Is this weed good, I can’t really tell by looks but I payed 50 bucks for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's either trashy weed or your dealer doesn't know Jack shit about the business. What's it smell like?

what the fuck

Is that a lemon end?

call me retarded but is that a fucking dried lemon or something

Pretty sure it is

Looks a little moldy

Looks poorly dried/low quality.

But that much for 50 isn't bad at all.

He must not know shit, those lemons are max keks

What

Is it harmful to smoke?

Shit dealers put lemons or orange peels next to old dry bud to make it most and fluffy again.

what I'm thinking is he wanted to make your shitty weed look nicer by putting lemons in it, like they do with fish and chips.

or possibly he wanted to make it smell like lemons

or his shitty dealer is working at a resturant

it's some straight dirtles but you've got a ton of it so you'll be fine. probably get some headaches from it but that's it. smoke up fag

make extract or edibles

fucking moldy ass weed toss that shit in the garabge

Moist*

The problem with weed is you cant tell just by looking or smelling or touching. You have to smoke it. Ive had stuff that looked like absolute mexican ditch weed, but completely blew my mind. And Ive had stuff that looked and smelled heavenly, but was a total let down.

even niggers smoke better shit than this op

>Anno Domini two thousand seventeen
>not smoking oil

Will it hurt me if I smoke it

Yes, it could make you sick. But I would maybe still smoke it if it doesn't have any blue or fuzziness to it.

it sure will

possibly but you always take that risk

Thats also a way of keeping it from drying out without overdoing the moisture, and to give it a nice taste

Dumbos, what you're looking at is clearly super lemon haze.

No

The lemon peels is what made it moldy shithead.

that's a good amount of weed for 50 fucking bucks
idk I havent bought pot in years but I used to get an eighth for 45 so
and that weed doesn't look too shabby
could be better
but it's pretty decent

and yes the lemon is to moisten the weed. idk some people like it moist in certain states

if he were trying to make it smell like lemons he woulda taken em out.

dude no it won't make you sick or hurt you. what the fuck. you'll be fine.

no dude it'll be fine just smoke it.

Cheap mexishit weed. Sorry
Even put lemon peels to keep it moist for the extra weight and give it a better taste.
Anytime they do that you know its crap

>I used to get an eighth for 45
what the fuck

The weed is low-mid grade but that cucumber in there is straight dank

I feel thats probs pretty expensive nowadays yeah i get it (wisconsin usa)
but OP everyone in here is being a faggot
it's not great weed
but it's alright weed
it could deff be way shitter for 50 bucks
you got a good amount
just smoke some

Op died from smoking moldy mexican brick weed

Only if you keep it in there too long, ijiet.

Not expensive for mids, but medi typically costs 60 an eighth here; 40 if you have a friend with a medi card

>fuck off legal state fags

OP here I got it loaded in my vaporizer

idk if you live in a state where it's legal but like I paid 60 for an eighth when I was in highschool
i just knew the right people I guess. I'd get 50 an eighth of taxed reallllly good shit but most of the time it was normal prettty fuckin good weed for 45

Look alright
Price ain't bad unless that box is super small
Wtf is that squash doing there

Just make oil with man all you need is a can of butane it's really easy

Unless they got better, those vapes don't actually vape and just combust

what vape is that? getting pax 3 in mail on saturday.

enjoy mold spores in your lungs dumbass

probably smells super danky too , good job buying expired weed idiot ... smoke it and deliver OP

enjoy getting sick from expired weed idiot

It’s a snoop dogg brand pro herbal vaporizer

everything in this thread is wrong an retarded

Explain

>not smoking top quality weed
This guy

>expired weed
this is good bait. I like this bait.

What if you just bit off a big ass chunk of that weed

You wouldn't get high and your weed would get all slobbery

It's decent weed op, nothing fancy, there's worse weed out there. It won't make you sick, is it is moldy (doesn't look like it is) you might get a headache. No idea on price since I don't know your region's prices

Been smoking for five years, I know my shit

I’m in Cali and I can see some powder mold on a few buds, can it really make me sick like everyone here is saying it will?

nah you'll be fine OP

Is op kill from wacki tobacci?

im so fukin dead theres lemon slives in it to make it smell better you must be dumb as fuck to buy that

If you're really paranoid about it just don't smoke those parts

I still can't say about price, but that's more or less the equivalent to what I'd pay for some low mid weed.

Does it have a lot of seeds? it's crumbly to the touch?

You've got yourself some high grade OG lemon peel, enjoy

Also, since it low mid it probably won't be a great high. But sense I'm guessing you don't usually smoke, it's gonna be decent. Just don't assume that any weed you smoke after that is going to be similar

Almost no seeds and very sticky icky

Not properly cured, moldy, looks wet, looks brown and dead. Don't smoke it.

Oh and it's not brick weed. Brick weed looks brown and it's in literal brick shape, your weed still have flowery shapes

Yeah it's smokable

Take some close up pics

it looks ok if it is a quarter O then you did good if it is an eighth you got ripped now go smoke it and KYS degenerate nigger

Most I take are over 2mb so I can’t post

Dude just change your cameras quality

Got this earlier today looks shit and taste/feels harsh but gets you pretty stoned. Three cones will couchlock. Was pretty pissed when I saw the bud because it looks like dried out shit. But it's pre decent

Upclose of this fried shit

nah, its wayy too green.

A boy falls in love with drugs and a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Also, everything was an acid dream.

Don't know the strain but it feels a bit trippy

>confusing THC crystals for mold

wtf its 40 for 3.5, where are you? non legal state btw

that's some reginald

"ijet"
Massive faggot spotted

Lol? I get eighths for 20 and it's good shit

mag ik ook?

Here's a pic of my weed. It's soft and squishy. Dealer never tells me what he gives me. End up with a different feeling and looking strand every week

FINDS
I
N
D
S

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 14 weeks, 13 weekends
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017
>Now grossed US$355 million.
>Surpasses the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million), making it the highest grossing anime film of all time.
>Is approved by Shinzo Abe and used by Cool Japan to spur tourism in Japan.
>Turned into a live-action movie by J.J. Abrams

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

ALWAYS

>this is Sup Forums's idea of a meme

And guess what happened? Mold... My shit always naturally scented and it still smells of straight gas fumes when I crack the jar.

Don't listen to the faggots saying you can smoke moldy buds. It is very dangerous as it can contain spores that can kill you due to the fact that it will be drawn straight into your airways and bloodstream.

no taste, just smell if any. Never had any taste from that method.

Califag here, I come from a land of great weed. Is it sticky at all? Also are there any small little crystals on the weed? Does it smell piney at all? If you said and I’d thought yes to any of this, the weed is at the very least, decent. Also for $50 the amount looks good. Worst case scenario, you could sell it for more to dumber fucks than you.

how would you even sell to some random ass stranger?

Connects man. I’m sure you know people who smoke or perhaps your dealer does. Sell to them.