Soon to be 21 year old virgin here

soon to be 21 year old virgin here.

does pussy feel as good as it looks to be?

Yes

Yes

Yes

yes padre

Yes

describe the feeling from your experience

Depends on the pussy but in my limited experience, yes, it does feel like that. While I get better orgasms with my hand, when a girl is involved it's like a piece of a puzzle. The one thing that makes it all work like it should.

It depends. The first time I had sex it was such a disappointment cuz her vagina felt so loose.

Yes

>pussy felt loose
More like ur pecker wasn't big enough

Yes.

i can't satisfy myself with my hand anymore, i just do it as fast as possible and try to get done with it quickly. i feel like only having sex can make me feel satisfied again.

yes

Lost mine to a Backpage hooker. She was petite and tight and it felt really warm and wet. 10/10 would do again if I had the money to spare.

it basically feels same as in dreams

i can't risk trying a hooker. it seems too shady for me plus the risk of a disease.

Stick your dick in a heated apple pie and see

FYI I have an average 3-inch cock

In my experience, I got what I payed for. I spent $400 and most of the girls were like $150-$200. She looked kinda like every popular girl at my old highschool and smelled/looked clean. But I was afraid of it being a sting operation. Still no diseases after a few months.

>agerage
>3 inches

how old were you?
how long did it last? like was it over when you came or did you pay hourly?
did you wear a condom, if not, did you cum inside her?

I'm considering a hooker and I have so many questions.

How did you pay her? Like did you give her the money first and then she fucks you? Or do you just leave it on a table and she takes it and goes? Was she good at her job? Did it seem like she was acting and pretending to be into you or did it feel legit?

20. I payed for a full hour but it was pretty much over when I came. I did use a condom because that was her "policy". But I also got to eat her out and we 69'd. It was great.
I gave her the money first. She counted it and put it in her bag. Then she immediately began to seduce me, like hands on my chest, pushed me down onto my bed. She asked me what I liked and told me she wanted to please me. She was good at her job but sometimes it seemed like she was pretending to laugh at my jokes and act interested in my life. But I'm a lonely dude so even if she was only acting, it was still nice.

dang. it's sad that i can see myself being happy because of her fake laughs.

I was really convinced it was real for a second, but she giggled at stuff that most people never laugh at because I suck at being funny, especially when I'm nervous. I kinda felt bad afterwards because I realized I payed someone to give me company. Made me wonder if she was lonely too though, like being a hooker must be a little isolating/lonely, no?

It was a great fuck though. But it was definitely a wakeup call to how lonely I feel.

Putting your dick in a pussy would be like putting your dick in a dense, warm bucket of macaroni & cheese.

Not nearly as tight as your death grip, but nice.

I'll make that my Thursday entertaient and dinner

yes

Yes, nutting deep inside gives life purpose, I highly recommend it

i don't know, maybe she thinks it's a part of her job. i don't think people of that kind care or even think about being lonely.

I get how fucking a hooker can have that lonely feel after you cum and go home but honestly it's not all that bad if you pay and get a good looking girl that doesn't look like a heroin addict. Her job is to take care of you without the bullshit you have to put up with working for pussy. I've fucked a few girls that would play the hard to get, make me take them out out on dinners, basically do everything, and when I finally got to fuck them it was disappointing at times because the effort wasnt worth the product. Just know that pussy is important, but not that important. Better yourself, get a good job, work out, take up hobbies. Girls will notice and come to you.

i'm gay and i've never had sex with a woman but jesus i hope it doesn't feel like it looks because that oyster-y looking flapps do not look comfortable and ugh you have to remember that it's attached to a woman the whole time so i really don't get why anyone would ever

this

but also remember that that lonely feeling is good because it reminds you that you are human and so is she, and rermember that it happens with non-hooker-type-persons too

ya because poopersare wayy better

Yes.

That being said the gf is going to get another girl to come back to our room on vacation we leave for in a few days. Any fun tips or ideas on what we should do?

Women also have poopersares, I think you should compare cunts with dicks.

Yes.
>pic related