How do I fucking reply to this

How do I fucking reply to this...

"see you then"

I feel like that's how you get robbed tho

pancakes or eggs?

This.
Of course, it also depends on how long you've known this person. They could be drunk or they could genuinely want you to come over and smash it. Of course, her dad could be raping her at 3AM and you going over at 4AM to hit it could get you tied into being the "father" of her child by means of conception timing.....

Met her on tinder last night at 3am, she was 100% drunk while messaging me last night

I've got syrup, love. Would you like your salad tossed sunny side up or ever easy?

youre in op

show us what she looks like

I just realized that you're a cheap slut. I'm sorry that I ever associated with you. Goodbye, and please don't contact me again.

She might either a) let you hit it then ask you for a ride to breakfast/work, or b) she's on a binge and is down for whatever. Either one is good.

She is probably not serious.

...said the liberal chick.

>4am?

Picking up ppl for sex at 4am?

OP here.
Based on her messages, she couldn't claim rape later, right?

That's exactly what I'm thinking hahaha I'm a fat fuck and honestly she's like an 8.5 on my scale

You're not op because I'm op but holy shit

You better wherever there is at 4am. God speed user. Get laid.

Tell her to prove it and send a nude.
If she send nude then she's serious if she beats around the bush then she just wants someone to fuck with, no actually fuck

God damn phone. You better be wherever there is at 4am....

tell her you will bring some magnum condoms for your magnum dong.

guaranteed to work

you gonna get raped and robbed by a pack of niggers.

A guy can dream, can't he?

Your boipucci will never be the same bro, you better get a costco card for all the diapers you are going to need from the leaky anus.

there is an ecosystem

dennis does his system
then mac swoops in
and I get the cleanup.