Does this look like a hemmoroid? And if so, what do??? Medfags pls

does this look like a hemmoroid? And if so, what do??? Medfags pls
I’ve been shitting too much and too hard and now I got this sensitive bump on the rim of my butthole that hurts when pressure is applied

>pic related, it’s the void (monstrosity) where my poop comes from, I’m also a male btw

Don't post your disgusting hole if your not a trap or otherwise presentable and yes it is

looks sizeable, if it hurts the doc can, if within a few days of it having appeared, lance it which will make it hurt a whole lot less and speed the recovery process

Put your finger on it and push it back in. It will feel good and orgasmic.

Stop being a fuckin faggot. Traps are gross. And hes not presentable because hes a dude and has a gross hemorrhoid. Yes its a hemorrhoid. preparation h truly does work ive had them before. God speed to you op. Fuck 705's queerself. He probably jacks it to shota and hfur.

A 357 hemi

Looks like a bee sting your ass seems fit do you sit around or sweat a lot or something? How long inbetween bowel movements?

Yes. Get hemorrhoid cream. Also when you shit don't push too hard and take your time but don't push

Stop having butt sex

See a doctor and most likely you will get this stuff. Preparation H won’t help that massive external polyp on your asshole

I can tell from this pic ur gay btw

As a type 3 survirvor of hemorrid just dont go to shit too often and dont stay too much time sitting in the toilet also try to do the least of effort why shitting also i put alot of ice packs in my butt when i sleep and took a shiton of butchers broom that is say to cure even the worst hemorroids and in like 1 month back to normal asshole. I got it becuz i was a idiot who stayed half hour in the toilet watching memes daily .

am i looking at 6:00 or 12:00 here

put icy hot on it, no bullshit it will heal it up. It will burn like hell for a minute but do it a few times a day and it will go away in a week.

this is true, i heard it was an old wives tale but then had a small roid and tried this and yeah, it does burn for a couple days but it works. my dermie friend told me that you can very gently rub the roid with an emery board to exfoliate it first and that seemed to do it

Use a cheese grater to scrape it off, it will bleed like hell but heal faster than if you leave it

Wash with warm water only rather than wiping. Take warm bath with epsom salts, don't strain or exercise intensley, take stool softeners like miralax, eat foods that are non constipation or unusually spicy, drink water more than normal, witch hazel extract applied to tissue an left on butthole helps.

me this morning

Just get some prep-h, faggot.

It's internal internal hemorrhoid. Go to doc you need new diet plan.

Gosh, thanks pals. I have some icy hot left over from my last ball treatment. I’ll lather up my sphincter shortly and report the results. Cannot wait.

what is this