Too much niggabass for my taste

7/10 condition

Got any pics? And is it the U.K. press

2017 stereo is clearly the best.

Its from the uk, no pics soz.

Looked it up on ebay, like about £200 ish

thx.

Sounds about right honestly
In anything better than VG+ condition you could get easily over £150, from there it depends on other things like ringwear and background noise

this. new remix is by far the best

Stereo, for sure. Always stereo when you're listening to the Beatles. One of the best things about the Beatles, especially in their later recordings, is George Martin's experimental stereo recording techniques & the way he separated the instruments.

AVOID any and all recent "Loudness Wars" style remasters of ANYTHING from the 60's & 70's. As a rule, I avoid all remasters made in the 2000's. Some 90's stuff is ok, but the original stuff is always the best. How can you fuck with perfection? The only purpose new remasters would serve in my eyes is if you were going to play the tracks in a DJ set or in a business, where you want it all of the levels to be maximized and compressed/expanded to 0db to keep the attention of an audience or customers. For home listening purposes, always seek out the original mixes. There are so much more dynamics to the sound, it isn't compressed to shit and it isn't glistening with the artificial, candy coated sheen of digital processing.

Does it have the inserts? My dad's copy has cardboard badges that came with it. It's a US pressing.

>original mono
>original stereo
>2017 stereo

Are these the three options or are there more?

Lol Beatles fan are the peak of autism. The Grimesposters of their age.

>Always stereo when you're listening to the Beatles
lmao

What site is this ?

Pre-White Album - Mono

White Album onwards - Stereo

You just realizing this? After Lennon was killed by one of them?
What CD
it no longer exists

Sigh. Looked like the perfect dl site

Mono, same as Pet Sounds.

Stereo MFSL (not the horrid remix)

Mono is a meme pushed by boomers

If you're a child with no taste

MFSL is not even the best master of that inferior mix. You've played your hand as a low-information faggot.

I meant only good stereo version. Because there's only one mono mix

The stereo mix is fucking retarded. Way too separated from ear to ear.

Depends if its from apple records or a capital records reprint

>Always stereo when you're listening to the Beatles
>I like to listen to music where the drums are in a different continent to the vocals

2017 Stereo > Original Mono >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1967 Stereo

>stereo > mono
>ever
I guess summer isn't truly over yet.

Not him but I have both versions inhereted from either parent. Dad had the original Capitol pressing and mom had the Apple rerelease. I framed the Apple one because the packaging was in better condition and use the Capitol one for listening.