Bored bdsm instructor willing to answer Sup Forumsastards questions regarding to bdsm, sex...

bored bdsm instructor willing to answer Sup Forumsastards questions regarding to bdsm, sex, and being a general degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d7L5q0Wyul8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't think of anything to ask

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ok

Do you taking up butt?

yup I especially like it when my prostate is massaged.

To you what is gay and what is straight ?mathematically.

Do you like to gay??? PLEASE ANSWER

How can I get my boyfriend to force me into sex without asking him to do it? I want to be overpowered but I don't want to have to ask for it. I want him to rape me but I don't want it to be discussed beforehand. I just want to get him frustrated enough to do it. I don't want to feel like it's roleplayed.

to be gay and straight is to be on extreme opposites of sexuality. I don't think sexuality is binary.

How popular (percentages, numbers) is it for women to pay a male dominatrix?

I like to gay but every now and then I like to fuck a trap.

Did 50 Shades really make your lifestyle more popular?

The only way you can have a boyfriend rape you without consent or talking beforehand is by dating an actually rapist. If your boyfriend isn't a rapist then he won't take the chance to ruin his life to rape you.

How many do you see that are really only together because one is really good at providing what the other likes in relation to bdsm and not because they even like each other as people?

One of my friends I play games with online really enjoys being tied up, but what she really likes is younger women doing it to her, but she seems to have settled on some random older guy because he's just better at it.

How can I avoid dykes and gay cuck?

I want 3 strippers deepthroating me from behind ass licking and a prostate massage so I can come from my balls my prostate and my assmilk as a cow in a milking scenario. I want to moo.

How much will this cost me

not very. I don't know an exact number but I know more than 30 paid female dominatrix. I only know one paid male dom.

Didn't we have a thread exactly like this on pol? You the same guy?

It made it a lot less taboo and popularity spike a bit after the release. Outside of that things have been the same. what really opened the floodgates was fetlife because it gave kinky people a legit place to talk and meet other people. although the are kind of a shadow of their former selves.

no different guy. I don't like talking to 16 year olds with political views.

Most popular "client"?

That's actually a really good question and to be honest a lot of relationships are like that. It's very common for people to date someone and stay with them because of the high they get off of their relationships dynamics and skills.

There's is a ton of trading up that happens in the community. Which is one of the reasons why young doms don't last long in the community.

They are perceived as inexperienced and are only interested into sex. So a lot of people ignore them unless they are attractive and in which case they are taken under a mentor.

depends on how many STI's you want to have. It could range from 5 dollahs to 25k

late 30's married couple looking to spice up their sex life.

Yeah, early on when we were playing she always presented it like the two of them were dating and shit, but one night when she got really fucking drunk she linked us to her blog and rambled on and on about how she was a straight up lesbian and she'd never let this guy touch her outside of tying her up and how she thought young girls were hot as hell and how she wanted one of the french canadian girls we played with to tie her up. That was a pretty funny night.

But yeah, gathered from her after that a lot of people in bdsm don't even necessarily like each other much outside of the service provided.

Don't have anything to ask, but I successfully revealed my piss fetish to my current gf. We like to tie each other up and my arms were tied to the legs of her coffee table with my ankles up near my hands. She had full access and slapped my balls until I told her what I wanted. A few nights later, she peed in my mouth and I swallowed. Super fucking hot, just hope we didn't peak too soon.

Why 25k?

it's the price high end prostitutes go for. The kind politicians fuck in private clubs.

Never met anyone thru Fet. Every decent gal has a master or some shit and the rest are all cat fishing. I combed hundreds of pages trying to make anything work really.

Hard to go to meet ups and such and risk revealing your identity.

The hell is a BDSM instructor? Do you take on both people at a time and give them pointers or is it more of a one-one one thing?

One on one* sorry took one to many drinks

Hot guys can do bullshit jobs like this

Ever had your ass fisted?

WHOOP WHOOP! /s

every munch I've been to has a zero tolerance, no outing policy. If you live in a huge city like LA, Dallas, Phoenix then you shouldn't worry about stumbling into someone you know.

munches are the best place to meet the single people in the community.

Well I live in a moderately sized city and I mean that no outing rule won't do you much good if you someone you know there. Seems like an easy blackmail opp to me

It depends on the venue. most times I teach a class of people in a lecture/demo fashion. If I do a one on one I talk to them and we walk through a tasting scene. So If I was doing a lesson on impact I would show them how to use the tools properly and then watch them practice what they learn on each other.

yea there are a fair share of people like that who prey on the newbies but if your a recognized instructor in your community then they at the very least have a set of skills they are known for.

no just fucked

Have you ever seen or experienced any sort of fart fetish?

this is a trap, my wife is the same and every time I want sex she refuses, its lucky to be once every 8 weeks now and she just lays there then complains after that I didnt do it right

if someones at a munch and tries to blackmail you then they are going to get excommunicated from the community because that's shit is messing with someones lively hood. In my time doing this lifestyle for 8 years I have never seen someone being outed because they went to a munch. It mostly happens because of a crazy ex.

not farts but I have seen piss, blood and vomit before.

Do you mind sharing what the piss one was?

The blood and vomit one are kinda gross to me.

basic piss play. piss on face and in mouth. they then swallowed. other times it's more extreme like pissing inside an ass while you fuck them.

Guy swallowing girl or girl swallowing guy?

Did this happen at a much? I didn't think those kinds of things happened there.

Curious, was the girl very good looking?

girl swallowing guy.

oh god no this was at a play party. munches are usually at a bar or restaurant.

she was hot in a slutty Alt chick kind of way.

What is the hardest you ever saw a guy get smacked in the testicles? I have heard people are into that shit. What kind of noises did he make? Why on earth would anyone subject themselves to that in your opinion? Is it something you're into?

So what, a bunch of people just stood around to watch this girl get peed on? Or how does it work?

What is the most embarrassing thing you've seen a girl make a guy do? In your humble opinion?

honestly I would rather get kicked in the balls then some of the other shit I've seen.

best example of that would be when a 70 years old kilt wearing man offered me a ride on his trolley. Essentially it was a small bench on wheels that a kid would straddle and have their parents pull them on.

except this guy was pulling it by wrapping the chains around his balls. A lot of the female doms really enjoyed getting to ride the trolley around the dungeon but the amount of phantom pain I get just by seeing him pull women around is too much for me.

He also had a wooden chest filled with metal coins that he called his lucky charms that attach the same chain around his balls and walk around with a clinking sound with every step.

What do you do for a living besides role play as a bdsm instructor?

Ok to be fair I would take a swift kick in the gonads rather than that horseshit any day of the week. Fair enough.

So do you ever get dominated at these parties even tho you are a professional dom yourself?

What's the best tape that leaves the less marks?

Women and Men? How do you get partners? Are there organizations? Are the girls hot? How do I do this?

Also not to be a huge dick, but what is the hardest you've seen a guy get his nutsack slapped/kicked? Genuinely curious. How did he react and what was the reaction of those who saw?

yea pretty much. play parties work a lot like performance art. The performers have a designated amount of space to play in and the people in the room can watch so long as they are quiet and stay out of their play space.

hmmm I've seen a women confess her feelings to someone while being fucked in the ass. don't know if that was more humiliating for her or the guy but they both seemed to really enjoy it.

youtu.be/d7L5q0Wyul8

I love I when people think I'm lying. Reminds me that I live a very nice life.

I'm not a proffessional dom. I'm an instructor that teaches both top and bottom roles of a given kink. Personally I'm a switch and yes I've been dominated before at a play party.

tape? like duck tape? No clue. I prefer rope but bondage tape is pretty good if you want quick restraints.

Interesting. I never knew.

Dumb as it sounds, I just picture having to kiss a womans feet while a bunch of onlookers stare at you has got to be the ultimate type of humiliation. I don't have a foot fetish or anything resembling that either. I once saw this dude at a bar do pushups for this girl he was hitting on and she put her foot on his back while je did them. I'm sure you've seen much worse I'm just picturing a lot of that at parties. It was hot but in a really kinky sort of way and just not what I expected at that place and time.

My mistake

yes. by talking and building trust with people at munches and events Yes at least one in every major city. Yes but there are still some unattractive ones and like vanilla people the hot ones are always sought after. By making a fetlife account and going to events with the intention of learning and exploring your sexuality. Be respectful and honest towards others and yourself about what you want and you'll find people who will give you what you want.

legit football punt. running start on a grass field while wearing cleats. Guy made a loud groan and then went into fetal position. guy who kicked him was laughing manically over the other guys groaning.

For some reason I pictured a female delivering the death blow. Interesting!

I would like to get into BDSM themed photography. Any advice?

Is this lucrative(like hosting them on a website) at all or am I just gonna end up with a bunch of pics of girls?

most people don't do mess with the face because it can make a tame kink into a extreme edge play really fast.

if you see someone getting punched in the face at a party I would check in with the DM's cause that is something that most people don't allow.

no she was holding the one holding the guy down on his knee so he couldn't jump up to lessen the blow.

go to an event and talk to people about being models for a bdsm shoot. You don't need to know what to do kink wise so long as you have someone who does.

Rope is a good photo op for shutter bugs. So talk to any riggers you see at play parties or ask around at munches.

It's hard making money off of it like all art based profession. It's an easy way to get laid though.