I wish i had friends, general feels thread

I wish i had friends, general feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jum8EwNjFc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont be sad user

You get used to it eventually. You won't be happy though, you'll just be so incredibly jaded that you won't even be sure if you're still alive anymore.

t. 27-year-old friendless, dateless, kissless, hugless, hand-holdless virgin

I wish I was still dating my gf

I wish I gave a shit about anything other than my fantasies of love

I wish I was never born

Me too user. I've spent most of the holidays alone, and I'll probably spend New Years alone too. Most of my friends don't like hanging out with me. Lots of mental issues, as well as my antidepressants making me not nearly as fun to hang out with.
It fucking sucks man. Cheers.

Hey user Y'know I've come to realize that the nicest people are always the saddest.

I know that feel bro.
In my dreams, there is often a girl who is loving me making the wake up even harder as is it is usually.
Sometimes, even in my dreams I tell my self "enjoy the moment, it's only a dream".
Those kind of dreams become more frequent recently.
LIfe is harder than never.

i’m in love with someone who doesn’t want to be with me.

I've been up for the past two hours just dreading work, I hate everything and I just want to stay in bed and sleep forever

user, you only wish you had friends because you don't have any. if you had any, you'd wish you had what it takes to be alone and enjoy it.

people are trash, realise this, and realise you can be happy alone.

Holy shit 27, that's a next level.

But what the guy said, you'll get used to it OP. You'll either be tired or whatever, or you'll end up being really anti-social, maybe even hate people.

I've been caught up in a love triangle.

not in a terrible place in my life, but everything is kind of meh
starting to come to terms with a lot of my feels and whenever I get over this flu i have a lot of shit to take care of but thats besides the point
pic related is a pretty bad feel desu

I hate waking up because it reminds me how lonely i truly am.

Is your name John?

I hate waking up after having a really romantic dream where Im in love with a cutie gf in an idealistic world..
then I realize it was a dream and it takes me like an hour to recover
feels so bad man

I find chronically sad people unbearable to be around, so I'd never know.

I really wonder if there ever was an update on that user.

same user, some days when i wake up from a really good dream, it ruins my whole day

She should be like 11 by now

how do those even happen?

Do you ever think about contacting the girl you were dreaming about then realize how dumb that would be once you wake up all the way

Yeah they are stunningly annoying

life its just been distracted till the end, i was in a deep lone hole but idk i decided to blind my self w fake hopes and fix everything bcs i can, but its damn hard when you come to think about that everything its just so meaningless and crappy

these threads must be fun for you then

That's we always put on a front for people like you.

I don't mind reading or having some feels myself, but I met this girl from tinder that was just pure sadness.

She's from the deepest darkest corners of Siberia. Her dad was a dreamer and worked a drama teacher for a while before his sudden death, her mom had to work double shift at the bread factory to make ends meet she's allergic to wheat, she's here in this city alone... Except for her cat, her last link to Russia, the cat has cancer. Once its dead shes planning on ending it all.

Good keep it up, otherwise you'll be sad and even more alone then you are now.

>tfw you spend half your life on a planet where everyone hates you except your only friend, who you also love. But then she gets killed by your people, except you don't even identify with them. Then everyone around you starts hating you because they think you helped kill her, so then you get tortured for two episodes.
>Meanwhile some little Asian brat Kirito knockoff is winning the heart of the only girl you ever loved, (who might I say isn't actually dead) while you are suffering and sacrificing just to keep her safe.
>While you spend pretty much the entire show being miserable and doing political backflips of interplanetary loyalty all just for the one you love, she's busy flirting with the jap douche with no character development, all just because anime tropes demand plot conveniences that favor overpowered emotionless teenage asian boys with no personality.
>Then you finally confront this little douche, but because you're a good person and want to help that girl you love, you support him.
>He rewards you by calling you "enemy" and shooting you down.
>Now you have no one, the people you used to serve don't trust you and the people you wanted to join won't let you in because of bitchboy's rank boner.
>Skip ahead: season two
>You finally manage to get some respect and status among the people you used to serve. You have rank and power now, but you also have anger, because you were treated like shit for an entire season and the girl you went through so much for; fell in love with the boring Japanese kid so that Asians who watch the show can pretend like that means they have a chance with white girls.
>However though female Stephen Hawkins seems to like you, or something...
>But Kirito ripoff still acquired an entire harem for literally just being in the right place at the right time.
>Looks like you finally made some friends and followers, space station people who similarly share your feelings of not having a home.
Continued in next post

I feel for one of these fucking boohoo treads the other day. So dude saying he had no friends and was all alone, so I gave him an email an offer to be his friend. What he really wanted was some chick to throw him a pity fuck...fucking pathetic

I wish my shit wouldn't feel like pudding

They're not, they're an emotional drag

>So you might finally get back at the people who made your life so miserable.
>All you ever tried to do was help them, and help her...
>But they all just spat on you.
>and the girl you loved probably got 'RICED' by that Jap douche.
>Long story short you lose and due to plot armor your Asian rival beats and humiliates you.
>You heat arrested...
>And probably spend the rest of your life depressed in prison while your mortal enemy is fucking the only woman you ever cared about.
Feels bad man

>mortal enemy

Grow up and move on faggot

Real friends tell you the things you dont want to hear - in this case they would say "sort your shit out whats up with this self pity?".

Are you in uni, or in work at the moment mate??

What have you not watched the show?
The ending fucking sucked.

I still dream of my first love from when I was 16, I'm 25 now.

I've been realizing during the dreams that it's not real. Now the only time I'm happy is slowly fading. It still doesn't stop me from holding her and wishing it was real. My dreams and memories are all I have now.

youtu.be/Jum8EwNjFc4

holy shit what a fucking faggot you are

Wheater you stay sad and pathetic is up to you, not your friends. if you dont do anything to change than you dont have any right to complain either

You always have a friend in God.