Rick and morty

Thoughts.

I think it's reddit shit, but what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lus5J4vYMNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you're reddit shit

>reddit shit
Opinion discarded

Guys, stop talking about reddit and start talking about how shit this show is.

I think it's creative, funny, and often clever. Couple mediocre episodes a season, along with 2-3 amazing episodes. Total Rickall, Unity and the Colbert episodes were terrific last season. The "Reddit" shit you push here is corny AF pham

>3 posters
>3 replies
You're OP. You're the one who brought it up first. Faggot.

Or you could just stop fucking talking about the cartoon.
Or even better stop talking about a cartoon on a tv & film board instead of the cartoon & comic board.
Fucking shills.

It's a tv show though.

Hey! Yeah you, OP!! Welcome to r/Sup Forums!

On behalf of all the other channers I'd like to thank you for your contribution to the board!

Happy Posting!!

It's Reddit-tier if you make it Reddit-tier

If the only way for you to enjoy something is for it to be hated by reddit, you are a loser

If you are at all concerned with the fact that people you dont know like something you like, you are a faggot

I also think it's Reddit shit. Same with every other modern cartoon aimed at manchildren and DUDEWEEDLMAOs.

>I think it's shit
>Fuck off shill

Stop trying so hard to fit in.

>He doesn't understand the term "reddit" as an objective

Lot of newfags about here today.

But it's animated innit?
Then that makes it a cartoon tho.
What part of Sup Forums's cartoon and comics did you not comprehend?

>Same with every other modern cartoon

This, i feel like me and you were born in the wrong generation?

non meme answer:
im too old to enjoy it. it hits that early adult college crowd right on thw target. of all the episodes ive seen involutarily at parties and friwnda places, only one part made me breath ait out of my nose hardwr than normal.

I like it

Justin Roilland was a Sup Forums user.
The show isn't reddit, it's Sup Forums.

I've been posting on Sup Forums for 9 years and my understanding of "Reddit" as an adjective is nebulous at best

"too mainstream" seems to be the most accurate definition but then the same people calling people or things "Reddit" would also say that that kind of unironic hipsterism is possibly the very essence of Reddit

Its ok, I dont like the really forced sentimental shit but other than that it is pretty funny.

>I think it's shit
I didn't give an opinion on the cartoon now did I?
What the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forumsidyatards that you can't even comprehend words or the lack of words? This isn't exactly A level material. Why can't Sup Forums fucking understand how board segregation works?

"Reddit" as an adjective is a combination of the main stream and the unfunny emoticon xD demographic.

Some redditors browsed Sup Forums before reddit was invented, Roilland being an example.

the lip syncing makes it seem the have a mouthful of cotton balls in their pie holes.

Can you not read? Let me make that more clear.

>OP: I think it's shit
>Retard: "FUCK OFF YOU SHILL".

Again, please stop trying so hard to fit in.

It's not very good at all, it's basically recent Family Guy minus the shock jokes.

I thought it was Reddit shit until I actually watched it, then I realised it was good.

It's pretty amusing. Some episodes are genuinely original and are pretty fun. Some of the jokes are 2random4me tho, but it got some good laughs outta me

I only watched season 1 btw.
I liked the Meeseeks, alternate reality tv and everybody falls in love with morty episodes best

Is season 2 better or worse?

>I thought it was Reddit shit until I actually watched it
we need more people like you user

Autists?

It's all episode by episode. You could argue there are more good episodes in either season (I can't remember off the top of my head) but you could easily switch around half of the episodes between seasons and a new person binge-watching wouldn't notice.

That's called noise marketing.
A shill tactic.

>Rick & Morty
>Reddit shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Lus5J4vYMNg

>alternate reality tv

You mean the "xD" episode with no plot?

>Is season 2 better or worse?
Season 2 is just as good I'd say, but the season ending makes it waaaaay better.

If there ever was a line Dan Harmon wrote for Rick and Morty it was that one.

Ive been here for about 5 years and ive seen reddit as a term increase exponentially in usage.

Trying to act like a meaningless term is going over anyones head is such an obnoxipus assertion, kys you redditfag

I've been here for 9 years and I'm so fucking tired of these cunts and their redditboogeyman.

It's been the same shit for that long, just different names. If you're so mad about this one, why aren't you filtering or leaving? Especially considering how long it's been going on.

Also that episodes were they bash the feminist utopia

Great show. Season 2 wasn't as good. But it still had great episodes.

I went and stayed at my brother's flat and him and his mates got stoned while I watched X-Files. It was too heavy for them, so they put on "this dope new cartoon", Rick and Morty. Wasn't a fan, but it was creative at times. They were laughing like hyenas and I sort of smirked on occasion.

I guess I'm not in on the joke. I prefer Frisky Dingo and early Archer to this. The fanbase is terrible too.

>the term "reddit" as an objective

This awesome show is 1 million times better than your shit posts. Fuck off.

Hello reddo.

>I prefer Frisky Dingo and early Archer to this.

Frisky Dingo was such a great show.

It's held up so well. I'm watching it through again now and it's got Archer written all over it, but it's so much stronger. Archer s1-3/4 is GREAT, but Reed should have handed the reigns over to some staff writers because he is clearly burned out.