SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / RETARDED OPINIONS / WEIRD FETISHES / ETC THREAD!

SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / RETARDED OPINIONS / WEIRD FETISHES / ETC THREAD!

BUMPP

not fbi bread

rip

bump 4 science

my wife fucks our black lab

Does she let you watch?

nigger lover

yeah, i do logistics and watching

pics or it didnt happen

I fucked my best friend and she ended up pregnant, her then fiance thinks it's his and they moved their wedding date because of it. We'd been fooling around for months before this, I'd helped her break in every room in their new house, I'd fingerbanged her at the work Christmas party and in our office during work, eaten her pussy in her car outside her house and blown my load multiple times in her mouth before she went home to him. But since she had the kid she's been totally frigid towards me, except a few weeks ago when she was drunk and sent me a picture of her in her bra, told me to delete it the next day. I miss her tits.

I like girls.

Is his dick bigger than yours?

found a pic of my gf blowing some dude on her laptop, fap to it all the time...

>bang catholic 17 y/o girl from work in ass on first date
>calls me daddy
>fuck her a lot
>cheat on her with another girl who calls me daddy
>use chain necklace first girl owns as a collar on the second girl
>bang both in the same day sometimes
>neither know

I have a couple of children whose "dad's" think they are theirs.

yeah :/ im 7” and he’s about 8.5”

ever face fuck her while doggo nails her pussy?
she right enough to get knotted? for how long?

I'm currently at my in laws place, my wife sleeping in a room and I'm here chatting with dudes and sharing dick pics.

post pic of sleeping wife with dick on her face

I am really attracted to slightly overweight men in uniform, the more corrupt their morale the better

I'm attracted to lesbians

not face fuck lmao but bj. we don’t do that often

she gets knotted often because i help. he knots for maybe 10-15 minutes

I think flash would wake her up, I'd rather keep showing my dick to dudes.

I bought one of those used panties online. My gf was having shower so I decided it's a good moment to open the package. Suddenly my gf gets out of the bathroom looking for a towel or sth, spots the panties on the table and says "oh honey are those for me?". She put the panties on and went to work later on. Damn. I didn't even have a chance to sniff them.

I've wanted to fuck my cousin for a long time....

I used to sniff both my roommate's panties, also fucked myself silly with her dildo.

that's incredibly specific

did you post this yesterday?

Not complaining about copypasta, I either read this earlier today or my memory is fucking trolling me, and I hate thinking my mind if failing me.

nice eyebrows

How big is the dog, and his dick?

How old are you and your wife?

Any pics of your wifes body?

How often do you guys have fun with the dog?

that's some good parenting

Does she suck the dog off? Does she like the taste of doggy cum?

When I came out I told everyone I was bi but I'm gay. Dug myself out of a hole and dug a whole new one.

White people are a disease

he’s about 75 lbs and 8.5”

im 29 and she’s 25

I don’t have any pics not showing face on this phone. treasure trove on my laptop

maybe 1-2 times a month

I know, the only thing that ruins her is her clown eyebrows, other than that her tits are huge

post pics that I know a guy like you has of her panties.

Which one has better panties? What sizes are they?

>white
>people
When will this meme die?

she doesn’t like to. he can cum a lot and it’s a mess tbh

she also dislikes the taste

How did it start, (greentext) ? Does she cum a lot and when? Ever drank the cum from her pussy after the knot?

> cuck
Willing to share?

whos idea was it to fuck the dog, yours or hers?

>be me
>senior year of high school, be 18
>be sort-of-close with this 16 yo (pic related, her when she was 17)
>she has a 2 year old kid
>she tells me she needs someone to watch him
>i tell her i would for $20
>she's poor af and lives in a trailer so she tells me she can't pay
>tell her she can work it off or something later (knowing already she was a whore)
>she agrees
>watch her kid that night, take care of him, be good guy user
>she comes home from whatever the fuck she was up to all day
>she says she had an idea how to pay me
>she offers to suck me/give me a handjob
>i agree
>turn on tv for the kid so he could be distracted (her parents aren't home)
>she sucks me/jacks me off for a while
>lead to me fucking her
>stripped her naked and fucked her on her couch HARD
>pulled out and blew my load all over her fat body
>all in front of her kid

WTF is that thing?

I'm a security guard. Tere are many cute employees at my job site. I have access to all of their personal info just by typing in their name into a computer provided. Just like a cop with their license plate computer. I've copied a ton of cute girl's info and kept it for myself.

It's like the joker said to batman. I'm like a dog chasing cars. If I caught one I wouldn't know what to do with it.

I have a ton of info and don't know what to do with it.

One medium one small. Didn't really took pictures. The dildo was a jopen nvy 7, it was usually dirty with dried grool. I sometimes even tasted the dildo before I used it.

im on a phone and not wanting to greentext. I don’t drink that shit lol no

my idea

what's it like having sex with an actual potato?

She ugly as shit man.

OP is one datamining fag

Niggers are far worse

I fucked my more than shitfaced boss at our christmas party and I am staying at home on sick note right now, because it was awkward as fuck yesterday...

Post it here faggot

Was she with you then or before.
Hot I’d jack to a shot of my wife sucking a dick like that..

He sounds pretty big, hope he reaches her cervix

i knew she was ugly af. i just wanted to fuck and she was willing to fuck.

I've been stealing and jacking off to my ex wife's, best friend's pics for years. I have hundreds of them. Also gotten her recognized twice. Shes a chubby mom but I've blown more loads to her than any other woman in my life.

>secret:

Traps sre gay

Bruce Wayne is Batman

Why does she do it then? What is in it for her?

my gf taught my 10yo niece how to shave her pussy

Not that guy, but I'd take that over my hand.

> be me
> meet cute single mom of 2 who I know is a whore and has fucked a few guys I know.
> think fuck I’m bored so I’ll be nice and see where it gets me.
> start playing around and she tells me she’s on her period
> whatever.jpg she can suck dick.
> fair while of her sucking dick and I just can’t cum.
> not sure why just can’t
> she seems a little upset I won’t blow.
> ‘will you let me fuck your ass?’
> she says ok straight away.
> fuck ok
> fuck her ass and blow as long and as hard I’ve ever dumped in my life to the point my whole body spasmed out of control.
> had shower and left
> never spoke to her again..

he does. im 7” and can hit it

it was my idea to start. but she usually sets the schedule and gets it fairly regularly

Hey man worst pussy you ever had felt great at the time am I right user

Gotta share dude..

I WANNA FUG JUST ONCE :D

They’re all fun to fuck til your mate catches you with one

>meet cute single mom of 2
>fuck her ass and blow as long and as hard I’ve ever dumped in my life to the point my whole body spasmed out of control
>never spoke to her again..

This is how it's done.

If you ever run into her and she asks why you haven't spoken to her, tell her you got a gf soon after. If you want to bone her again, just tell her you've recently broken up with her.

>ultimate jew face reveals secrets.png

I saw her the shops and waved.
She waved back..
just smiled to myself and knew I could if I wanted to..

I showered with a 9yo girl earlier tonight

Good for you user, now you know she's up for anal and she won't complain if you don't call her in a long time.
Fuck her a little more and then move on.

But you never asked what she likes about it? What do you like about it?

of course we’ve talked about it A LOT before doing it lol

she likes the feeling of being full and the temperature. also the idea of being taken completely by a ball of hormones turns her on

Broke up with my trainwreck of an ex, thankfully and now she's with her new bf. If she commits suicide it won't be on me, I couldn't handle her mental issues anymore. Put me through so much shit, but that's just a lesson. Losing money on these women, that's just tuition.
I have been talking with so many chicks since we broke up which was in mid november. Only had sex with 2 but it's nice to get some kinda action even if I don't take things further than I am comfortable with. I like not having to worry about stds...can never know who to trust. 11 ladies I could've fked, each one is not really what im looking for either. Some decent looking ones but if I think they a ho, I don't take it any further. These bitches think they can ride the cock carousel and nobody knows. Have fun being a ho and then try getting some chump to marry you later when you hit the wall. Bitches

i used to creampie the fatty receptionist after hours at her desk before she would go home to her shitty husband cuck husband found out and work sacked her for stealing office supplies

I blow my cousin when he sleeps

Not really a secret but just made an Instagram account for my new hobby.

Why is it okay to say white people are a disease, but the second you say black people are a disease you're a racist?

Your memory is failing you.

I got a good story. Although I feel a little bad after this and called it quits not long after.

>Be me
>Bored as fuck and done with college for the summer
>Haven't been laid in a while and I'm back home in small town of 3,000+
>Look on Craigslist for something
>Chick looking for a dude to chill and have intelligent conversation blah blah
>Lives in city 1 hour away
>I message her and didn't think much of it
>Messaged back and liked my hook
>We talk for a week
>We meet up in her place and turns out she's a mother of 3 who's bored of hubby
>She's an 8/10 bbw
>We bang every Monday before noon
>Blow loads on her face, huge tits, mouth etc
>Hubby finds out and demands to know who I am
>They argue and insult each other about stuff
>She showed him my cock pic for some reason
>I'm like 7'4 inches, not a bad size cock

Apparently the hubby of hers cried like a total bitch after getting a glance of my clean shaven sword. She even admitted that he has to wear a strap on to get her off lol. The pic is her tits.

Almost every guy I know has seen my vagina, but none know its mine. Send an anonymous close up pic from a newly created account

You need some counseling my bro..
When I broke up my approach was to fuck em and leave em.. if you do that you’ve totally devalued them and left them feeling less of themselves.
But if you just silently rage inside the only one hurting is you.

pics or gtfo faggot

She’s a whale man.. I don’t give a fuck how big your dick is..

are you gril or faggot? if gril, greentext. if faggot, kys.

Post then..

Im not a fag because every time I say Nohomo before i suck him

ok faggot

In other words, you’re a fucking loser

Christmas Eve, go over to wife’s families house for dinner. Her sister is older than her has two kids by different dudes and is know to sleep around cause she can’t get her life together and take care of herself. She has giant titties real cow tits. And I love them. Way bigger than my wifes. So when everyone is in the living room chatting up I go to the bathroom and notice sister has left her phone in the kitchen. I pick up and take it into the bathroom with me. After digging through her pics I find them, all of her nudes she’s taken and sent to guys she’s fucked. This is a huge fetish of my I love digging through peoples phones and finding nudes nothing get my dick harder. My body is shaking with a mix of giddy excitement and nervousness I’m shaking now just thinking about it. So I take my shit, jerk it for a good 10 Mins to her pics and blow a huge load in the toilet. I flush and go back out to the family like nothing happens. Ive also done this on two other occasions

Checked and keked

And what is your kick out of it? Why did you give her the idea? She never thought of it herself before you brought it up?

Did you send any to yourself and then delete the send from her phone..

Does she shave?

How’s cleanup???

I used to drug and sexually assault a close friend of mine for a few months every time she came over to my place to get away from her overbearing and somewhat family. Im not sure if she knows or not, but I am terrified of her finding out if she doesnt already know because we are still close friends even after we both moved out of our hometown.

Dude is a weird fetishist with a whore wife who lets a filthy dog fuck her..
he’ll never be able to explain it dude because his head is a mess and his wife fucked up.
Bet when the divorce inevitably starts it’ll get real fucking cringey in court when this shot goes public.

I didn’t do it this time. Usually I would have. But next time we see Her I will get some pics to fap to at home.