Dad wants to track my location

>Dad wants to track my location
>Dad installed tracking app on his phone
>Came home. Dad forces me to install the same app
>Dad coerced me to giving in my main email, give him cousin's instead because I'm paranoid about privacy
>Dad tried to use "my" email to log in that trojan-malware-3rd party tracking app

One thing he doesn't know that you must have to register the account on the app to login, and he hasn't registered my account yet

>Keep trying to login with my email.
>Received errors. Told me that I must be lying to him
>Ended up spent 15 minutes to create a new email because "my" account can't login
>Finished email making.
>loginagain.webmp4
>"Why doesn't it work ?"

He actually fucking used the email confirmation code to try to login that fucking app

>Inner Kek
>Finally he figured out how to register
>Download another app that has function of the tracking app
>You can only make your account on that second app
>He now has successfully login. Now he has the power to control my life
>butwait.rar

Lemme tell you. That tracking app, in order to work it require to separate apps. One is for track and one is for phone being track. And each app must install on separated phones to work

So now...he told me to install the tracking app. But doesn't know that I have to install the other app to track me. Now he use the being track app to register my account

On his phone

>Dad created a tracking location account
>Dad install app of being track on his phone
>My phone only has the tracking app
>He logged in the app on his phone
>App account is basically mine

>MFW My old man accidentally gave me the power to find him on every location in this world
>mfw now I know where his second bitch is living

>>Dad wants to track my location
Stopped reading there. I don't think you belong here, kiddo.

>log

Everyone here still lives with parents fag whatchu mean. Also OP, thats not normal parent behavior but also neither is getting advice from Sup Forums

Litre of cola

cancer spam

Just have a large Farva

Get

I don't want a large Farva I want a litre of cola

No. I don't need advices. I just want to get attention from Sup Forumstards from my story

sort of this, i mean its good at the same time its paronia, your dad is trying to keep you safe how ever its not healthy to track your child, i can understand in a ghetto shithole to track your location, how ever if its in a normal place its retarded.

Learra cola? Do we have learra cola?

blackmail him now. not using your own identity though

Lol. I live in commieland, commie cop is dangerous so it safe here. And he doesn't track me for being safe and shit he just want to know where I am currently

Pues visitala

>(((You))) Attention from Sup Forumstards
>Under parental jurisdiction
Reminder that Sup Forums is 18+. The sage goes in all fields kids. Don't forget.

What kind of retarded shit is this? He can walk up to him and demand anything he wants after he finds out the location of his side bitch.

1. Learn to speak English
2. Blackmail your Dad

Teqch me how to england plesanse

Advices.

Wow. So, you're underage, bitching about your parents, and you're too stupid to properly speak English. You should consider rethinking your shitty life.

it's clear english isn't his first language u fucking retard

found the android fag

Underageb&

Wtf why? Is your dad trying to confirm you dont leave his basement?

English plz

I'm saving this great pic for later use.

I don't have much in the way of reactions, I offer you this in exchange.

How do I British ?

How to British
>stop brushing your teeth
>every sentence is an insult out of your mouth
>every other word out of your mouth has to disparage the United States

>I just want to get attention from Sup Forumstards from my story
tits or gtfo

Oi, thes focken weather we' 'avin, innit?

ELLO GUVNAH GUFFAW GUFFAW DEM BURGERBOIS CROSS THA LAKE AREN'T NONE TOO GOOD OL CHUM.