Thoughts on him? Is he better than Steve Irwin?

Thoughts on him? Is he better than Steve Irwin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=Harry Butler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's still alive

B8. He’s a pussy who overreacts.

Clickbait god

nah all his shit is staged

No one is better than Steve Irwin, fuck off for even considering that

What's his name ?

I'm Australian and yeah, Coyote is better than the fuckwit known as Steve Irwin. Steve was a genuinely nice bloke and all but he was a fucking idiot. Coyote is infinitely more watchable. Fuck Steve Irwin.

Looks Jewish

Steven is dead

He might of been an idiot, but he was a good man with a genuin love for life and love for nature who brought joy to millions. How can you dislike him?

I fuckin' SAID he was a good bloke, shitstain

He's an edgelord.

To right bro. Steve was the best

You can't compare some random goon to the OG, dude.

>not Andrew Ucles

Nobody beats Steve

Why wouldn't you post the cunts name?

I watch all the survival and Bushcraft shows, and am always looking for new ones, but I don't know this bloke.

Ed Stafford is my pick of the currently active tv survivalist clowns, but the king f them all is Les Hiddins, the Bush Tucker Man.

>fuck steve irwin
how retarded are you

Coyote Peterson

Bush Tucker Man FTW

coyote Peterson. apart of the brave wilderness crew.

Fuck off mohammet before i smack you with bacon

Yep right on right on

Coyote is dope, but for us Aussies Steve is a hero. Don't think it's possible for anyone to hold a candle to him.

Is this the guy that hurts himself for views on Youtube?

Ucles is kind of fucking spastic. Feels like he's fried himself, even without being on drugs. He just does stupid annoying shit. Good footage but.

>Coyote Peterson
>coyote Peterson. apart of the brave wilderness crew.

cheers

Partially he went through the Schmidt sting index and did a few animals that werent on it as well to draw people to the channel.
He's large into conservation and for getting attention to the animals without having people actually get close to them

>for us Aussies Steve is a hero. Don't think it's possible for anyone to hold a candle to him.

maybe in Queensland, but most people I know reckon Irwin was a cowboy and a bit of a goose.

I'm sure Irwin had a big heart, and genjuinely loved the animals, but let's face it, he was famous for doing shit that your crazy uncles or half pissed mates would do by fucking with animals that sensible people would just leave alone.

Harry Butler used to do this stuff in the 70s and 80s. He spent decades on tv getting bitten by lizards and pissed on by possums while Steve Irwin was still a kid.

youtube.com/results?search_query=Harry Butler

There will never be another Steve, he was one of a kind.

Only frail copies will be made.

RIP Steve, be glad you didn't have to witness what the world has become.

uhhhhhhhhhh i make mousepads for a living

M8 vs b8