Buyernwinslol

>buyernwinslol
>celticwinslol
>feyenoordwinslol
>barcawinslol
>juvewinslol
>pariswinslol

why is this allowed? if we put all these teams into their own little """super""" league then european football would become infinitely better.

Other urls found in this thread:

statbunker.com/competitions/ForPenalty?comp_id=562
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>s-stop being better than the others ;_;

>what is CL

>barcawinslol
>feyenoordwinslol
>pariswinslol

u wot m8

no, i mean "put" like to deport. they need to get expelled from their current leagues and must only be allowed to play in their own league.

>mfw bundesliga and seria a are getting VAR next season
>mfw ligue 1 is going to be the indisputably worst league

the sad thing is Lyon managed 7 in a row without buying everything and everyone

I watch football to support my (hopeless) team and I dont see how it would change my day if team X won the league instead of Team Y

They had solid players all around.

And Juninho, aka any freekick is just as likely to end in the net as a good old fashionned penalty. You don't know fear for years until your team commit a foul against Lyon.

>barcelonawinslol

>not including Primeira Liga

VAR? I don't speak weeb

>Put them in a super league
>Bayern/barca/real wins lol

It must be fucking depressing being a German football fan though

Only having had 5 winners in your history says all you need to know about your league

I thought that was the point?

>feyenoordwinslol

m8 they waited 18 years for this

not trying to defend >bayernwinslol

but can you explain to me why a midtable fan would care if chelsea or spurs or city wins the league? Like why would 90% of the population that dont support a top team even care?

>feyenoordwinslol
This is the first time they've won the league since 1999

Because you can at least see a route to the title, (see: Leicester) Bayern are just too dominant for anybody to touch, except maybe Dortmund if they get lucky and Bayern collapse.

Also it makes things more exciting in the league. 1 team winning every single week 5-0 is dull as fuck, at least we can turn on MOTD and see Chelsea choke or a title race that can go either way.

Same reason I support a top club and care about watching relegation/promotion battles. It's interesting

Germoany in charge of destroying Football after destroying Europe.

You should check the hrvatskian league. Rijeka are going to win and take away Zagreb's 12th league in a row.

the french league will overtake the german and italian leagues in the next 5 years. mark my words.

you already have PSG and Monaco who are elite. Marseille are starting to be able to afford to spend 20 to 30mil on players and Lyon have some brilliant young players that well net them a fortune.

the bundesliga and serie will continue to stagnate as long as buyern and juve continue to dominate them.

RB Leipzig will be just like Monaco, they'll be a serious contender for the title

Yeah, Feynoord sure is a team that deserves to be in the super league.

It won't, TV money in England is too good. Youngsters will go to spain and england.

that has absolutely nothing to do with anything i said?

>chinks buy Milan's teams
>Juve wins the treble
Not gonna happen, retard. Ligue 1 is a joke and will always be because they don't have the same football culture as we do. We live of football all the fucking week before the game.

>he thinks Conte won't win the PL for 10 years in a row agaisnt those mediocre managers

Then why can't you fill your stadiums?

It's like you've never seen an Italian stadium which isn't the J stadium or the Dacia arena.

Stadiums are NOT owned by the teams in Italy, they're owned by the cities and the cities don't have the money to build new stadiums and don't give a fuck. Things are slowly changing.

Why go to a crumbling stadium when you can watch the game at home on the sofa?

>Why go to a crumbling stadium when you can watch the game at home on the sofa?

Because you get a better view of the game, you can cheer on your team which sometimes inspires them to play better, and it's a fun day out with the lads. Attending games is the best thing about the sport. Sitting on your sofa for 90 mins every Saturday does not make you a part of a "football culture"

I would trade >our mickey mouse league system where even the 8th place can win and getting 1st in the league means nothing for years of constant domination anyday.
At least if you know the result there is hype for 2nd to last place to get a ticket for a CL/EL.

t. good customer

No one is gonna pay to sit in a shitty stadium m9.
If the stadium is new and there are no ultras then people will start to go to the stadium again, until then Italians will comfortably watche the games at home.

>muh parity
Please watch our league

>pariswinslol

>why is this allowed? if we put all these teams into their own little """super""" league then european football would become infinitely better.
We have that. I think it's called the Champions Something

>Because you get a better view of the game
not when half of them have afucking track around it because they where built for the last Olympics

you still get the bigger picture

lol its nice to see someone liking Juninho

who are they? benfica, porto, sporting......?

The reason Atletico or Leicester winning the league was special was because of the dominant powers that be
As soon as a team won the super league a couple of times they would consolidate power and the same thing would happen
If you actually want some sort of parity you would have to move towards American sports where you reward the loser

But Mon/a/co gonna win m8

>implying the mafia will let it happen

No, I sctually prefer to watch a game on tv, the camera moves on the field and the game seems more dynamic, a game in the stadium looks static.

مساعد مساعد الفيديو

Now that's what I call "living of football all the fucking week before the game"

Enjoy your failing league, Luigi.

He's right, TV broadcasts are so good that of your intention is to actually watch the match then it's the best choice
You can go play cheerleader and feel like you're part of the club (which you will never really be) if that's your priority

>(which you will never really be)
Maybe if you are sheikh owned european, some places didn't convert to stealth franchises yet.

>the french league will overtake the german and italian leagues in the next 5 years. mark my words.
if the French don't mend their tax system within football they ain't going anywhere

>feyenoordwinslol
i dont even know what to say

Plus Boavista and Belenenses (1 title each), which happen to be based in Porto and Lisbon respectively. Therefore there's not a single team outside our 2 biggest cities that has ever won the league.
There are several with Portuguese cup titles though.

well it means that monaco and lion are fucked

Fucking Dortmunds rise gives german teams hope. Sure Buyern ripped them apart but they had a good patch rather than Lesters good season

Only fools hate this guy

put £10 on every match of each of these teams next season

You literally don't have any other cities in your country

>>feyenoordwinslol
>>barcawinslol
OP is a faggot.

>Gutierez pass to Gonzalez
>up right for Rodriguez
>crosses the ball
>finds Perez in the box
>oh my oh my what a beautiful header from Perez, how on earth did the Minnesota Salt Yankee Earthquake Warrior's keeper Pablo Castillo Dominguez manage to keep that out?

no thanks

What's the point of watching the Greece league?

Will Ilha da Madeira ever win a title? Nacional seems like a good guys team

>serie a is getting VAR
And?
Nothing will change because Juve is simply better than everyone else

The second biggest Portuguese city is Paris.
That's how shitty Porto is, really.

>feyenoordwinslol

top fucking kek

them topping the league for the entirety of it is such a huge outlier

I was 6 years old when they won it last time around

also these captchas are absolute dogshit wtf

>la juve dovrebbe giocare un campionato a parte

well said OP

I'll add to OP's list
>leicesterwinslol
>brightonwinslol
>rijekawinslol
>mariehamnwinslol

juve are gonna win it by february because riomma and napole won't be getting EVERY questionable penal anymore

statbunker.com/competitions/ForPenalty?comp_id=562

germany trying to unite europe again
tried through war, failed
tried through political union, failed
trying through football, will fail

That's pretty retarded friend

>he thinks fans give a shit about VAR
everyone whos watched more than a season of football knows that the net gain of ref mistakes is tiny and makes no difference over the course of a season. serie A needs people in the stands to make it look like an actual league, not juve winning even more clearly.