Please guys I need an answer... Let's get this straight and real for once. Virgins and trolls NOT ALLOWED

Please guys I need an answer... Let's get this straight and real for once. Virgins and trolls NOT ALLOWED.

What does a female asshole smell like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6rVUwfHdg_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either nothing, shit, piss or sweat. Depends if they take care of themselves properly.

>virgin detected

>shit, piss
I said no virgins allowed, moron

Like a gucci belt

beans and bacon. like your own pit sweat

Can confirm. I can only think of the smell of the lotion my GF uses. That overpowers any other smell.

Dude, asshole is where the shit is coming out.
What do you expect it to smell like apart from smelling like a shit?

Strawberry shitcake

Fucking beta virgins.
Girl's asshole is where hormones are living.
That's why alpha males always sniff assholes.

It smells like an asshole.
Shitty bait

Hmmm What does an asshole smell like?
Sweat, shit, piss, ass mustard. Just a few that come to mind

ITT:virgins

Anyone who has ever been laid will tell you girls farts and shits smell like roses and in turn so does her asshole

My girls ass tastes sweet. I love eating her ass out. Its like a really faint honey taste.

Virgin detected

If the booty taking care off , it smells fucking great. Delicious even. Like strawberries ugh

Poor bait

if we're on the topic of a freshly cleansed anus it smells much like skin with a hint of pineapple

It is a delicious smell, hard to describe but I would smell this all day long

youtu.be/6rVUwfHdg_g

Fetish Video

fucking sodomite

your place is

>>/lgbt/

agreed

Like Shit. It's ok though, I eat ass

you are right user, women anus smell like vanilla

salt

white girl butthole smells like a poor nigger

It depends on whether she doushes or uses scented soaps or perfume. An assholes default smell is the faint smell of shit. What do you expect?

Like a toilet door on a fishing boat

I had sex with two prostitutes in April one of them used perfume so she smelled nice, the other ones ass smelled like shit she should have showered atleast. All these other people are saying some pretty outrageous things like girl assholes smell like flowers and shit.

Smells and tastes like a palm full of old pennies. Arguing otherwise is a virgin flag. My nose and dick has spoken

>the other ones ass smelled like shit
Fucking beta faggot
That's hormones you're sniffing

it doesn't matter, my tongue reflexively shaped itself to a point, to penetrate OP's depicted anus

it tastes like dog shit and sweat. Anyone that says otherwise is a pussified virgin.

I always get a finger near the area my gf's ass, to get a whiff. Either smells very very faint, or somewhat like like clean ass musk. Never smelled any horrid stink yet. She says I'm gross, but let's me do it somewhat. I've trained her to the point to where if I DON'T do it, she knows there's something going on with me. Kek.

I dated a girl who kept telling me "girls shit too, you know." and making other shit references.
Either she had some scat fetish, or she wrecked the toilet when she shat. Grossed me out, either way. She was too open about shitting. I bet she would smell disgusting.

Can we take a moment to appreciate how we are discussing the smell of women's asses?