DUDE CORRUPTION LMAO

DUDE CORRUPTION LMAO

marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/04/25/58ff86a0468aebd8288b458d.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhnD7ww15xc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

When Catalonia get their independence, Barca should come and play in the Premier League. The corrupt shithole of La Liga should be dissolved.

Isn't it (slightly) better that he's openly biased, though? We know all of these types, in all leagues, are biased in favour of certain teams and players.

This definitely deserves its own thread.

Yeah because there isn't a /laliga/ general or /football/ general so where else would I put it? ;)

It really is disgusting how the Spanish FA is practically all halal cancer

Lets be honest lad, the FA would let them get butchered just to cling onto the premier league delusion, but at least it won't be as corrupt as Spain

>La liga president is madridista
Surprise surprise

corruption is human. how are you going to neutralize it?

Lmao, explain this shit spics

General autists ruin Sup Forums
Fuck off to some vbulletin forum

>only one match ban for Ramos

Explain this Spain

it's a normal red card and you get a one match ban for that

>the biggest achievement of our enemies is that they have convinced the world they're on our side
Sun Tsu

TSU?

He's about as Madridista as I am.

you wut that's a straight red card, should be 2 to 3 matches ban

that shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody

I don't watch halal's games in la liga too often and I saw at least 5 offside goals in their favor just this season. I'm pretty sure they had more than that over 30 games.

having said that the refereeing wasn't THAT bad before, I mean sure, they always get plenty of bullshit penalties awarded to them but the linesmen normally would do their job.

monkey boy is correct

took me a minute

what did you mean by that?

youtube.com/watch?v=NhnD7ww15xc

largely irrelevant since la liga is always barca vs real the vast majority of time and barca get their fair share of dodgy calls

>Cholo is about to get banned because he said to the four referee that he should have added more time, despite the fact that what he wrote in the record is DIFFERENT from what the cameras show
>Neymar got three matches for one foul, tying his laces and clapping to the referee
>Ramos did a foul with his two feet, to Messi's knee. He clapped and insinuated that referees helped Barça. One match, and Madrid is fighting to remove that red card
>Casemiro hasn't been sent off even once in the last three matches, where he commited two aggressions and three fouls that deserved red
>Valencia plays today with seven players at risk of getting a fifth yellow and missing the Madrid match
>Despite all this, Halal Mierdril is going to lose the league. Again. Against a broken Barça
Makes the pear prickle, doesn't it?

Amazing how crooked the madridliga is

>knee
>the state of Barcafags