Girlfriend, Sup Forums! Wwyd??

Girlfriend, Sup Forums! Wwyd??

Id fuck that mouth. Cum on her tits i guess. Whats the rest of her look like?

Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter Dianna black lives matter

How would you feel if you walked in on her sucking my cock?

I'm really into that, honestly...

I'd come up to her at a party and start some harmless flirting, joking around as we all get more drinks into us. You'd get up and leave us alone for a few minutes, only to come back to the sight of her mouth wrapped around my dick, her head slowly bobbing up and down.

Sooooo hooot.

You'd be too stunned to do anything but watch as she slowly impales her face onto my cock again and again. She'd panic for a moment once she noticed that you're back, but with my hands gently but firmly pushing on her head and your lack of action, she gets back to work, her pussy getting soaking wet as she acts like a dirty little cocksucker.

Fuck yes.

Eventually, I'd pull her head back off my crotch and get ready for the real thing, bending her over and getting her clothes out of the way before slowly sinking my hard cock inch by inch into her hot little pussy. She can't believe what's going on, can't deny just how hot this is making her.

cucking fucks

And I'm watching the whole time, uncertain but eager.

You watch as I start to piston my cock in and out of your girlfriend, seeing how much she enjoys it as her mouth opens and she starts to moan. You can tell that this isn't going to stop if you don't do anything to stop it.

And as I'm watching her face, I find that I don't want to stop it. I want to watch her being fucked and filled.

She starts to buck her hips back in time with my thrusting, wet slapping sounds coming from where our flesh bangs together as we fuck like animals in heat. Some part of her knows that I'm not wearing a condom and that this is wrong, but another part of her desperately wants to feel my cum deep inside her, and that part is winning.

I'm loving the sounds she's making, desperate little moans, begging you to pound her tight little pussy. She's staring me right in the eyes too, helpless to her own desire to feel someone willing to take what they want empty their seed deep inside her.

I lean over and tell her that I'm going to make her my little cumslut, loud enough that you can hear. Her only reaction is to moan louder as her pussy tightens around my cock. She knows that this is going to happen, that she can never go back to the way she was, and she wants it.

Hearing her moan only makes me hard as I watch you pound her tight pussy, listening to her break down and beg for your load, beg for you to breed her.

I press into her and finally give her what she needs, my jizz filling her up as I drain my balls deep inside her willing body, the feeling driving her over the edge, making her cum, hard. This is her true purpose in life, to be taken and bred, to be pumped full of cum.

You come home one day and pass by the bedroom when you suddenly notice you hear your girlfriend moaning. You come closer and also notice that you can hear the bed creaking. The door is slightly ajar, and when you peer through you can see me on top of her thrusting away while she moans, and begs for me to go harder. How would that make you feel OP?

She bends over and farts my cum into my wanting, open mouth.

It's humiliating and hot at the same time, and I wouldn't be able to do anything but watch, and maybe clean up after.

She's moaning louder, telling me she shouldn't be doing this but it feels so good, how I'm bigger than her bf, how her pussy is aching for me to unload deep inside her. I'm excitedly sliding in and out of her faster and faster. You can tell I'm eager to fill her.

Fuuuuuck yes.

I get closer and closer, panting as she claws into my back before I suddenly thrust in hard, burying myself deep inside her with a loud groan. She gasps and moans as she feels my cock throbbing and twitching as it shoots rope after rope of hot cum against her cervix. Her legs quickly close around me, she wants to make sure she takes it all, she doesn't want to waste a drop.

She's moaning and begging, hungry for your seed as you fill her, and I'm just standing there hand in my pants, trying to simultaneously encourage and discourage my hardon as she's being bred by a stranger.

She pulls her knees up towards her chest and giggles about how she's not on birth control. How she hopes I gave her a baby and she's thinking of telling her boyfriend it's his. I tell her we better make sure my seed takes, and push her onto all fours, grabbing her hair and positioning myself behind her.

And I'm still watching, hidden as I begin to stroke my inferior cock, biting my lip and watching you throw her around like I can't.

Back out of the room slowly and hope the hambeast didn't pick up my scent.

I grip her hair tightly in my hand and force her pussy to stretch around my stiff cock, pushing in firmly and her head leans back and she moans deeply. This is what she was made for: to be used as nothing more than a fucktoy, desperate for cum. My pelvis slaps against her ass as I pound her.

Her tits are bouncing with each thrust. I reach under and give each one a good squeeze. I slap her ass and she moans. A stranger is using your gf as he pleases and throwing her around ijn bed and all you can do is meekly stroke your cock outside.

Fuuuuuck

I aggressively take hold of her shoulders and start slamming her as hard as I can. I'm determined to make her take load after load tonight. She screams and reaches her hand back to try to slow down my thrusting. With a growl I grab her arm and pin it against her back before shoving myself in to the hilt and grinding against her. You've never been able to make her sound like this with your inferior cock. I am filled with the primal urge to completely dominate and breed her, and nothing is going to stop me.

Nothing can stop you, not even me.

Not even if you tried. See how easily I throw your girl around? It would be best if you accepted that your gf is mine to breed and fuck whenever I want. Stay in the corner while your gf enjoys a real man who can actually please her.

Fuck her properly, like I can't.

She'll be fucked and bred by a dick much bigger than yours. She's so tight for me too, it feels so good to fill her with load after load.

Yes...

you guy realize you're having sex with each other?

Her getting truly bred by a stranger might be the most humiliating of all, but I bet you'll find that hot too. Not that you can do anything to stop it, of course.

>Wwyd??
I'd put that pig on a diet

The funny thing is you will never know how it feels to fuck her hahaha keep larping friend. The closest you will get is your own

>Girlfriend, Sup Forums! Wwyd??

leash that heifer up to my plow and go till the fields. then when she's done I'd hook her utters up to the milking machine so I could have some fresh milk for my Cheerios