So, I'm in Chicago for the next couple of days. What are some of the best things to do in this city?

So, I'm in Chicago for the next couple of days. What are some of the best things to do in this city?

>inb4 "Get shot by niggers"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6rVUwfHdg_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go to the all black walmart and take pics for us

Is it possible for a pic to actually smell?

Go to a bar and order a shot of Malört.

You're not allowed to leave until you've finished it.

Go back to Ohio

chicagofag here. honestly it's too fucking cold to do a lot of shit, what are your interests OP? do you like going to museums or partying? etc.

which one lol

do this

Go eat deep dish pizza

Sneak into the Navy boot camp (but don't do that bruh)

Killing niggers. So many are dead, they will not bother to count.

I second this.

Coworker brought us back pizza before and it was killer.

Oddly enough they put the sauce on the cheese.

Eat brats, drink beer, fart alot. Nothing else to do in miswest hickville capitol

go to pequod's or lou malnati's if you're in town for a few days, fuck giordiano's and uno

Roam the South side, get shot, die

Get shot by niggers

Bump into people and yell "OPE, LEMME JUST SQUEEZE PAST YA"

Try heroin. I can get you a great deal on pure stuff

ope sorry bud

>What are some of the best things to do in this city?
Dream of getting the fuck out.

This also

Go back to pushing your tar on Pulaski

Not really here for partying. Just the pleasant attractions. Fuck the bean, though.

Sounds delightful as fuck. Thanks, anons.

The field museum, the planetarium, the aquarium, and the art museum are cool. The coolest museum is the MSI in Hyde Park, if you can find a way out there i would go there. Go eat deep dish at Lou Malnati's or Pequod's. Anyone who asks you for a favor or money on the street just politely tell them no and keep walking. Take an architecture tour boat but it might be too cold for that. The city is a lot more fun in the summer. Check the wikitravel page on Chicago cause I probably missed a lot. Where are you staying?

I dont have tar i have red rock and im no where near there

If you're downtown, eat at The Berghoff.

Second the museums, especially during winter. The Field Museum is the best followed up closely by the aquarium.

I'm staying at Palmer House.

Go to the Art Institute and stare at Un dimanche après-midi à l'Île de la Grande Jatte

there's a really cool coffee shop a few blocks from there at 22 E Jackson St. I don't know what it's called now but the building is really neat.

Our food was about 2 days old and it was still amazing. Can't imagine how nice it would be fresh

check out reckless records on wabash too, that's only a block from palmer house. nice little record shop

Bribe the police

That place closed like 10 years ago dude. There's one last location by the hip mall and thats it

Out of any other shithole on planet earth, you come to the shittiest. If the niggers dont kill you the police will Shitcago.

the reckless records off madison and wabash in that green building is still open. i think you're talking about another reckless location. didn't the one in wicker park close?

youtu.be/6rVUwfHdg_g

Fetish Video 2.

try the thin crust pizza, you're close to pizanos. also try harold's fried chicken and an italian beef.

this too

>Harold's

My fuckin nigga

go to the harolds off wabash and harrison OP, that's the closest one to palmer house. make sure to get mild sauce. you can also go to the weiner circle and order a chocolate shake.

michigan ave is where all the nice things are.

One day boys.