE4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=-A-sqMljITQ
youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs
youtube.com/watch?v=PQJ5td5qphU
youtube.com/watch?v=6JBedg69yTY
youtube.com/watch?v=A23csi1Mt-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

I don't know whree else to go. I've talked in circles with my mom and dad all day. This board just makes me feel comfy, so I came here.

Hitchhike to your brother

There's an easy way out if you don't want to feel this anymore.

I thought about that. Is hitchhiking even a thing today?

Heroine?

Like I said, I'm poor as fuck. Being a grad student doesn't bring int he cash.

Yes, just not on the side of the highway as you see in films.

Yeah a dude I know just hitchhiked from Toronto to Vancouver and he looks like piece of shit, took him about a week though.
If you display a cardboard sign that says you're visiting your dying brother you'll probably get easy rides.

pretty much this whole album

Okay, I think I'll try this tomorrow. I have nothing else to lose at his point. I'll probably have to drop pout of school though. I don't imagine that this is conducive to finishing my program. I just want to see my little bro again.

Thanks for this. I'll check it out.

I just wished I had talked to him more. I only shared some of the music I likd with him (Tom Waits and Velvet Underground). I feel like shit now. I think I'm going to go pass out now. Goodnighft Sup Forums.

sell shit you own and get a plane ticket dude
anyway good luck mate

Two headed boy pt2

youtube.com/watch?v=mTQLtyJE4Ak

Fuck that's awful man, hope you make it to your bro. The internet and alcohol will just bring you down further, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=-A-sqMljITQ

Thanks for these guys. I;m not worried abot the internet bringing me down, I don't think I can get lower than this. I just want music that makes me feel more than numb right now.

I'm really sorry user, truly. I hope you get to spend some precious moments with your brother before he goes.

Wye Oak - I Hope You Die

It's a sweet, merciful song, maybe too on the nose, but it is very nice.

Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat

Emotional and dark, not necessarily related, just a very good down song.

The 1900s - Tucson

Just a really nice song to hear, maybe a little melancholic.

Really sorry for this time you and your family are going through.

youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs

I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I hope we can connect through this song: youtube.com/watch?v=PQJ5td5qphU

I've listened to it many times when life has thrown a curve ball at me. I've never understood or cared to look up the lyrics, but I think it's a really beautiful song.

All the best user.

We are all dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JBedg69yTY

youtube.com/watch?v=A23csi1Mt-M