Whats LSD like Sup Forums? do you see full body hallucinations or just like wavey lines or whatever?

whats LSD like Sup Forums? do you see full body hallucinations or just like wavey lines or whatever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZBb6fa3LO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look up trip reports on erowid.

No, i wanna hear what its like from casual people, not someone who posts it on an LSD site. that can be kinda overwhelming.

it's more like the wavy line bullshit but it's so much more

To me didn't really feel anything extraordinary untill i smoked weed on top of the acid, then it was like the weed was 10x more powerful. The effect lasted a very long time too

I know this sounds kinda cringy but anyone ever bought any off the onion router?/i2p and how the hell should I have it delivered?

Your house would be fine for a one off deal, use your real name.

Go for it faggot.

It works. Connect through tails os + Tor, learn pgp and encrypt any messages you send, tumble your coins (1-5% fee I think) through a darknet tumbler sending them directly into your marketplace balance, order your shit and wait
Also choosing your vendor is important. Use a marketplace where reviews mean something and read the reviews.

Ok, but where should it be delivered?

It's intense as fuck for the first few times it's almost unreal. You feel your soul leaving your body and its an unexplainable experience in terms of headspace.
Talking of visuals, yes you will see patterns everywhere, objects wi morph into faces and animals, you will hallucinate and see things which aren't there but it's not like seeing a dinosaur, more like not recognizing your dog and thinking it's a stranger things "thing" it's pretty crazy tbh

>that can be kinda overwhelming.
what makes you think we're different from them?
wavy lines or whatever, fag, if you want to grossly oversimplify it.

Yo, how fuckin accurate is this?

If your house is clean, no previous incidents or records of people living there, then it should be safe to send to. Use your name or someone who lives there, a fake name is really suspicious. Remember if the worst happens and they intercept it, so long as you followed the previous steps they have nothing on you apart from your name on the package. You don't know anything about it. They can't do shit.

if you take enough you can astral project

This is a close explanation

This
the one and only time I dropped nothing happened for a while, but then a hill a few hundred feet away (outside rave) rolled like an ocean wave

unless you take a lot, you won't see anything not there, but things will morph a bit

It can be both. Either you see things that are physically around you transformed to something else (like structures in wallpapers as faces) or you are trapped in hallucinations inside your head. Then it can be anything and you can’t tell if it’s actually happening or in your mind.

it's not "wavy lines". your brain naturally removes old information in a form of "garbage collection". that includes where objects were in your field of vision. LSD lowers seratonin and without it, you don't remove that information so when you turn your head, the entire image smears because those "trails" aren't removed.

anything else is like the the pocket of thought that weed creates, but much bigger.

i've done it over 100 times and that was real stuff in the late 90s. everyone that did LSD in the late 90s in the US got it from the same man, who is currently serving two life sentences about 14 miles away from me right now in tucson.

i'm really an expert.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZBb6fa3LO4

Depends on the dosage, when I did two tabs at once I was hallucinating my friends face was morphing into someone else. I also hallucinated that a hallway spanned endlessly and people were walking in an out of every door constantly and people weren't speaking english. Though that was bad trip since I thought I died and went to Arab hell. Though bad trips aren't too often and won't happen if nothing ruins your mood.

If you're in europe you can buy "1P-LSD" legally which is a pretty nice lsd derivate

fuck im american.

Not in the UK

If you need to ask that, don't bother and find a dealer.

The trip is much more about how you perceive things. You will be in a completely different state of mind like never before. Hard to explain cuz you have to trip to understand. The hallucinations are like watered down kaleidoscope vision.

>hand ozzing in fresh cum
>Watching Wormwood
>taking total now 5 hits today.

Don't be a schnuck, remember that tolerance builds HIGH with this shit. And everyone ignores talking about the emotional trip

Aka ama but idk
>Do try DMT while coming down/still on LSD

Shit was cash money

You have major hallucinogenic visuals if you close your eyes.

What's the best combo wombo for having some grade A tripping?

It can get pretty crazy. Some shit can question yourtake on reality. But you won't see shit like that unless you take a high dose

My pareidolia went off the charts. Can't stop seeing faces everywhere now- especially mountains/deserts/forests etc.