100% white world

Sup Forums
Would you really like to live in a 100% white world?
Wouldn't it be boring not complaining about "shitskins"? Who would you blame?

Women.

>Who would you blame?
For what?

Who would you keep down and opress?

fpbp

I don't want an all white world, just no blacks, arabs, or mexicans. South Americans are OK

>Would you really like to live in a 100% white world?
Sounds bretty gud.

>Wouldn't it be boring not complaining about "shitskins"? Who would you blame?
The alien scum we'll inevitably make contact with shortly after we don't have to babysit you barely-humans anymore.
Fucking xenos.

Meanwhile in modern Mexico...

It would be a perfect utopian world. so no one. maybe the weather or the neighbor's dog

>Would you really like to live in a 100% white world?
not really. whites should be in white countries, browns in their countries. not really hard.

No, but I'd want every New World to be at least 80% white and Asian Russia/Europe to be 90 - 100% white.

This post.

/Thread

Irish

slavs

>spic
>white

>Wouldn't it be boring not complaining about "shitskins"? Who would you blame?

>i dont knew anything bout euro history

We'd blame other whites and religious sects.

Nice triple dubs, kek'd and checked.

I just want them to stop murdering eachother and blaming us.

I want the crime rate to go down and for them to stop filling our prisons.

Why do we have to pay so much in taxes for them to stay in a better life situation than back at their house, worrying about being shot by a driveby or whatever?

Why do illegal immigrants have to come to the USA by -choice- but say that Mexico is better?

Why is the new Captain America helping illegal immigration?

I just need their drug culture to stop.

Why do they have 36 guys pile onto a 15 year old girl and think that's 'normal'. "It's fine to share this girl that is more cum than blood".

etc

>implying women are white

slavs

Considering that murder, rape, and robbery would decrease by 80%, 66%, and 90% respectively, I don't see why would would need to blame anyone for anything.

I, personally, don't want a 100% white world. I'd settle for North America, Europe, and everywhere else where whites are being threatened to be predominantly white, so that we can use the shitskins as a scapegoat, at least for a little while.

>Wouldn't it be boring not complaining about "shitskins"?

I went to a music festival this weekend and had the most amazing time. Every one there was white and we didn't have a single conversation about brown people. Just because we're living rent-free in your heads doesn't mean it's mutual. We literally don't think about you at all unless you're intruding in our spaces.

>Who would you blame?

For what problems? Without minorities most problems would vanish.

>Who would you blame?
there would be no need to blame anyone. white countries are successful and prosperous.

no shitskins, no problems.

it's like trying to swim with a huge ball and chain attached to your leg. once you remove the dead weight, there's nothing keeping you down and no need to blame the ball and chain anymore.

it's a white thing though. brown people wouldn't understand. parasites rarely complain about their hosts.

This sounds ideal.

>Implying a 100% white world wouldn't be engaged in interstellar war right now

Take your fucking pick, we would blame the grays, the bugs, the crystalline entities, the jews

You know, the aliens

the irish

So what you're saying is, without the mud races white people could have dedicated so many resources towards science and self-advancement we'd not only have dominion over the solar system but we'd have discovered FTL travel by now?

Fucking niggers. The Jews did this...