(pic very related)

What are you on, that's one of the ugliest covers I've seen in a while

newest thundercat has a great cover
this too

this is cool

>recent
Fuck it.

been listening to it non stop

That Planet Earth 2 episode about the hyenas who are friendly towards people also led to some bias

what's this album called i want to listen

hot damn

...BECAUSE I'M YOUNG ARROGANT AND HATE EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR by Machine Girl
the cover matches the music

and as a flipside to this incredibly badass cover, here's an incredibly cute one

thank you

oh it's numetal

it's digital hardcore. Combination of hardcore punk and speedcore techno.
Nu-metal is a combination of funk, metal, sludge, disco and post-grunge.

kinda sounds like kid 606 but too melodic or crystal castles not melodic enough

dont regret buying the cassette of this for the artwork one bit

It sounds nothing like Crystal Castles.

Crystal Castles does have some very remote synthpunk influences but there's still a lot of difference.

I love the music but fuck that cover

The cover is 50% of its appeal.

weird it sure sounds like them to me i only listened to the first album

You probably just lack exposure to music that mixes punk and electronic elements

It's good, but l raise Red as the superior album cover.

It may look rather simple or boring, but it's actually pretty well-made. The previous 2 albums (Larks and Bible) are fairly similar (white BG, 1 central object), and then there is Red - black, 3 objects (central down, upper-right, upper-left), but more importantly - THOSE 3 OBJECTS ARE THE BAND MEMBERS! That's pretty standard for most bands, but Crimson does something special - all 3 members show their own feelings to us, the person holding the album. Fripp - he looks angry, maybe all those years in the music industry with all it's ills that it brings have been shown in his face, all the bullshit he saw and dealt with expressed in his face. Bill - fear, fear of the bands future maybe? He may not like the thought that they will break apart soon, at the time he didn't know that the group may split, but maybe he felt it. John - joy, joy at the album itself, they may have gone through a lot, but in the end, with all these emotions, he is still happy, because he knows, that they created gold. That's the beauty of this cover - it shows the feel of the album - rough and aggressive, scary, but enjoyable. It IS a great cover.

Also, l think it perfectly expresses the bands feelings towards your trap obsession. Fripp finds you disgusting, you scare Bill, and John agrees with you - traps are not gay.

I mean yeah,i'd click on that even if I didn't know the artist
but it still looks bad