Femanon here

>femanon here
>18
from experience it seems to me that guys like being treated like shit
if you give them what they want they lose interest
but if you ignore them and act like a bitch they treat you like god
why is this?

You know the rules, tits/w timestamp or gtfo.

because you only talk to obnoxious chads like the dumb cunt you are. don't lump the rest of us in with them.

Implying this isnt a bait, what you say isnt true at all, if anything they will treat you well by your looks

Humans are just shit in general.

this

I mean.. If you want to play by that logic, I could ask you why all you girls go for the douchebag guys and ignore all the genuinely nice guys like me.

It's a circular argument with no real compromise or common ground.

Checkmate. Or in this case, stalemate.

>>femanon here
>femanon here

I personally do this:

If a girl I try to get at acts like they're not having it/playing hard to get, I stop trying and leave them alone. They obviously don't want it and I don't want to bother them.

But if a girl expresses interest, holy shit I love that and I'm all on that.

Guess it's the opposite for me

Here let me translate what OP is saying

>I'm at best a 5/10 chublord
>whenever I see a hot guy I'm nice to him but he's busy fucking better looking chicks to waste his time with me
>I have beta orbiters who treat me like a queen just because I'm a girl and I can tell them to do anything for me

Came for the GIF.
Also tits + timestamp

This.

I'm a female too. 26.
How you think is totally true, though I have issues being a "bitch", so I found ways to do it that don't bother me as much as trying to be a bitch. What I do is literally leave my phone at home when I go out, delete guy's phone numbers so I don't text them when I'm home, even if I feel like it, and turn off my phone during the weekend for an entire day, never send nudes no matter how persuasive the guy is.
I with-hold having sex with guys I like. I go out with them to public places and pretend I have something else to do when things get steamy and just bail. Doing things this way actually got me to have tons of guys chasing after me. Don't be a bitch, but be unavailable. I don't treat any guy badly, but I make sure it looks like I don't care. Be yourself, but be aloof.

Titts or gtfo

just seems like as soon as you sleep with a guy they stop trying whatsoever

Pretty much

Lmao a real man would move on and not seek an attention whore

Where are the tits let’s go, let see them, then ofcourse we can talk

Have fun getting to 30 without a boyfriend

That's why you don't. You only do when they have feels. If you give a guy pussy before hooking them on you, his dick works like a compass and they just go explore somewhere else. Sucks, but that's the way to do it. Everybody wants what they know they can't have. You gotta make'em bust their asses for it.

>chublord
>beta orbiters

this
average girls tend to kinda revel in the fact that below average to average guys will "try" for them, so they have to find a way to keep themselves interesting. Leaving sex as that hanging carrot is the easiest way to do it, because it assures that she'll have the control and attention that she wants. some guys are fully past that, and just go for the upper echelon of girls, where they don't CRAVE and NEED that attention cause they're used to being wanted

tl;dr, this is an ugly-average girl mindstate, a pretty girl doesn't need to withhold anything to feel wanted because she knows she's wanted

Understand that men are cursed with dicks, and a sex drive that overrides their mind, then after they get release, leaves them.

Nah just sleep around some guy will eventually stick around

You'd be surprised. I once got a manwhore to act like a fucking pussy whip doing this. It took him 3 months to move on, never intended to fuck him, even though he was hot, but it was really fun not to put out no matter how hard the guy was trying to make me put out.

Wew lad, spitting facts

Same, show some interest if you have it.

We're alike then manipulating the weak and taking advantage. I feel no remorse or pity if your a whore I'll bust inside of you and you will never see me again... the disappearing salami.. both inside of you

I want my dick getting sucked by rich women while I'm doing iq tests.
It's all I need to feel nice and selfish.

If the guy likes you, he will stay. If he doesn't like you and just wanna fuck you, he'll give up. It's a good way to filter wheat from the chaff. That's how you do it.

>Femanon here.

Yeah righto faggot.

unfortunately Sup Forums is indeed full of virgins
case closed

maybe you're just boring as fuck or have a shitty personality? Been with my bf 6 years, I have always treated him like a King and he's still obsessed with me haha
You're pretty young though, so most guys your age are just looking to wet their dick in as many holes as possible

>but if you ignore them and act like a bitch they treat you like god
I act like a bitch, right back. You're dumb as fuck, OP. Grow up. Go out more.

>triple 3s
>3 repeated moves
Stalemate checks out.

The same happens with women.

It's inherent to human nature to desire what we can't get

>I desire "10"/10 gay dick
yeah, nah

>femanon here

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Get out.

the problem is you're only talking to fuckboys

Now tits or gtfo

Serious response
cause the people you deal with are Sup Forumsirgins from the internet most likely. So if you give them what they want they will think you are thristy/they are alpha and once they get what they want they will get high on their own ego and assume they can do it with everyone. Conversely if you deny them they will stay their lowly selves who will do anything to get their first touch or keep contact with a female because they are so desperate.

You see, its threads like these that make me thankful that im into guys so i dont have to deal with the bullshit dating metagaming females do.

You are a terrible person

You're seriously, gamma.

Keep being a bitch see how far it goes.

I'm just saying what I've seen and dealt with by expiernce. No reason for you to get all defensive unless it implies to you too, oh wait it probably does.

Defensive?
Why, do I have anything to defend?
I'm just saying, you're seriously gamma and that's something hard to fix ay(?)

Nice troll post dude.

you are getting defensive by calling out someone who was simply stating the truth.
I know its hard for you to accept since you are a beta orbiter who will surround any bitch who so much as speaks to him, but if you white knight enough surely they will give you the puss one day right?

its the same for women

Thank you.
May your words of wisdom sound Crystal clear in your head.

Yeah that's bullshit and it figures coming from a cis girl peice of trash. I'm a transgirl and I treat my bf like as if I was a 1950s house wife and he adores me and even bought me a new car so suck it fish wrinkle.

It's because they are losers

Out there so where is a person that deserves your best

It's a psychological trick. It doesn't just apply to men, it applies to everyone.
Although, the effectivity depends on the matureness of the individual.
I'd suggest you just find someone who isn't a stupid kid.

It's not bullshit. I would rather have control of the situation than to be made a cum bucket pump and dumb. If guys weren't assholes, there would be no need. They are the ones to blame I do this in the first place.

Pro tip: my friends who give it away get the pump and dump every time. I don't. I make them my puppies.

agreed
gays are at least capable of cutting the bullshit

Nice trips

Girls like guys who are strong and straightforward. Unfortunately most nice guys are seen as people who aren't strong or courageous and straightforward. This one girl didn't like me till I told her what I'd do to her against my bed, but completely had no interest when I told her I valued her feelings. Strange world we live in.

Found the fucking virgin you guys. It was not difficult.

Respect your elders.

(almost) everybody has the guts to talk about their feelings, those who spout sexual bullshit are rarer

I only respond to physical violence.

For years I date girls by trying to impress them, but then the hottest girl u meet wants none of that; just likes me off personality and shared interests. No vetted interest in my appearance or in me idolising hers. I very much relate to what u r saying. U r wise user.

If the guy has other options or is semi decent at talking to other girls he'll just go for someone else.

What you do will give you the guy who can't find anyone else or is too afraid to try for another girl.

Have fun with that kind of guy.

Kys degenerate, he's just abusing your pathetic condition.

you are not a girl. you just play dress up. you were born with a penis, you are a man. the rest is mental illness. As for your boyfriend he's a degenerate fag who couldn't get pussy and had to settle for such a freak as yourself instead.

this isnt true unles your dating desperate men
if my gf acts like a cunt ill tell her where she can put her attitude and ignore her

It's always a privilege to have a window opened on desperation, because the knowledge will never leave my brain even if I don't look at that particular image again.

Just look at this circle of illusions. The red dress, bought by him to make "her" look decent in public places, even if sometimes is too embarassing to even go out.
The submissive attitude of the freak, unable to recognise the abuse his slaver is giving him only in order to secure a safe ass holster when no other fetish needs to be sedated.

America in the background, wraiths of civil war wailing ever so loud, the only country except maybe the city of Berlin in Europe where such faggotry could ever be tolerated by the people, still not burying this mistake under a stone.

The absolute, irreversable condition which brings "her" to feel even better than a true woman, something "she" could never be even after surgery (the only thing I would do shall I discover I fucked an operated transgender is strangle him and kill myself shortly after, just to go to hell marching and searching for the creature in order to butcher HIS ass for eternity)

God does not exist. The human race is a failure.

That's not what it looked like when your mom was getting decked by your dad, faggot

>genuinely nice guys like me.
Found the MGTOW

attractive guys are almost always douches
kind guys are almost always boring
kind and attractive guys aren't interested in you

also works when you swap "guy" with "girl"

Thank fucking god that I became gay at the right time.

Yeah I concur with some anons, kind male friends like some of us we are not taken seriously, even if we declare our love female friends they feel unconfortable, ah but when girls meet an stranger they fall in love inmediately, also if you have not a job or an independent life by your own, you are not an option for future projection

>genuinely nice guys like me.
by nice you man cowards who can't even deal with women in a proper way due a lack of confidence?

>

>>hey guys femanon here
saged and filtered

Me and my bf live a normie healthy life. We had thanksgiving with his entire extended family and Christmas with mine and everyone was nice and we had great times, he took me to wine country in the fall and we were there for a week and went to over 30 winerys and every one was nice and normal to us, we go to bars, movies, concerts, no issues, I even only use the ladies bathroom and never had an issue.

>you are not a girl
Well I had a court grant me a full legal change to female, my birth cert, school history, even social security number is all female.

Cry more bitch nigger. The world you want is full of war and hate.

What you're tit situation like?

Are you the same dumb cunt that was posting on /soc/ 30 minutes ago? Kys bitch.

This and average girls shouldn't be hopping around thinking that they're bedding chads with no emotional attachment. That only works if the guy is dealing drugs.

This x1000000000000000000000000000000
good looking women don't spend time on Sup Forums

They're too busy looking good. op confirmed ham planet

just broke up with my gf because of this post.
making her work for it

Holy fuck, yall either new or dumb.

Tits or gtfo

this

They’re like inflated nipples hardly tits. Could be lighting but still you’re a dude

> this thread again