Honestly i used to give black people the benefit of the doubt, and treated them as equals to other races...

Honestly i used to give black people the benefit of the doubt, and treated them as equals to other races. But this night a black man, Haitian, forced himself onto me sexually on my way home from night shift at work. It was only oral but it was enough to instill pure hatred against niggers in my heart. He stole my grocery money too. He followed me until I passed the park on the way home. He didn’t flinch when I said I had a stun gun aimed right at his dick.
He overpowered me.

I plan to become swole af, and find this nigger, and end his life.

Is my newfound hatred justified Sup Forums?

Pic related

bumping just to see the bait responses

> forced himself onto me sexually on my way home from night shift at work. It was only oral but it was enough to instill pure hatred against niggers in my heart

Not bait, was only 10 million volt stun gun it would not have stopped him

And lemme simplify
>on home from work
>go thru park
>Get intercepted by wild ape

You a hoe OP

Wtf

green text us pls

pls specify if you are a male or a bitch so it can be funnier

You're pathetic if you don't castrate him as punishment. Hit him over the head, mace him, taze him, handcuff him, ankle cuff him, proceed to cut.

FUCK WYPIPO
you should have let him suck your dick whites can’t get raped

Way too much work jesus just skip the middle parts. KO him, cut off his shit, then leave you're not giving him a sex change.

Once you go black, no one wants you back.
Sorry op, from now on you belong to niggers. I hope you like nigger cock because it is all you can have now.

Raped by nigger ..... Hates niggers .... Next night on Craigslist lookin for BBC

Male, and I M currently average build. I will become swole and find this man and get my revenge

The more secure he is the better, since op is likely a fat chick or manlet, can't be too careful with apes.

Your talking big but your a victim. That's all you will ever be. You won't get awoke, you won't find him, fuck in a few weeks you probably be looking for black cock to ride. Or this is all made up and your just masturbating, which is 10x worse thst you have to make up a rape fantasy with you being the one raped.

What use are you? Just fucking kill yourself your disgusting piece of shit.

I am 6’2”, decently built but the size difference was like Batman compared to Bane. He was fucking giant

You won't actually do it because you're weak. You're too weak to actually man up and take revenge on someone like that. Fucking pathetic creature, do it now or never, because the longer you wait the more you'll talk yourself into accepting that a nigger fucked with you and you'll just have to live with it. Like all those other pathetic rape victims who just get let themselves get ealked all over.

4 u

Fucking well said user

Nah i am dead set on American history x’ing this guy

If true. You probably deserved it for being such a fucking victim.

Classic

And I’m getting my conceal carry this year, I could just skip swole and coax him and shoot his dick

OP is a faggot

OP wants to believe he was raped in the mouth by a nigger so bad.

the nigger kids are just as bad. get revenge by raping them back.

I remember back when I was a kid, this nigger couple broke into a house they thought was empty.
Dude had a gun set on them, forced them to their knees. He tied them both up claiming they were gunna either die or get arrested.

instead he raped the girl in front of her boyfriend and then raped him in front of her.

The only reason he was caught was becaue she got pregnant. i think she was 14 at the time.

Literally

Wonder if they ever broke into a house again.

Maybe this should be legal.