So another baww thread. Join me guys let the feels flow

So another baww thread. Join me guys let the feels flow.

Girlfriend is ending our relationship after 9 years.
Says she doesn't feel anything for me any more, I've hurt her to much for to long.

I dunno what to do. I don't know how to keep on, she was my whole world, the only reason I did anything. The only person I care about. There isn't a me left, there was only an us.

It'll hurt for a bit, then you'll move on. Find another. You'll be fine. Trust me. Experienced this before. Someone is always better.

There has to be a reason. She either is getting some dick on the side and decided to move on to someone willing to spend more money on her, or she wants kids and you don't. What happened?

Sorry, btw.

Can't say the same about having experience with this, but I'm sure it will get better. If you were hurting her, she probably wasn't the best fit for you. There is someone better out there who will make you far happier.

get a brass mate, always helped me get over some ho.

Hasn't been the case for me. I was with my ex for about 3 years, broke up 8 months ago. I've fucked 5 other girls since and I still miss the fuck out of that one ex. Haven't been able to find anyone as easy to talk to. She had a similar upbringing and relatively conservative. All the other girls I meet are either trying to dupe me into marriage by being super nice and/or not as attractive as my ex.

tell a man to look through a field and try to find the best flower he can, however he can never go back to a flower he declined, he will spend a lifetime searching for that one he past...

deep

like OP's ex, ha ha

Op here.

The thing is I've had break ups before and I know the normal feelings of on no I'm alone and I want to be with her and I can't live without her, this time is different, I'm hurt because I know there are other women but I don't want any of them. She really was the one person for me.

There's no dick on the side or there wasn't before it was over. I've done the whole jealousy thing to crazy extremes. It's not money or kids, and we just bought an expensive house amd started building projects on the property too.

We didn't communicate properly throughout our relationship and fought about our problems instead of sorting them out, we're both to stubborn and hard headed. I always thought we had more time to fix everything, that we would be together. Nothing would have made me give up or leave

I know I've hurt her and been unfair (we both have, this isn't a situation that can be blamed on just one side of the relationship) but I can't understand how she's at that point of walking away.

Not gonna lie man. My first marriage was 9 years. I couldn't watch TV or play games or sleep. Everything after was death for like a year and a half I'd break down crying every day. It took all my strength to put my life back together. I went to gym, got hot and I banged a heap of women. I even got married again. My second wife was beautiful with yuuuuuge tits. But she was batshit crazy, so we got divorced. It hurt but after the pain of the first one, it changed me. Made me a stronger, better man. That pain. I've never felt anything like it.

I fucked her recently, my first ex wife. It was lame as hell. All the women I've been with, all the places I've been and things I've done. She was nothing. I actually felt ashamed I did it. I don't know what I ever thought was so great about her in the first place.

You'll move on user. Stay strong and take care of yourself. Get out there fucking asap. It'll take a while to get used to this whole new world of dating and sex, but you will. I bet you're a great guy and you'll be much happier after you find out who you are without your ex.

Like your mom

Kek

One other peice of advice. Remove yourself from her life completely. Cut off all friends, all family. Block fucking everyone. Don't stalk her. Don't give a fuck what she's doing. It might do you well to move, get a new job or life somewhere else way the fuck away from her. If you stay stuck thinking about her or watching what she's doing you'll become obsessed with stalking and rumors. You'll never move on. Those friends you had, her family? No. They're not your friends anymore. Cut em off.

>Says she doesn't feel anything for me any
more
She's lost attraction to you. Your attachment signals that you could not get a better female and causes her to believe she could do better.
You hurting her likely kept her interested since is signifies you believe yourself more important that her. Women love drama. Now that you've calmed down and relaxed the jealousy you are less interesting to her and she's bored.
Your best bet is to act as if you are fine and start improving yourself. That means getting in shape and making sure your career is going well. With divorces, there is a regret window for women and I think it was about six weeks later.
It is very likely though that even if she isn't cheating she has a guy waiting.
I hope your financial situation is stable with that house you bought with the bimbo.

>You hurting her likely kept her interested since is signifies you believe yourself more important that her. Women love drama

No they hate pathetic neediness from a man. The more he wants her the more unattractive he is. They decide well before they end it they're not attracted anymore. He was done a long time ago and nothing he does can fix it. If he ever wanted to fix it the best he could do was ghost. They get butthurt as hell by ghosting because they completely lost control. The worst he could do was promise to stay friends. Nobody that dumped you and tore your heart out deserves to be your friend. Exes are exes for a reason. And not worth your time. I know the phrase "there's plenty more fish in the sea" might sound cliche or hollow. But god fucking damn there's plenty more fish in the sea and getting all that new pussy is amazing.

Why did you date for 9 years without getting married?

> I've hurt her to much for to long.
That's woman-speak for:
>You're boring now
>I've found some new dick
>He buys me more shit

I wish that was the case, I wish there was someone else. Then this would be easy, I could deal and carry on with life. It's the fact that she's just leaving to not be with me anymore

Life just always got in the way. We put her through university and supported ourselves for our whole lives together. Every time there was money saved up for a ring something happend that required the money more urgently. It's so stupid to say it now, I should have married her with a piece of string as the ring at the first opportunity. I always just thought there was time.

Kinda know how you feel OP.

My ex ended ours after 7 years. Same reason. Doesn't feel anything anymore. She did cheat on me twice before that so I guess there were signs. I was just too naive/dumbass to see/accept them.

Keep on chugging. Lotsa fun to be had, with or without chicks.

That you know of. Women don't leave unless they're trading "up"

Then I wish she'd tell me. Man that would be so easy to just be hurt and betrayed.

Faggot learn to live for yourself. Quit being a little beta bitch like you need someone. You should matter to yourself the most and not someone else, but your perception of reality is distorted.

Op here.

Just wanted to thank everyone for participating in this thread, it has helped, not in feeling better or knowing how to keep on keeping on but it really has been appreciated.
I guess I'm looking for some kind of magic solution to fix it or to not feel anymore.
My only friend Sup Forums

Yea my perception is also a big problem. My expectations and reality don't align.

How did you deal with it. If you were willing to try after she cheated then we're on the same page feeling wise.

Everything always just says don't give up, keep trying, if its worth it you need to fight.

I just need to get out of this zombie state where everything is just meaningless. Work is the worst at the moment, I can't get stuff done, I just keep pushing everything forward and all I'm doing is creating a shit storm of unfinished work.

>I wish that was the case, I wish there was someone else. Then this would be easy, I could deal and carry on with life.

Nah you couldn't. It would hurt more. There's gonna be someone else. Way sooner than you think. Your only shot is to do it first. Ignore her completely in the meantime.