You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Amerilard

You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Amerilard

> My country doesn't lose every war it starts

Other urls found in this thread:

toptenz.net/10-nations-that-wont-exist-in-2115.php
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/16/where-are-they-now-these-23-celebrities-said-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-wins-n2272070
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have free health care.

My internet is slow :c

>Every war it starts
How about the revolutionary war tho

It's not an offence to be naked in public here

My country doesnt start every war in the world

Sup Forums is an American product

I AM and American, and I'm proud to be so.
>Some of your countries literally won't exist in 50 years.
toptenz.net/10-nations-that-wont-exist-in-2115.php

>america
>losing wars
kek

Over 2mb so can't post it here
Webm explains it all
volafile() org/r/ ()fbrtc77r

muslims are on the rise an we will take over

>10 seconds

A fat american is worth more than any inbred britbong or spahgetti nigger. All you coinslots and eurofags have had your countries fucked in every direction in war. The US has never in history had their shit fucked up by an outside country.

>pearl harbor was a flesh wound
>we finally realized vietnam was filled with a bunch of nip monkeys and left
>civil war doesnt count because we fucked our own shit up, like masturbating
>911 was an inside job
>war of 1812 just proved we could take a punch and then not bitch about it for a century

Having a shitload of fat fucks who dont give a shit is the just a biproduct of being the greatest country on earth. You bring in the good with the bad.

That's so hilarious
Nice one user

Throughout history, being overweight always meant being wealthy and high class....

Go watch the web on the vola here

> :c
Hablas espaƱol, verdad?

I let Muslims fuck my wife

an American*
Obviously.
>I've got my fucking eye on you, autocorrect.

i can't own a butter knife without being a criminal

>Being this obsessed with America that you take time from your limited lifespan to make hate threads

I don't feel safe leaving my house after dark

whites are minority

>> My country doesn't lose every war it starts
What war did we start?

Doesn't really count, they were fighting before it was a country.

No

Ayyyyy lmao

do you honestly believe any of that or is it a shitpost?

I PUT BENGAY ON MY BALLS

bump for solidarity but also to raise awareness about the fact that some Americans are very fat and predatory drug companies have produced pills such as Orlistat to take advantage of them.

What these drugs do is they prevent fat from being digested at a normal rate. Now if a person takes these pills and they don't eat much fat, that's not a problem, but if they could do that, they wouldn't need these pills, so of course they don't. This rush of undigested fat is then shat out uncontrollably.

This is a major problem in American grocery marts, because this is the main public place frequented by a person who would use these pills.

This is the history behind the phrase "shart in mart", and it's not just an internet meme, it's a real world tragedy brought about by pharmaceutical companies who pay for access to the people that write the laws that allow them to use couched language when marketing their horrible products to the consumers that they intentionally miss-inform.

>losing every war it starts
That's also a trait of the french, exceot they lose every war they're involved in

I mean, some of that stuff is not incorrect, but it is clearly biased and neglects to mention several relevant points.

i dont know about you but that makes it even more fucking hilarious

I have never seen a nigger.

>amerilard
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL FINALLY CAME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL roflmao lol xDDDD

no need to get but hurt its just bait

If we have a serious illness and we're poor we don't die like shit

that sucks for you. Natural selection is best selection

burger land reporting. the only reason this thread exists is bc people are jealous of America.

This place is so great there are retards who hate it and still refuse to leave.

townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/16/where-are-they-now-these-23-celebrities-said-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-wins-n2272070

war of 1812