|cric|

s m h.com.au/sport/cricket/seinfeld-actor-apologises-for-gay-cricket-remark-20120603-1zqoh.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3lR6dwNWo

seinfeld edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmsTb_jmqb4
youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M
youtube.com/watch?v=kZuvUNO6waY
vocaroo.com/i/s1yJJWeFvTUG
youtube.com/watch?v=jVf4_WglzWA
espncricinfo.com/ci-icc/content/story/1094846.html?CMP=chrome
youtube.com/watch?v=rGAyQAkXajg
youtube.com/watch?v=ktZde2tEK1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HE'S A NIGGER!!!

SIXTY YEARS AGO

youtube.com/watch?v=SmsTb_jmqb4

youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M

Fifty years ago we'd have you upside-down with a fucking fork up your ass!
They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a nigger?
You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherfucker. Throw his ass out. He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see? It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!
Well, you interrupted me, pal. That's what happens when you interrupt the white man, don't you know?
Cracker-ass? Are you calling me cracker-ass, nigga?!
He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger!
It is uncalled for you to interrupt my ass you cheap motherfucker!
- responding to the heckler saying "That was uncalled for"
Whats the matter, too much for you to handle?"
Ohh, I guess you got me there. He's absolutely right. I'm just a wash up. Gotta stand on the stage.

The ECB have been given the green light to launch a new domestic T20 competition after the board's members voted overwhelmingly to support their plans.

Approval to change the constitution of the organisation represented the last hurdle required by the executive to confirm the launch of the event containing eight new teams in 2020. News that members (the 18 first-class counties, the MCC, the Minor Counties Cricket Association and the county boards in the non-first-class counties) voted by a margin of 38 to 3 - an abstention effectively counted as no vote - to support the changes means that hurdle has been cleared.

The decision is the culmination of at least two years' work from the ECB executive and can only be interpreted as a major victory for the chief executive Tom Harrison and the chairman Colin Graves. They will now progress negotiations with potential broadcast partners.

Significant practical challenges remain before the new-team competition is launched. Quite apart from the issues facing the existing domestic tournaments - and there is a fear that all will be compromised - they ECB have to make the new one work in the face of ever-growing competition. We know already that the new-team competition will clash with the Caribbean Premier League - giving players the intriguing choice of a few weeks in Birmingham or Barbados - and England's Test schedule.

So, while the ECB executive have claimed the new tournament will contain the best players in the world, in reality they may struggle to involve even the best in England. And while Virat Kohli's image has featured in some of the internal propaganda, there has been no sign of an agreement with the BCCI would be see Indian players released for another nation's domestic T20 event. In the summer of 2023, for example, it seems likely the new tournament will not contain players from India, West Indies or anyone in the England or Australia Test squads, who will, at that time, be engaged in the Ashes.

>he watches tv shows in this age of indie web series
>american shows at that

>indie web series
fuck off with your youtube cancer. Bhai tu tvf, aib, schoopwhoop dekh.

Seinfeld is normie baby boomer dadcore

peep show is definitely the funniest show of all time

peep show was funny for first four seasons after that it went downhill. Last season was unbearable.

Peep Show is for autists and numales

Cricket

that's an honeybee m8

Which country is the Finland of cricket?

>Peep Show
This, first 5 series are 10/10, the rest is very solid as well

explain yourselves

Finland

IMPORTANT

Why do people think >Pongs are the favorite to win the Cup? As a Pongs fan, I don't think they're getting through the Caps this year.
The Pongs' roster is worse this year while the Craps' is stronger.

last season was better than the few series before it but yeah still pretty terrible

don't really understand this post, pretty much everybody loves peep show

youtube.com/watch?v=kZuvUNO6waY

@0:11 what did they mean by this?

>
>watching all india bakchod.
>not watching ASMR and /gsg/ shit

honestly there isn't really a lot to pick from pavement's first 4 albums, just 4 amazing albums

pixies or smashing pumpkins could never write a song as good as fillmore jive in a million years and that's why they hate on pavement, just inferior and less interesting bands

Just woke up

>waking up before 3pm

is there even butter on that baka

>not being a normie

really can't wait till this poomunity gets reignited

I transcend social classification, waking up at 3 at least I'm whole hearted over that failed normie effort

yeah cant wait until ausgod casuals swarm the place when the champions trophy is on

kys

It's going to be great

vocaroo.com/i/s1yJJWeFvTUG

sorry to disappoint but will be leaving when the champions trophy starts

youtube.com/watch?v=jVf4_WglzWA

/cric/ approved song

Reckon you'll live that long?

its 50:50, either way I wont be watching

t. Casual

picking a fap

found a fap

goodnight lads

Ashes tickets go on sale soon lads

daniel uploaded a new pic

>knock knock
>who's there?
>Daniel
>Daniel who ?
>Daniel Hey
>Hey yourself cunt

Tipping India to skip the Champion's Trophy

Got a new 3 hybrid lads

Damn danielhahaha

still haven't fallen for the hybrid meme myself. I can hit the ball fine with my irons

I used to run a 2 iron, but found more versatility with a hybrid, especially one with sightly more loft which can get you out of the shit if you spray a tee shot into the deep stuff.

come and wish your fellow countryman a happy birthday

/rug/

is gay lmao

#kek #btfo #ether

Just tried mine out at the range, definitely a good investment
Hit it much further than with my 3 iron

Reminder that if you dont watch the A-league, your a fuckin poofter

Fuck off Dimitrios

I loved you in The Castle!

which restaurant on lygon street do your parents own mate?

espncricinfo.com/ci-icc/content/story/1094846.html?CMP=chrome

>ICC tells BCCI to fuck off, unravels Pig 3

is this real life?

>being a Melbourne cuck

>suicideland

basically
victoria>new south wales>western australia>>act>south australia>queensland>tasmania>nt

>only state to not have any convicts is objectively the worst

really makes you think

t. female (male)

youtube.com/watch?v=rGAyQAkXajg

No, it's me, Sean

This was my favourite Walkie post and I remember it happening after I called him "fake walkcunt"

Oi Ivan you here m8

>cricket at the commonwealth games is fine
>just not the Olympics lol

Really don't understand the logic lads

>can't have cricket at the olympics once every 4 years because it would disrupt the english season
>add a second t20 competition

Reminder to execute all Australians

why

why would anyone jamodis shown at the olympics, we want to expand the game not put people off it

t20s mate

i consider jamodi a blanket term for both

can't wait for test cricket to finally die desu

you have a long wait

yeah ama

why was the objectively superior indexation method of calculating capital gains abandoned by the Australian federal government in the fourth quarter of 1999 in favour of the arbitrary and illogical discount method that slashes government revenue?

Seinfeld is unfunny cuck shit

I don't know :(

reckon i won't have to wait more than 5 years

Bump for Hockey

chicken parmies are shit

Genuinely shocking Tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=ktZde2tEK1Y

Just mattposted lads

>anglo genetics

>Australasian women

curb was comfy as fuck

what did they mean by that hmm

>royal London one day cup
>Nobody there
>Random Ipl match
>Packed to the rafters

no cheerleaders, so audience.

*no audience

You've got your eyes on the prize, I like it.

cricket