Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get

Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get
out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out
of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my
head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head.
out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out
of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my
head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head.
out of my head. Get out of
Get.
Out.
Of.
My.
Head.

Get out of my head before I do what I know is best for you.
Get out of my head before I listen to everything she said to me.
Get out of my head before I show you how much I love you.
Get out of my head before I finish writing this poem.

But a poem is never actually finished.
It just stops moving.

Is it gone?

Edgey

SAYURI STAY

Let's hear those Sayuri-s ringling, ting ting tingling tooo~ Come on it's lovely weather for a hanging together with you~

GEGEGEGET OUTTA MY MIND
GET OUT

What is this all about?

>et out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get
>out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out
>of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my
>head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head.
>Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get
>out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out
>of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my
>head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head.
>Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head
et out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get
Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head. Get out of my head

Doki Doki literature club. Don't play it tho.

Why not

don't wanna know either. look man, it's best you don't especially if you have oneitis.

ignore him, play it

Not him but its a misleading game. The concept was clever but the execution was mediocre at best

I've played it, was just wondering why people make it out to be worse than it actually is lol...
Maybe I'm just too big of an edgelord

just don't, it's a it's an edgelord's fantasy and is even worse for people who are somewhat depressive.

HAHAHA, EPIC. I LOVE DOKI DOKI LIT CLUB BECAUSE IT BREAKS THE FOURTH WALL AND THAT'S A REVOLUTIONARY PREMISE THAT'S NEVER DONE BEFORE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATAKETHISSAGEFAGGOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm pretty sure I'm depressed and it didn't even come close to phasing me though lol

Only fags under 14 are spooked by this game, but do mentally unwell people have a hard time with this game?

I mean I get what he was aiming for but it felt so rushed and blatant. I can't tell if it was supposed to be horror based or tragedy based since it felt half assed on both aspects.

But I can say that I want to get raped by yuri in the closet

Because the main demographic is teens and teens overhype everything.

self-diagnosis works wonders yeah?
yeah pretty much, there's a warning for it.

I can agree on that. I think if you've had depression in your teen years the first act is the best part though, really relatable and the cute anime girl easily pulled my heart strings.

Does anyone of you fags in the thread care to explain this shit?

>Inb4 google

I already did and it looks pretty average, like your regular katwa shoujo wannabe (Or however you spell that shit)

I imagine the suicide imagery and disturbing graphics aren't good for mental health, but has anyone offed themselves because of it? It's not like the game is THAT disturbing, right?

Depressed teens do, because they're super fragile. Actually crying or having panic attacks and stuff. idk some people are just really affected by fiction and if they're a weeb who's used to the tropes DDLC plays off of then they're inherently more emotionally invested.

if they have you most likely wouldn't have heard of it.

Get out of my board!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thats its outer shell. It deals in the first act with suicde and then goes semi-horror and then goes meta.

>self-diagnosis works wonders yeah?

It sure does, I don't need some random ass guy to give me a questionnaire to know that I have depression, kek
Either way, both depression and ddlc are made out to be far worse than they actually are ;)

Come on though, it hasn't been executed how ddlc did though. Sure its just playing off recent stuff like Undertale and the like but I think it does it well the first playthrough.

There are no words for how retarded you are if you think depression isn't all it's made out to be, especially if you think you have depression just cause you get sad sometimes.

Whats with the Ham Hyde reactions?

I just sat down to seriously watch that fat faggot the other day and I realized how stupid he is.

I mean, I used to think he was funny, but now I just realize that hes some unfunny faggot that thinks hes funny

>Both try to be meta
>Cute lovable characters that end up dying
>Manipulating game files
>Tries to spread a message about how their genres are played
>Toxic fanbases, which pewds and mark spread like AIDS at a gay bar

It's Undertale with an anime skin

But I want Sayori in my head

Which is fine. Undertale is good. Just because something produces a toxic fanbase that makes it out to be a masterpiece when its really just a good experience doesn't negate it's good qualities.

>It's Undertale with an anime skin
/thread
return 0;
.end

No I don't think I'm depressed because I get sad sometimes lmao, I don't even get sad anymore. I think I'm depressed because I can't even get the energy to get out of bed, everyday I hate life more and more, and my only regret isn't killing myself yet. But yeah, it still isn't that bad. Not as if I'm in constant physical pain or anything. People act as if being depressed is the end of the world kek
Idk, different people have different senses of humour I guess. He's great though imo

And the fourth wall break is unique in that its pretending to be an ai in real life. You have a real program pretending to be a complex ai. Umdertales flowey and chara still had a layer of separation fron the real world, because it was never posited that they were real themselves unlike Monika.

>Its not the end of the world
>Literally causes the end of peoples lives and therefore the end of the world from their perspective.

Fair enough. Not hating you for liking DDLC, I love it to bits. Just don't try to say it's this unique gift from God with no others like it. Sure, aspects of it are somewhat original, but many things it tries to do have been done.

Ok granted, that aspect was pretty clever.

>over 7 billion different "worlds"
>the end of a few individual lives =/= the end of every human life and/or the actual world
Anyways I'll try to stop derailing this thread with this nonsense

Just Monika