Ask a guy with a small dick anything

Ask a guy with a small dick anything

Have you thought about getting a sleeve to make it bigger? Will help you if you ever get to be with a girl. She might actually stick around if you fuck her with a sleeve and not that pathetic little thing you call a dick.

you gelous of my bbc whiteboy?

I feel like dick standards are way to high these days. That isn't a big dick but i wouldn't say its exactly small, is that just me?

that's small. looks similar to my dick and i've perfected angling in order to make it seem bigger than it actually is.

nigga thats like 5 inches
roughly average
stop being an insecure bitch

>small dick

Lmao. You are insecure your penis is honestly pretty normal.

shit looks like near 6 inch. insecure ass op

Even on the lower end of 5 inches (and even 5 inches flat) you don’t really have anything to worry about. It’s still pretty average.

dawg dont complain im 3 inches erecct

Mine is 6 inches long with 5.5 inch girth, and a girl said it was small. wtf Sup Forums?

Mine's about the same size and a girl said it was big. Bitches really have no idea what average is so I guess it depends on your luck

yeah, she was lose tho, so I figured that's why. I've gotten like 6 girls say its big but 2-3 say its small-average

Damn ya'll make me less self conscious i'm like slight bigger than OP.

Im like right under the 6' long and 5.5 girth

Mine looks like exactly that but a little less girthy. Chick I lost my v-card to said it was small smh

Only fags who spend their day watching other dudes cocks in Sup Forums would think that's "small"

Op here literally same

I totally agree with that

Those girls know nothing....

They know the bbc

Eh, not that small. I'd have fun sucking it

maybe slightly below average.
10/10 - we looked at your dick.
faggot.