New celeb thread! Happy bday to Hayley edition

New celeb thread! Happy bday to Hayley edition

Happy Birthday Hayfriend :3

for kenzie poster from the last thread

Post celebs from your country if you're not from US, GB or CAN

Can’t wait to watch them holding hands and playing footsie and sucking a huge black man’s nigger cock together

B L A C K E D

:3

THICC Tay, Best Tay

Thicc taytay

I’m pretty sure she is a virgin unfortunately

Thicc taytay is best taytay

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

I had a dream like this once.

Can I get head from both?

Help him transition for Hayley’s birthday

He’s gay as fuck 100% homosexual

Who wants a piece of taytay

You must chose wisely, user :3

Who doesn't?

has she lost it?

M-My m-m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman a-and I-I'm a lucky m-man t-to haveh-her...

I choose the threesome

I want the whole TayTay :3

Exactly , I love the way you think Ta I love the way you think tay user.

why does she write like that REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want the taytay hole*

>american_latino_speaking_at_extremely_high_speeds.webm

Lol you saved that from me o____O

so hot

I wanna watch those two hotties Try to take on a huge fat black cock together

Yes

Its qt as fuck, user :3

Why she salivating so much....

That didn't happen in the dream.

Why isn’t that not a cock?

I hate taytay she looks preggo now

that bitch thicc

Hopefully she will be preggo soon?

Muhh dickkk

VJ spit is the nicest :3

believable tbh

We have so much in common :3

the main Herman of the celeb thread is an autistic NEET shut-in:
His posts =
>stutterfag spammer/VicJustice >Mackenzie Foy 17 years old - 2017
>Francesca Capaldie 13 years old - 2017
>Tayanon (one of them) as a homosexual circlejerk under the guise of a female celebrity
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>G Hannelius
>JJ
>impersonates Robertsfag by spamming spiderman, while requesting Emma R to be posted, fooling anons into believing it's actually Robertsfag
>does double bluff troll spamming horses when Robertsfag posts Emma R to trigger him, perpetuating a spam cycle
Typically, the NEET Herman's autism is triggered when other anons ignore him and he begins his troll posts/spam
Any questions?

I actually wish I liked girls and could be alpha for taytay

Oh wait it’s a Herman thread

Taytay is staring right at the other btches titties. They are sooooo lezzing out backstage

I-I know g-g-good s-s-sirs; I-I treat h-her bad and sh-she i-is h-hell o-off u-upset o-on it... S-She should h-have d-d-dumped m-my a-a-ass a-a long t-t-time a-a-ago i-in the g-garbage f-for what I-I am an-and th-the blase w-way I-I treat h-her, l-l-l-like sh-she i-is n-nothing wh-when i-in r-r-reality sh-she knows sh-sh-she i-is a-a-among th-the greatest o-of w-w-women... B-But s-s-still d-d-doesn't g-give m-me u-up... W-What a-a-am I-I compared t-t-to her...

That's Steven tyler

i want her to crush my balls

(Wo qi chuan ru niu kuai duan qi)
(Xi fang ji le deng wo guang lin)
(Wo kan da jia quan dou bei ta xia sha liao)
(Ta men dan zhan you xin jing)
(Wo de shen fen hai shi mi mi)
(Diao dao shui li ke hui yao le wo xiao ming)

I want her spt in my mouth

Think I saw her in a Knights Visual JAV

I'm going to see Paramore soon as well as Taylor Swift in June

cannot wait

:/

o_o

Of course she is a Virgin - she is beautiful waifu and hasn't been sullied by some unintelligent fools semen. Her hymen is like a beautiful little slice of processed cheese that has been adorned with diamonds and rubies.

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.
I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.
Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.