You should be able to solve this

Yes.

this

Yes.

Up, I've done it before.

Up

Remain the same

Why would it go down?

This is very similar to the experiments that proved light existed outside the human range of vision (IR, specifically). The heat lamp emits radiant energy, which travels through glass and vacuum. The air will adsorb some of that radiation energy, but atmospheric air doesn't do a great job of it, so if the bulb and the thermometer are close enough, the thermometer will adsorb energy faster than it loses it, and will register an increase in temperature (technically it will do this as long as there is a line of sight, but at some point the change will be imperceptible).

source: I fucking studied physics.

Because the glass breaks due to the vacuum not exerting an equal pressure onto the glass pane meaning it is not in equilibrium. And then like yeah the vacuum cools down the temperature innit

Up.

Heat lamp transfers heat through radiation, no need for air. Assuming it's plain glass, it gets heated in itself, and air gets warmed up from the lamp, raising the temperature.

>t. brainlet

Vacuum is an insulator tho fam

Complete wrong you tards. The earth is flat

But what if the glass is strong enough to withstand the pressure? Without values for the pressure of the air or the strength of the glass, we can't answer this question one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone

if the lamp emits radiation the temperature will go up.

Nigga

depends on initial thermometer reading.

>Sent from my iPhone

thermal radiation heats the glass, which heats the air beyond which heats the thermo

Then how does the sun work, you slack-jawed retard?

Checked

simple

Obviously yes

The Sun warms the Earth even though space is a vacuum. same thing.

Air is an insulator. Vacuum is neither insulator nor conductor.