Dick rate thread

Dick rate thread
[1/2]

[2/2]

Send em to my Kik dic4dicks

Your dicks a bit of a beast OP, I'd suck it. Easy 8/10.

How big, girth too

8x6

more

Small cock, 4/10 for those veins though

rate me

>small

Can we see proof.. Im honestly curious.

Wow so veiny. You must have great bloodflow.
8/10 for that beast.

Nice long dick. Not too fat. 9/10

Bit blurry but looks pretty long and thick. 7/10

Man... fuck that makes my 7.5 look tiny. You lucky son of a bitch. 10/10.

My D

There's so much wrong there. 0/10.

Who the fuck finishes on towels/10

Mushroom head. Boxers make it look smaller. 6/10.

Wow your fucking balls dude. That's a big meaty cock. 9/10.

u r huge

Rate?

Dude you obviously fap too much and that cock ring is cringey. Just stop.

I think your angle and hiding the base is a bit dishonest even though you have a huge dick anyway. It's very smooth and aesthetic with no bulging veins. I bet girls must love it.

That's a mighty fine dick user.

Would blow you
#NoHomo

How much did that cost? does it feel as good as a fleshlight? What sort of maintenance do you gotta do to stop it smelling really bad?

thanks kik?

My smol willy. Please enjoy.

That's a beauty
8.5/10
Would love to suck your big cock for hours

What you think

$150
better than fleshlight
wash it in the shower with soap and only use water based lube

Nice cock. Your hips are so bony they look painful. 6/10. Your balls look just like mine I have excess ball skin :(

Send dicks to kik danktuft

9.5/10

I hardly use it but it's nelltuo

No cornstarch? Like is there a receptacle for where you cum goes that you empty or what? I had a fleshlight but it really started to smell super bad even though I was using the cleaner and starch every time I used it. I got sick of the maintenance.

prety nice man 8/10

Rate?

I try to not cum inside it and I wash it out right after I'm done, I dont want to deal with old lube

why not

Why is the cock ring cringey?

Yeah it's a pain that's why I went back to just fapping. I originally did it to cure my DGS. Us cut guys got it tough. Like if you do cum in it does it just get buried right down the end of the ass or pussy tube? I got a really nice fleshlight but by the end it smelled so bad my entire room smelled of rotten cum no matter how much I washed it so I had to toss it.

Well why are you wearing it? Do you got problems staying hard? I'm straight so I dunno what I'm even doing here. I think if I wore one I'd feel kinda lame. Only time I ever did anything like that was when I fucked this Jap hooker and she tied a little ribbon around my cock. Are the rings actually good?

please make me your cumdumpster daddy

Op, if you were a random stranger I met on grindr and pulled that out, I'd take it raw no questions asked.

Sure.

I love your dick, so smooth. 10/10 would suck.

M 19 getting hard at these pics. Kik me if you wanna fap together.
TR625

Rate?

That's a big fat dick user. 8/10 because shaved pubes.

Very good

Life support machine for a massive cock. 10/10.

Thank you friend. I'm glad you like.

This guy is big

Why thank you!

He's so skinny I don't know how he doesn't pass out wielding that massive hamsword.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh?

rate?

6ft2 inches, 167~ lbs.

6.5/10
Rate??

Wow lanklet. At least anyyone won't be disappointed when they get your pants off. You're HWP

Cute and fit
Beautiful cock
8/10

Show your sexy hole

10/10 because of the back scrubber.

Thanks!

How come you shave? You should trim.

Not sure really, I like the feeling better. I have ginger pubes anyway so they don't show of much, very light...

Fuck that's hot
9/10

lol wtf dude you shave ginger pubes? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

UK user here
Rate pls

You retard, if you fuck a ginger you wanna see the red pubes, that's like your biggest hook and you shave.

GTFO faggots no one but the paid beta cuck soy bois give a fuck about your dick. 4chin is not a Gay site.

Acknowledged.
I'll leave them be for a few months and see if I like it or not....

thanks here is another angle

I don't think most of us are faggots tbh. Just guys that wanna feel good about their dick. I'm sure not a faggot.

Yeah, you ask for rates cuz you feel confident about your dick. You're the biggest fag here

I haven't even posted my dick here faggot. What sort of a fucking faggot clicks on dick rate threads just to come in and call people fags? I bet you'd ride every single cock in this thread you fucking gay AIDS cunt. You poofter. KYS.

I'M NOT GAY!!!
Says user lurking on a dick rate page

I was just going to say this you are rating dicks and checking other peoples dicks online if you are not gay answer this would you share what you are doing with you gf/w or your mom and dad. If not you sir are a Faggot .

Guys who am I "hur dur I just want to check dicks to feel good hur dur"

Yup Sup Forumsro you are a Faggot KYS

Yo go join the other dick rate thread it is just as faggoty