A challenge

A challenge

Post a celeb that you think is not attractive, other posters try to prove she is. Bonus points if you get someone to fap to whoever they thought was unattractive.

I submit Cara Delevingne. Ape-ish face, scrawny body. I don't get it.

virgin

Forever a virgin kek

cara has a cute sense of humor.

shes gross
only wizard level basement dwellers find that attractive
id also add: the fat chick from modern family (ariel ???), emma watson, and the ugly chicks from GoT (the redhead, the dragon chick, and the irish twat who'll go back to harassing goats when they cross her bridge)

I can't solve that one. She's terrible and I don't know how she is a model.

I pick Kate Mara. She just looks weird.

I don't even know which ones you're referring to in GOT other than Emilia Clarke.

>>id also add: the fat chick from modern family (ariel ???
It's the huge tits. That's all. Nothing else about her is notable. So all I can do is post said tits

the sisters from the main family,
sorry, dont really watch GoT

there's no Irish girls in GoT?

didnt she cut'em off

could be english, welsh, scots, etc

No, she had them reduced a little. They're still huge.

Attractiveness is relative, to me depth of emotion is attractive.

When i look at this picture i see a girl, whose life revolves around people taking pictures of her because she's pretty. Now imagine she was spending the day with you, she's been thinking, wondering if the only thing people see in her is her pretty face. But you could have shown her otherwise, until you pulled out your phone to take a picture of her, this picture.

Look at the combination of insecurity and frustration in her face, she was hoping you'd be the one to proven her wrong, and you failed.

To me this picture shows emotional depth, and i find that attractive.

but she's not physically attractive

so the long answer is fanfiction

jesus christ you are creepy

truth trips

It's called artistic interpretation, you fags.

get a load of this faggot

this is some school shooter level fan fiction here

No it's called "fanfiction". You just made up some dumb romantic imaginary version of a stranger

this thread is so Sup Forums

Quads of truth

How so? I don't feel entitled to her, i'm just interpreting her facial expression.
>You just made up some dumb romantic imaginary version of a stranger
What we've all done when we find any girl attractive when all we've seen of her is a picture.

quads

>What we've all done when we find any girl attractive when all we've seen of her is a picture.
No, it isn't. We're not all cringy geeks.
Most people when they see an attractive woman they imagine having sex with them, because a physical attraction is all you've got with these celebs. You don't know them.

Well that's the first time I've ever seen her look hot.
REALLY hot.

What photoshoot was this from ?

wow
maybe I underestimated her

And what do you imagine? How do you think they would do during sex? That is fanfiction according to you. What do they say? How do they look at you? How does their ass jiggle? Do they like being called a slut? What do they scream when they near climax? All fanfiction.

Make up,nigga

Long legs, pretty face

None of your spluttering is going to make your imaginary romance novel less cringy user

Cara is attractive and can be sexy. She's got incredible bone structure in her face. High cheekbones and forehead. Great eyes. And honestly she's really funny in person. People think all models are maladjusted fucktards, and for the most part they are, but there are exceptions that prove the rule. Cara will light one up with you and talk about Rick and Morty like any other regular asshole. Just saying.

high forehead? she has a brow like a neanderthal

Does she not look like a lioness to you? Don't you find that attractive?

Can't fix fridge

Ill give you the long legs, but she is nothing special. When she turns 30 she's going to fall off a cliff.

She's a high-class-tier woman, that's attractive as fuck to me.

Adress my arguments, you bitch. Unless you know you're wrong.

Nah it works with her face because of her oval face. That's why she's so easy to light. You get great angles on her.

Here's an obvious angry virgin who needs to make up insults to feed his insecure ego.

"my arguments"
Imagining having sex with a hot chick you saw is not the same as whatever the fuck that is

Get the fuck off Sup Forums Cara. Your self shilling won't work

>no tits
>no ass
>no hips
>wears high waists like it's 1953
>personality of a complete cunt

Yeah, lots to like.

I'll admit there are models and actresses that aren't "hot" in real life. Some of these modern models have what are termed as "unique" looks which is code for "she's weird looking". That's why they get booked. Cara isnt one of them. And she can pose. Girl can work.

Adress unless you know i'm right.

god damn it, you're not gonna make me fap to this chick, I'm determined

She is textbook "weird looking chick who isn't very pretty" model
Looks like a guy, and not a good looking guy

You wish she was a Sup Forums tard. I wouldn't pass her but no. I've shot her though so Im not talking out my ass is all.

You ain't right in the head,mate

Address what? "Hey that chick looks hot, I'd like to bone her" vs "Oh em gee you guys, I looked into her SOOOOOUL and she wuvs me and I wuv her"

You don't even know this girl and you're ascribing an "emotional connection".

Prove it faggot

Elizabeth Olsen. Just seems to look like the twins to me and the twins do nothing for me especially now.

Carly Chaikin

Aubrey Plaza isn't hot. Prove me wrong

This is Slick Woods. She's getting a ton of work now. This is what you are thinking of friend.

Adress the arguments, unless you know i'm right.
Adress my arguments about fanfiction that i state clearly in unless you know i'm right. Last chance.

shiiieeet, dis sum undertale type shit nigga

She is attractive to closeted gays who find her resemblance to a teenage male hot.

>Elizabeth Olsen

it's not "fanfiction" to imagine a hot woman naked you retard

Also if you need to assure yourself that you're right twice in one post, you aren't

No thanks. Nothing to prove. And dont care for the shitstorm

Great tits, great eyes, very cute face, much better than the Twins' drug addled plastic surgery faces.

> Amy schumer

Ready to relent OP?

>to imagine a hot woman naked you retard
That is not what i said. You're not adressing my arguments. I think you know i'm right, since you're not adressing them. I will stop replying to you now since i gave you plenty of chances.

lol at the state of this guy's self-confidence

look at her brow, it's ridiculously heavy and low

>I'm a lying faggot but I'll just pretend I'm above all this need for proof

Thought so

She'd make an attractive dude...

Oh man that really hurt. I've been exposed.

Different user here.
It's ok Cara, we still love you.

lena dunham. i win.

>I'm above all this and I'll show that using sarcasm

lmao

Thanks guys.

Attraction is subjective and I personally think she looks cute, although I can agree on her body. For Cara it's more her personality and sense of humor. She doesn't take herself too seriously and jokes/goofs around. She is also a famous actress/model that plays video games.

I know your virgin cock is only capable of lusting for the hottest possible bodies on this planet so I don't know why I'm trying to explain this to you.

It's cheating to use someone no one finds attractive.

>can be sexy
prove it

Now that I can agree on. Same with Kate Upton. Apart from her tits and somewhat pretty face she has nothing else.

Damn... This one did it. Commence fapping

>get eyes
>look at thread.

So that's bonus points for me?

god make it stop

like where?

No Tits
Giant forehead
meh at best

Her smile...that's about it.

Came in to agree with OP, now I'm fapping to her. What the hell happened?

Cara's eyes are awesome

Jesus look at her 'stache.