I got a gf, guys. I have had one for about 16 months as of right now...

I got a gf, guys. I have had one for about 16 months as of right now, but I made her my gf at a time she was in love with someone else. We are in a polyamorous relationship so the two of us can fuck about, and I'm not really bothered about this other guy, I just want my gf happy. Opinions on this? Should I be worried? Am I cucked or am I cheating the system into being a free man?

Pic not related but if you'd like to see more of the same I have a folder I can dump if anyone's interested

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Y4H59
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you fucking another girl or is it just her taking advantage of the poly?

I'm fucking about. She gets horny but never really does anything with other guys as far as I'm aware. She half eggs me on as far as fucking about goes

> polyamorous relationship
Abort annon.

dude she's the best thing that's ever happened to me i love her more than life itself and we've both stated we'd go monogamous instantly if the other asked, but she seems happy so... that's more important to me at the moment

Ladies and gentlemen behold the nu-male, in all his soyboy glory.

is it really all that bad to want my girl happy?

It's never easy to tell someone he's getting cucked... Love is something deep bro. Polygamy is orthogonal to love. She may like you very much, but if you don't wanna catch some STDs for someone who doesn't even love you... The sea is full of fishes, look for someone else.

>my girl

plz dump

got me there, but she is realistically. As I said- I am basically being cucked as far as I can be without actually sitting there wanking in the corner, I accept that, but I can stop this whenever I want, I just don't really want to at the moment. She's timid, not one to sleep around and shit. It's just this one other guy that she's told me many times she isn't really caring about in comparison to me? Idk I'm trying to justify things I get that, but I just don't really see any problems

the whole folder please daddy, or a link to something

got a little sidetracked son going now

Captcha is a disgusting thing

9gag logo instantly removed boner

Sauce?

Not a clue sorry- been months since I compiled this folder

Because this bitches can make you change your mind. The problems start when you don't even wanna stop from such a toxic relationship.

Also remember: while you are losing time with her you may also lose so many opportunities. Most girls will avoid you as soon as they know you are in this kind of relationship.

Don't make my same mistake. Stop it now, while you can without hurting yourself.

Do you have a link to a dump of the pics?

As i said, she's timid- She's way more just.. shook to break off the other relationship than anything. I've had my fair share of toxic relationships- just spent the last 8 months fucking a really unpleasant girl because she threatened suicide otherwise so maybe I'm going straight for the first cutie I could find in exasperation but it's just.. that special kinda love i guess. That one where it isn't just a nice fuck and a face you can put up with over dinner.

No, I might make one if you think it's worthwhile but it's 3am so don't get your hopes up too high

My gf has given me 1 free pass to fuck another chick in the ass, because I always talk about it and she's got a big red x on that road. user, have you fucked her in the asshole? How does it feel? Is it empty? Does it squeeze your dick like a vagina does? What's with it anyways?

Aha- she's open to it to make me happy but like there's gonna have to be quite a bit of effort to actually get her there. I've not gone much further that however so I can't really assist on that front.

It'd be extremely worth while

imgur.com/a/Y4H59

well voilĂ  my nigga