they're okay

cities are shitty

they're alright

they're decent

I don't

it`s a good place to get votes

Only poor cunts living there, thats it.

clinton keeps her preffered voters there

Why doesn't Brasilia have public housing programmes?

That's already how El Paso looks....

Only for Democrats...

America's aight

being a racist don't make you smarter

>being a racist don't make you smarter
Has anyone else found posts like this one suspicious? I mean, there were always people who disagreed with each other on Sup Forums, but they used to actually be good at making replies or at least retardedly funny. Now it seems like we have limp wristed SJW's responding in every thread.

What the fuck is a faggot like this doing here? Apart of a conspiracy to shift the board culture? Butthurt beaners that just don't get it? Something seems up.

>What the fuck is a faggot like this doing here?
I`ve just come here to put in evidence the lack of culture of americans has plus the perpetual dichotomy that republicans preach on every political opinion

Seems like a cool place to commit crimes

Should be nuked because only niggers live there
t. huefag

It actually does, you have to be absolute retard/insane to live around blacks and still think they're the same as you.

Go to Sup Forums and tell them you think they are Republicans. You fucking retard, if you think in terms of Dems vs. Rep. you are totally in the wrong place.

New home for the downwardly mobile, former middle class American citizen. Poors gotta be somewhere. We are becoming Venezuela.

Get triggered much?

No, the economy is picking up

Rape and drugs for the low low

GDP is not a sole measure of how well things are. We're living off the fumes of better times with a little pickup from having a president that isn't completely anti-business. Just wait.

And democrats dont? Youre a fucking retard simple as that.

>being a racist

There's nothing racist about it. Go to El Paso. It actually looks like that. The only differentiating mark between the El Paso and Juarez is the border fence.