Looks like /ourgirl/ went private

literally who

lol, I wonder if the poor soul got a lot of hate from mad Sup Forumstards

Worse, she got doxxed. Her home address was posted in one of the 6 gorillion Sup Forums threads that video spawned.

wew

What is wrong with those people? People only use to doxx those stupid enough to post their faces here and animal abusers.

It's the best way to cuck those libtards so they know never to betray the white race again

Hmmm

god, what the fuck is wrong with this world in order to hate the happiness of an stranger?

t. mad Sup Forumstard jelly because he will never get to fuck a girl like that

I wouldn't fuck that beached whale with a rented dick. You spics have such low standards.

This doesn't even belong on Sup Forums, no clue how these threads aren't pruned

Praise qeq school holidays!

They are in your face about it. She wants to make it look like mating niggers is ok and promote it.
No go.

probably she wouldn't fuck you either

there's absolutely nothing wrong with race mixing, on the contrary not race mixing should be discourage.

>guaranteed replies.jpg

>whale

I have nothing against her or her husband but I don't see what's even the point of posting everything about your life on the internet.
She kinda deserves it, for being an attetionwhore and not keeping her private life to herself and her family.

She is the personification of youth in the era of facebook, youtube, twitter and instagram.

This tbqh
Shove your life everywhere and you're playing with fire