So Sup Forums, when was the last time you cried?

So Sup Forums, when was the last time you cried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e1XNhQ8f4BQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Olala

Right now

bump

I might cry tonight. I'm painfully lonely, a recluse my nature, and do so poorly outside I'm forced to crawl Craigslist in the hopes of meeting anyone.

Right now I'm sitting in my apartment trying to will myself out in the -5 degree weather to get my anti-depressants. I just want a friend

why

Ill lick your tears away.

>be me
>getting married in a few months
>get tons of stuff for our new house we just closed on not too long ago
>nomoneyspent.png
>house is fully stocked
>been raining super hard in our area
>one night here about flash flood
>I will protect my castle
>try my best to keep the water out
>fail miserably
>half our stuff gets flooded out of our house and onto the one way road
>go outside next morning
>see the damage done
>our house
>in the middle of our street

From watching this

youtu.be/e1XNhQ8f4BQ

Also from listening to Mount Eeries new album. Its about his wifes death, tragic but beautiful album.

2 months ago, dad died.

When I watched Clannad.

when i watched darkest hour. its the movie about winston churchil

Why would the video make you cry?

Goddamn it, user. My dad could go at any time, he's a single health crisis away from dying, and it terrifies me.

Hang on though. Time will deaden the pain.

I watched a dog's purpose so sad.

october

Why tho? I never understood crying while warching movie. Are you secretly gay?

crying while watching movies in general or just that particular one? its pretty faggy to cry to darkest hour but loads of people cry over movies and even tv shows, because the situation hits really close to home and you're emotionally invested in the characters

Last night, weak moment thinking of how i never amounted to anything but a basement dwelling loser who doesnt drive a nice big truck or is a well paid seaman, pretty gay acc, better now.

>tldr; truck driving seamen r fake/gay, morons

a few days ago when i was drunk

sucks my dude. id reccomend discord but so far people are just as big of faggots on there as well.

When I realized I was worthless so about 5 months ago.

i cry about twice a week atm.

>tfw best friend / father figure dying of stage 4 cancer
>less than a year to live

he went straight back to 'denial' today. was a hard conversation.

I have discord friends, tho I don't chat on any servers. I met this really cool Lithuanian guy and he's always great to talk to.

I need an IRL friend.

Saw Handel's Messiah live a while back. Cried like a little bitch at various points. It's very moving.

Get a dog. People are shit and none of them can be trusted.

t. Married with 2 kids.

howd you meet? playing games? ive altogether stopped gaming.

i'd hang out with ya but if its -5 degrees where you are i doubt youre anywhere near me.

We met on an Adapt-a-NEET thread over on /soc/. I gave him €400 for Christmas and he was obviously excited to see that.

We chat pretty regularly, and we might voice chat in the next couple of days; it might be fun to learn some basic Lithuanian; not any grammar but just how to say 'hi' and stuff.

He likes playing video games, but I haven't enjoyed that since the N64. Though I like most of the games I have more my Nintendo DS lite.

I really wish he lived in the US; it'd be nice to have him over.